It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Struggling CNN just dumped a lot of employees

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

S&F. Like you, I dropped CNN years ago. I honestly cant imagine anyone watching it. Its blatantly racist and it presents opinion as fact on a daily basis. Basically CNN is a partisan outlet. And there is practically no news reporting whatsoever...Its just politics 24/7 from the CNN viewpoint, "Orange man bad", and on and on.

I can well imagine a world without CNN in it.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I kinda feel bad for any non-liberal employees since they have no say in the failure of CNN. The liberal and progressive crazies, looks good on them. It should be interesting when the entire thing tanks, their last broadcast will be blaming trump for their failure. The weight of blame is easier to give to someone else, than carry yourself.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm in Atlanta and if CNN was doing mass layoffs it would be reported on local news, it is not being reported here.

Again this is being reported by right wing media.

wsb-tv
fox5
ajc
cbs46

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Trueman

I think they are making some room for a big anti Trump - elections team.

Man I hope so. That’ll help turn California red too.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Admittedly the camera man turning right to the towers is fishy.(followed the sound maybe?)

But that graphic you see was made AFTER both planes had hit. The graphic was pasted over live footage.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Do you know how many people fox has let go over the last two years?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm in Atlanta and if CNN was doing mass layoffs it would be reported on local news, it is not being reported here.

Again this is being reported by right wing media.

wsb-tv
fox5
ajc
cbs46

Propaganda is a good tool. Hard to turn away from once its got you.

At least your one who is trying to deny ignorance.

Cnn is doing fine. Not going anywhere in the near future.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Their largest income is derived from contracts with Dishnet and Directtv (ATT), oh almost all cable carriers. You pay for it for it whether you watch or not. However, $1.25 per customer is pretty good change when ratings are good and CNN can negotiate from high ground. As a new contract approaches, CNN finds itself in a buyers market and they really damaged alot of lives. I doubt the people will forgive them easily. Judging by the news today, people all over Europe are raising the bull# flag. CNN is one of many news sources that manipulated people the world over. A slew of lawsuits are coming too, worse than they can imagine. Some may be going to jail for sedition or even treason. This is a huge mess and I hope our free press survives it yet maybe, we have outgrown it. Who knows but if you have stock in Time Warner, dump it fast.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ServiusTull

Yet another reason to go ahead and cut the cord then, keep all of these ridiculous MSM outlets from getting any money from those companies. Now when the cable company is your ISP, that's when there's really no getting out of funding them. Nice little racket they all have set up don't they.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I imagine Silly hears that a lot

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Smells like a " False Flag " to me . Any Rehired by FOX yet ? .........Hmm......

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Nice adjustment of your flaps.
Set altitude and cruising speed
"To infinity and beyond" !

Cheers to You and Yours this
Wonderful Memorial Day in
The United States of America!

S&F

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
They got in bed with the NWO crowd, and once they'd leeched out all their credibility pushing the NWO agenda, the NWO dumped them, to move onto another outlet.

That's how the NWO works.

Never a good idea to get in bed with those guys. If you do, be sure and wear a condom.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: LDragonFire

Don't worry, YouTube haven't got round to banning them all yet...

look at all that jet fuel burning upon impact and how smoked out the fire was after impact..

almost as if the narrative that jet fuel burned long enough to bend steel beams was a total load of ****
edit on 27/5/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The CNN downsizing is encouraging. If for no other reason than to demonstrate the number of gullible Americans, is shrinking.

If the trend continues, analysis like this will no longer be needed.

Democrats Destroying Their Party: townhall.com...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: drewlander

Admittedly the camera man turning right to the towers is fishy.(followed the sound maybe?)

But that graphic you see was made AFTER both planes had hit. The graphic was pasted over live footage.

I know. It was filmed by the Naudet brothers who quickly passed it on to CNN. They then became shockingly rich from the further "documentaries" they made.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

For what it's worth, I found this just now.

Also noteworthy is that the Naudet brothers went on to make a documentary with 12 living CIA directors.

I already suspected they were CIA assets, but that video pretty much confirms it for me.

CNN=CIA NEWS NETWORK.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

CNN may be in bad shape terms of business, but id never celebrate someone else loss.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So what if CNN is on the decline. They still set the standard for what we call MSN these days. Fox is no better, just the other side of the political ideology. I don't watch either one. In fact, I don't watch TV news at all. The journalism trade has deteriorated into nothing more than gossip and coming up with a story whether true or not.

LDragonFire: I live in Atlanta too but what you may not know is that the real HQ of CNN is in New York City. Atlanta is symbolic because of the man who started the company, Ted Turner. As far as I know, he doesn't live here anymore either. The point is, it may be New York staff that are being let go and that is the reason the local news isn't reporting it. Oh, by the way, local news is crap and I gave up on WSB, WXIA, et al. long ago.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When AT&T purchased Time/CNN, the company decided (as all holding companies do) to reduce the footprint of its less profitable divisions. CNN U.S. and CNN International are not solid money-making news organizations. The profits come from advertising and Cable/Sat revenue.

The CNN LONDON bureau is undergoing a "restructuring" also.

Source: www.forbes.com...

edit on 5/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join