It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Nigel Farage Played himself. And Ice T.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nah guys. Nobody who voted for the BREXIT party knows what they voted for. The BREXIT party is such an enigma of a name. They could want anything really with a name like that.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

What are the plans that the dastardly Eu has put in place?. Where have the EU undermined the UK?

Go on. Please.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

In the past 40+ years, as a Briton of the same age and with kids, close enough to London to see the golden haze of the City, yet rural enough to see the steam off the local horses’ sh**, I can tell you that every decade has brought more restrictions, more unfathomable policies, more austerity and less power, directly from Brussels. I was first made aware of it impacting my life as a 14 year old and have followed the official and between the lines stories ever since. It’s not just here, it’s blatently obvious for all to see across Europe with everything that’s going on. You’d have to be blinkered to not see and feel it.

Regulation, red tape, VAT, fishing quotas, unnecessary importing, needless standardisation (ISOs anyone?), banning vacuum cleaners that are too powerful, banning cars because they sound powerful, built in obsolescence, extortionate roaming charges, worker’s rights, raping another member state of all it’s money to prove a point and bully them (Juncker’s own words - see the BBC’s Inside Europe: Ten Years of Turmoil - Going for Broke), mass illegal immigration, banking cartels, Eurovision.

Yet it has also been a slow creep, a long term goal of assimilation just like the EU has long planned for. That is their mission statement after all.

This has been the plan all along since the 1940s at least, from a German perspective, who, let's not beat around the bush here, are in total control. Follow the upcoming EU powerplay between Germany and France to see which of ‘their’ guys gets to replace Junker and Tusk.

What follows is a taster of documented literature that concerns the birth of the EU from a German WWII perspective - NOT an anti German, nationalist or ‘thick Englisher’ narrative, to be clear. As my post would be too reference heavy and hard going, I invite anyone interested to seek further investigation where possible.

Well you can start with celebrated American investigative journalist Dorothy Thompson who spent much time in Germany during 1940 and managed to learn first-hand of plans for German postwar plans from Nazi theorists.

The book ‘And Into The Fire: Fascist Elements in Post War Europe and the Development of the EU’ by Rodney Atkinson goes into detail about the plans, expanding up to the present day EU;

Google Books

Some of Dorothy’s article in the New York Herald Tribune in 1940, relating her trusted sources info;

“The Germans have a clear plan of what they intend to do in case of victory. I believe that I know the essential details of that plan. I have heard it from a sufficient number of important Germans to credit its authenticity . . . Germany’s plan is to make a customs union of Europe, with complete financial and economic control centered in Berlin. This will create at once the largest free trade area and the largest planned economy in the world. In Western Europe alone . . . there will be an economic unity of 400 million persons . . . To these will be added the resources of the British, French, Dutch and Belgian empires. These will be pooled in the name of Europa Germanica . . .”

“The Germans count upon political power following economic power, and not vice versa. Territorial changes do not concern them, because there will be no ‘France’ or ‘England,’ except as language groups. Little immediate concern is felt regarding political organizations . . . . No nation will have the control of its own financial or economic system or of its customs. The Nazification of all countries will be accomplished by economic pressure. In all countries, contacts have been established long ago with sympathetic businessmen and industrialists . . . . As far as the United States is concerned, the planners of the World Germanica laugh off the idea of any armed invasion. They say that it will be completely unnecessary to take military action against the United States to force it to play ball with this system. . . . Here, as in every other country, they have established relations with numerous industries and commercial organizations, to whom they will offer advantages in co-operation with Germany. . . .“

This was in 1940.

Terminology such as "European Union", "European Economic Community", and "European Confederation" were announced as official elements of state policy in the documents of the Third Reich.

Frederick TH Tetens was a German journalist and writer who moved to the US at the end of the war, also learned of the same plans, but later wrote books called ‘The New Germany and the Old Nazis’ (1961) and ‘Germany Plots with the Kremlin (1953)’.
The former book’s preface includes;

“More than a decade after World War II the infamous crimes of the Third Reich still haunt the world. Now a new Germany has emerged. Its unrivaled energy has already made it one of the most powerful states in Europe... As West Germany's position in the cold war becomes more crucial, it is important to understand its aims and ambitions. This outspoken book looks behind the official facade of Adenauer's Germany. What it discloses is of vital importance to every American.”

(And European).

You can read the full book here;
The New Germany and the Old Nazis

Then there’s the Madrid Circular letter of 1950, created by a Nazi think-tank based in Franco’s Spain, which is outlined in detail by Joseph P Farrell in his book Nazi International;

Nazi International - Amazon.co.uk

It’s a declaration, a blueprint for quiet economical expansion throughout Europe and the West which coincided with the US bringing the top dogs across to kick start the boom of the 50s and 60s. Only there was a trade off with the Russians who had other breakaway ex Third Reich members in their camp, hence the ‘Space Race’ of the 60s and the Cold War.

This is just the beginning, the late 20th century saw Harold Wilson, Helmut Kohl, Gorbachov, Mitterand and Thatcher etc. all fighting for hearts and minds across the major nations of Europe. With the exception of Wilson who sold us out to the EEC before my time, I followed the stories as a young man and saw where this was going even in the better times of the 1990s. Now we’re here and we’re all standing in horse sh**.

You can be blind to it, or not, follow the EU hand in hand as you skip into the nationless sunset. Or not.

edit on 28/5/2019 by firesnake because: .

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissident
I guarantee you that 99.9 % of people who voted for the Brexit Party havent a clue what a single one of their actual policies are.

Just this statement alone proves that you don't know what you're talking about and can't be taken seriously. Just for the record, the Brexit Party only had one policy and that was to have a WTO Brexit. Most people voted for them for this reason.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Nigel Farage is one of the best politicans we have ever had and certainly the most resilient. He's survived testicular cancer, a plane crash, a wheel falling off his car on the motorway and the constant abuse from the media and the public. Yet he is still here, battling away for OUR freedom and democracy.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I think that the majority of people that voted for the Brexit Party did so not because of Farage but as a way of telling the two main political parties that they were pissed off with having voted to leave three years ago and that it has still not happened.

That is why the Tories got such a kicking for failing to deliver Brexit and Labour got it for faffing about and generally chucking spanners in the works. If the Brexit Party had been fronted by a stuffed parrot they would probably have still won.

Basically, two fingers up to Westminster.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join