It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim mass migration - has the world finally had enough?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So here my point. Because the Muslim brotherhood had a piece with a statement of intent to infiltrate our society and take it over from the inside, you now believe that all Muslims are part of an insidious plot to pretend to be citizens, have kids, join society, and one day co-op those societies. And you specifically tell me that all the moderates and ex Muslims I know are faking it.

So I’ve made plenty points on here, but here’s my view. There’s plenty of crazywhackfunky Christians in our society too. The Mormons have those same plot lines. Plenty evangelicals state their belief that they need to foment war in the gulf, culminating in nuclear Armageddon, in order to bring back Christ. Jehovas witnesses are CAF. And yet the vast majority of people from religions are mostly pretty damn secularized. They fight each other over doctrine and dogma. They fight themselves, they fight the other sects of their same religion, etc. And yet you think some crazed mullah is going to raise a flag and all the Muslims of the world are going to fall in line and launch their assault. Ludicrous. Just like Christians from one sect recognize that Christians from another are crazy, Muslims are the same way.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: pexx421
WOOOOWWWWW. I’m sorry. With as politicized as ATS has gotten, I had forgotten that it was the home of the fringe conspiracy theorists too. My bad man. You go on with your fight to get the truth of the Muslims invading the world out. Peace.

I know history is not the end thing for some because it is... HISTORY.. and the self centered think they know everything important already so history "is like so boring" and does not mean anything or apply to them ....that was then and just a bunch of old guys who are dead now..... youtu.be...

Read the Quran as the road map is not a secret and is totally there on the how and the why for domination... Yep I know, it is to much trouble for those who run on feelings instead of facts and history to even try to understand..

See, and here’s the thing. Y’all talk about “facts” and “history” and act like y’all are the rational ones here. And yet I know you’re not..... you demonstrate it clearly. You devolve to name calling, you post a bunch of memes, and then you make grand assumptions about who I am, and clearly paint it out for each other and laugh about it when you know nothing about me. Which informs me that you take massive assumptions based upon nothing but emotion and imagination, and create a worldview for yourselves that you then assume is reality.
The exact kinds of people that the narrative builders, media, and psyops groups love.

My views are not based upon emotion. I have a library in my home that I built myself, and there is a whole section of it from floor to ceiling just for history, science, medicine and philosophy..... and I didn’t just buy pretty books at the store to look nice on shelves. Five days a week I spend 2 hours listening to talks .....2 hour long talks not 60 second slots formulated to appeal to short attention spans like some have, alternating spiritual leaders from all different religions, economists, and historians.

So to be patronized by people that talk like 15 year olds, post all the newest memes from the news or right wing hate shows, and can’t master the basics of spelling, similar to their hero, it’s not terribly amusing. If I wanted the “fear of the day” or any other unoriginal mainstream narrative I would just..... turn on the news. ATS deserves better.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Arafat predicted this. He said they would conquer us peacefully. The most powerful weapon in their arsenal is the Arab womb, he said.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Muslims displacing Western populations in what was-once-their-homelands

will continue unabated.... How can I/We tell that fact--- Well, because the Bilderberg get together is giving much importance to the Mega-Big Social Media platforms and AI this year.... including the Omnibus Data Collection Scheme to ID and essentially track-in-real-time any person-of-interest (this agenda includes foremost the illegal immigrants in the western world along with the G7 & G20)

rationalize the problem all you want... the NWO/Deep State has given the Order to make-it-so

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Unless you're gay, or atheist, or Christian, or a woman, or................

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

It's weird how some ignore the fact that Muslims glorify a warlord, rapist, slave owning, liar. And you think Trump supporters are worse? Not laughing out loud.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Arafat predicted this. He said they would conquer us peacefully. The most powerful weapon in their arsenal is the Arab womb, he said.

EVERY muslim ‘leader’ openly states this fact.
None more so than the American based muslim council (pretty much the Muslim brotherhood)

But EVERY leftist claims those Muslims are lying.

They’re not.

Mr “I own a library” obviously refuses to read the Quran or the hadiths. This jihad is DEMANDED and if a muslim disagrees with this long-term world domination plan, they are killed. Usually by their loved ones.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: face23785

EVERY muslim ‘leader’ openly states this fact.
None more so than the American based muslim council (pretty much the Muslim brotherhood)

But EVERY leftist claims those Muslims are lying.

They’re not.

Mr “I own a library” obviously refuses to read the Quran or the hadiths. This jihad is DEMANDED and if a muslim disagrees with this long-term world domination plan, they are killed. Usually by their loved ones.

It's ironic too considering the progressives pretend to care so much about Muslims that they don't want us hurting feelings by talking about stopping radical Islam, when the majority of victims of radical Islam are other Muslims. I guess they don't care so much after all...

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Progressives and leftists most certainly do not care about anything they ‘claim’ to care about at all.

Gay rights, women’s rights, freedom of expression, children’s rights, the list is endless. Every one of them flip flop on every single issue all the time. It all depends on what the media have told them to think and say on the day.

When islam reaches 60% population in Europe, NOBODY will have rights.

(Thankfully though, the VAAAAAST majority of people are voting the leftists out in droves all across the western world. Their day is over before it even began. The people are rejecting their fascism).

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
And there’s another example. No one likes Islam. No one thinks it’s a religion of peace. But any intelligent person can recognize who is an aggressor. And that’s the west. We’ve been the aggressors for the whole world for the last 2 centuries. How many people are the Muslims at war with? China, the us, Germany, and Russia have killed millions. The us kills people all over the world. And we venerate warlords and rapists all the time. Every time someone comes up to me and thanks me for my “service” they are generating a military body that has raped and murdered untold numbers in Vietnam, Iraq, Korea, South America, etc. The us military has horrifying statistics of raping their own fellow soldiers.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
But I’ll leave y’all with your 15 year old attitudes and personal attacks, to enjoy your echo chamber and revisionist history. Peace.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Islam is the aggressor

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
And there’s another example. No one likes Islam. No one thinks it’s a religion of peace. But any intelligent person can recognize who is an aggressor. And that’s the west. We’ve been the aggressors for the whole world for the last 2 centuries. How many people are the Muslims at war with? China, the us, Germany, and Russia have killed millions. The us kills people all over the world. And we venerate warlords and rapists all the time. Every time someone comes up to me and thanks me for my “service” they are generating a military body that has raped and murdered untold numbers in Vietnam, Iraq, Korea, South America, etc. The us military has horrifying statistics of raping their own fellow soldiers.

Don't go around advertising that you're a vet then, we don't need you embarrassing the rest of us with your apologist nonsense.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
There wouldn't be any mass migration if the West wasn't systematically destroying their countries and stealing all their resources.

It's not rocket science.

This is all WAY above your typical politician's....even Trump. Our President's all serve Banking Masters that tell them what to do. Now Trump has a different Master than the Liberals do, so the International Banking families are fighting for supremacy over America, indeed the world, but they booth want control over the world in it's totality. These banking Masters hide in the shadows and let this Politician Playground fool us all daily. It's a board game to them, and we are their pieces. Citizens are pawns, People like Trump would be akin to a bishop or a knight, and people like Soros and some of the higher corporate's that are seemingly untouchable would be the Rooks. The King and Queen are...well the King and Queen of England. The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's and other Banking families are the game players, sometimes funding both sides of the board to get their control.

This Muslim Migration is a systematic plan of the "players" to bring about the New World Order by the age old idea of "The Phoenix Rising". The Freemason's (33rd degree) refer to this as "Order out of Chaos". Hence, the image of the Phoenix Rising on so many books, theater shows, coins, books etc. of the Phoenix rising out of the ashes. That is a symbol of the world destroyed...and the New World order birthed out of it's ashes. This is their plan. To chip the entire world therefore having total control of all of the world's people as their slaves, but they also want to trim the numbers of humans down to 500 Million (just enough slaves to work the world) while the Banking Family lineages inherit the world henceforth. (see the first guideline on the Georgia Guidestones).

They want to create a war on the entire earth while they go into underground bunkers (already created) and underground Bases that span the earth. The rest of us will be fighting it out on earth, and fighting to the death to survive.

Islam is being mixed into the notoriously Christian West not because they need our help, but to mix enemy with enemy. How could there NOT be a war? Islam has been calculatingly taking over the world, little by little for over 4,000 years and are quickly becoming the number one religion and are pumping out the numbers to overwhelm every nation it enters. Extremists do the dirty work, recruit for more, and the "so called" Moderates are just waiting for the call of the Caliphate. They are all sleeper cells. Their current Bible is still like the Old Testament, filled with blood, gore, and oppression on all levels. This is what they study today...while CNN and politicians who have been paid off, tell you they are a religion of peace. The Christian Bible is all too often compared to the Quran in it's violence, but what it left out is the New Testament...which is used by Christians today and spreads the word of Love for ALL PEOPLE...whereas Islam is only reserved for Islam and ONLY Islam. Everyone else is instructed to die the most horrible deaths mankind can think of. Want to call my bluff...read the Quran before you do, because it's in there.

The attacks by the American Government (not it's citizens, who invariably get the blame) are said to be for Guns, Oil and Drug control, (is what we think) but we are told that it's for peacekeeping. This is only but two reasons, as everything the elites do is a double edged sword...sometimes even triple edged. The MAIN reason they are over there is to destroy that side of the world first, and then they have the excuse to send them all over here...to finish off the West. Once the whole world is burning and the wars have killed Billions...those left will beg for the New World Order....or their own slavery the likes that man has ever know, because it will certainly be better than starving, their children dying and rivers overflowing with blood.

This is the main reason for the influx of migrants (notice it's only Muslims...what about the rest of the sufferers in the world?) because Islam and Christianity will ensure the best results of destruction. When all is destroyed and people are begging for their new Masters to save them.....they will all be chipped and controlled 100%...and they will love it.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I know there are those who are going to ask for proof of what I say about Islam and the Quran. Here are just a few passages from the current Quran that even the moderates read and pray on...remember, the New Testament of Christians does not have all this killing like the Old Testament did. It was a new covenant between Jesus the mediator God and man, and the blood and gore is just not there. Certainly nothing like in the current Quran’s readings that they follow today still.

Muslim/Islam Quran, the Sura and Hadith passages still studied by ALL Muslims:

“And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.” Quran (2:191-193)
“And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah.” Quran (8:39) 
“Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things.” Quran (2:244)
“Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.” Quran (2:216) 
“Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…” Quran (4:76) 
“And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain…” Quran (4:104)
“I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.” Quran (8:12)
Quran
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..." Quran (8:12) - "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"
Quran (24:2) - "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you." Not only is physical torture prescribed as punishment for moral crime between consenting adults, but believers are told to suppress their natural urge for human compassion.
Torture in the next:
Quran (22:19-22) - "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning." The punishment of those who merely disbelieve in Muhammad's claims about himself is described as being horrifically brutal in many other places as well, such as Quran 4:56, which says that they will face a continuous cycle of torture in which their skin will be burned off only to be replaced by new skin.
How Allah feels about non-Muslims naturally determines the attitude of devout Muslims. In the Quran, Muhammad explicitly uses Allah's hatred of unbelievers to motivate his people to Jihad:
Quran (9:73): "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end." 

Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (52:261) - "[Muhammad] had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails which were heated and passed over their eyes, and whey were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died." Muhammad had two killers put to death, not in the way of "an eye-for-an-eye," but in a more agonizing manner.  (See also Sahih Bukhari 4:234) and Sahih Muslim (16:4131): "They were caught and brought to him (the Holy Prophet). He commanded about them, and (thus) hands and feet were cut off and their eyes were gouged and then they were thrown in the sun, until they died.")

Sahih Muslim (17:4196) - A married man confesses that he has adultery (four times, as required). Muhammad orders him planted in the ground and pelted with stones. According to the passage, the first several stones caused such pain that he tried to escape and was dragged back.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - "The Prophet said, 'No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl.' The Prophet added, 'Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses.'"

Ibn Ishaq 436 - When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying: “…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…"

Ibn Ishaq 734 - When Muhammad’s favorite wife Aisha was accused of adultery, he launched an investigation that included the brutal interrogation of a female slave: "So the apostle called Burayra to ask her, and Ali got up and gave her a violent beating, saying “'Tell the Apostle the truth.'”

Ibn Ishaq 595 - Muhammad orders that a man have his tongue cut out.

Ibn Ishaq 764 - After amassing a powerful army, Muhammad sent his forces to take the peaceful farming community of Khaybar by surprise. In the aftermath, he was dissatisfied with the amount of plunder and felt that the town’s treasurer, Kinana, might be holding out on him. He had the man brought to him:

When he [Muhammad] asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr bin al-Awwam, “Torture him until you extract what he has.” So he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama and he struck off his head.”

(As a happy side note to the story – Kinana's untimely death left a beautiful young widow named Saffiya, whom Muhammad was then able to “marry”).

Abu Dawud (494) - In addition to the right of men to beat their wives over disobedience, children are to be beaten as well if they don't pray. "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Command a boy to pray when he reaches the age of seven years. When he becomes ten years old, then beat him for prayer." (Incidentally, this is still taught)

Abu Dawud (4477) - Muhammad orders that a man be beaten with "whips, sticks and sandals" merely for being drunk. He threw dust into the face of the victim during his ordeal. "A man who had drunk wine was brought (before him) and he ordered them (to beat him). So they beat him with what they had in their hands. Some struck him with whips, some with sticks and some with sandals. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) threw some dust on his face."

edit on 28-5-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

You obviously read nothing and this is all the response your gibberish deserves.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Well said. Now consider this: the hadith is where the real violence is. The hadith is as much a part of islam as the quran, moreso in some ways. Much of the daily lives of musims is in the hadith but not the quran. The salat for instance, the five daily prayers, are in the hadith but not the quran. Sharia law in its entirety is in the hadith but not the quran.

Many people try to say the quran is a book of peace and there is no violence in it. Even if that were true, you can't have a valid discussion of islam without the hadith and there is more than enough violence there.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Vroomfondel

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

Lol that was not well said...its just not true.
At only 7 % of the population and they are causing this many problems is more of the question.

Yes many towns and people in Europe are thinking about climate and economy. They are barely getting by with what they have they can't afford to import non native speaking foreigners.
That puts a huge burden on the country.

In the last 9 years countries that imported mass muslims have seen a sharp rise in church burnings, acid attacks, gay bashing and rapes.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: uncommitted

You threw a backhanded insult at me:

It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice

implying I am stupid. I responded by saying that your voice is as loud or louder than mine, as in you are more stupid than I could ever be. And even though it was pretty obvious, you missed it completely. Stupid is as stupid does.

The fact that musims represent only 7% as of today is a marked increase over previous years and in no way supports the idea that the increase is anything other than intentional invasion. "We will destroy you from within" is a popular phrase among musims. You should do some research on who says it and exactly what they mean.

I didn't imply you were stupid, I said the stupid on ATS currently seem to be in the majority. That means I wasn't implying you personally, but then again, if the cap fits........

An increase in immigration from a country where the predominant religion is a particular one doesn't mean an invasion by that religion, if it did then Christian invasion has been ongoing for centuries, wouldn't it?

You made that statement in a direct response to my comments on my thread. Don't backpedal now. Its out there and too late to change it.

There is a huge difference between spreading the word and conquering. Proselytism is prohibited in Christian religions. Islam is more of a convert or die tactic. Either you accept alla as the one true God or they kill you. Pretty straight forward. Exactly how does that compare to Christianity?

I'm not backpeddaling on anything, I said I didn't imply you were stupid, I fairly much said it. If you want decency and courtesy then stop writing hate bait threads.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Vroomfondel

you know how many muslims living in europe? its 7% of the population. most of them are normal people, they work, they pay taxes, they are part of europes society. most people in europe arent interested in this topic, its about climate, social structures, the cost of living etc... these are the problems of normal people.

Well said, I applaud that. It's a shame the stupid on ATS seem to have the loudest voice, but I guess that is just a reflection on society as a whole who try and force on us who the villain is that we should all hate.

Lol that was not well said...its just not true.
At only 7 % of the population and they are causing this many problems is more of the question.

Yes many towns and people in Europe are thinking about climate and economy. They are barely getting by with what they have they can't afford to import non native speaking foreigners.
That puts a huge burden on the country.

In the last 9 years countries that imported mass muslims have seen a sharp rise in church burnings, acid attacks, gay bashing and rapes.

So is your issue with all foreigners or just muslims, make your mind up.

Gay bashing as you call it, rape, acid attacks, church (and mosque, and synagogue) vandalism are certainly not limited to a particular religion or race apart from in your head and the heads of others who want to justify their hate.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join