It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Struggling CNN just dumped a lot of employees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: 727Sky

One thing we can always thank CNN for though is their epic timing of being on set to film the first plane hit the WTC.

And Roger Stone's arrest. Nothing like seeing a senior citizen, who innocently answered the door in his robe, arrested by a slew of FBI agents armed with high powered assault rifles. Especially when he went willingly and an unarmed bicycle rent-a-cop could have made the arrest solo.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I watched FOX, but I also watched CNN as well. Once they started lying about Trump, I was done with them. I didn't watch them as much as I watched FOX but they were fairly reputable. They killed that entire reputation in less than a year. And Don Lemon totally and completely losing his mind probably pushed away hundreds of thousands which is about all they had left. You know you've got some built up hatred when a man can call a black man an uneducated negro that doesn't read (simply for being his own person and supporting Trump), and you laugh about it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: LDragonFire

Don't worry, YouTube haven't got round to banning them all yet...

Wow, I didn't know they actually had cameras on it. Damn. And way to shut that poster down with video evidence.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: 727Sky

Smells like a " False Flag " to me . Any Rehired by FOX yet ? .........Hmm......

All the people FOX let go are moving over to Newsmax.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm in Atlanta and if CNN was doing mass layoffs it would be reported on local news, it is not being reported here.

Again this is being reported by right wing media.

wsb-tv
fox5
ajc
cbs46

Propaganda is a good tool. Hard to turn away from once its got you.

At least your one who is trying to deny ignorance.

Cnn is doing fine. Not going anywhere in the near future.

www.zerohedge.com...

After notching its worst monthly ratings in years last month, CNN's parade of job cuts - once dismissed by a senior executive as a "crazy rumor" - is continuing with 'substantial' cuts to its London-based TV News operation, the Guardian reports.

CNN President Jeff Zucker reportedly made the announcement at a company "town hall" meeting on Tuesday held at CNN's office in central London.

CNN's prime-time ratings dropped 26% in April - the worst month for total viewers since October 2015, according to Nielsen Media Research.

You were saying ??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join