It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Nigel Farage Played himself. And Ice T.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
As a youth I was a great fan of the US rapper Ice T.

He sang one song, whose lyrics always stayed in my mind.

Link here - www.youtube.com...

This song hit home re playing yourself, as I watched Farage cavort like the unnamed protaganist in the Carly Simon song 'Youre so vain' all over the media in recent weeks.

Its a pity so many British people and Nigel Farage were not fans of Ice T's slick beats. They may have thought twice before the Brexit Party debacle began.

I guarantee you that 99.9 % of people who voted for the Brexit Party havent a clue what a single one of their actual policies are.

They voted for Farage. And they voted for Farage as they were told to vote for Farage and incited to vote for Farage as the Corporate Media wanted them too vote for Farage.

What united the Left / Liberal and Conservative wings of the Corporate Media in support of the conditioned masses voting for Farage and the Brexit Party, is that they all saw Farage as a Useful Idiot.

The Left / Liberal media saw Farage as a way to undermine Jeremy Corbyn in the Labour Party. They wanted working class Labour supporters to vote Brexit Party as a way to damage the Labour vote and force a Labour leadership challenge.

The exact same thing was happening with the Tories, who wanted Farage to destroy the Tory vote and remove Theresa May.

It worked with the Tories, we shall see with labour.

But the Left and Right wing media both were also united in isolating Farage in the European parliament, thereby isoalting him and his party leadership inside the EU and outside the British political arena.

Farage fell for it.

He is now in the EU, for how long we do not know.

The press know that when the time comes, they can destroy Farage.

All they have to do is deny him the oxygen of publicity, or critique his political agenda or investigate his supporters.

His parties infiltration by Communists from the Far Left is also being investigated right now and will be used against him. The three former members of the British Communist Party in Brexit Party will be working for their agenda, not Farages or Britains.

One of them an IRA supporter and supporter of IRA terrorist atrocities.

www.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.politicshome.com...

These three members of the Brexit Party, Claire Fox, James Heartfield and Alka Sehgal Cuthbert, are all former members of the Revolutionary Communist Party of Great Britain.

They are the ticking timebombs inside the Brexit Party waiting to have their pins pulled at the right time, when the party needs to be destroyed. Others are also probably inside it too.

Farage was built up as a tool to be used for the benefit of sections of the Establishment Left and Right who wanted to reassert control over the Tory and Labour Party.

He was assisted to take seats in the elections, as a way to assist in the plans of both the Establishment right and left.

In effect Farage played himself.

The fact that after Brexit is imposed, the 28 Brexit Party MEP's will leave the European Parliament and thereby assist the centre left and centre right who have just lost their majorities in the Parliament by weakening the populist nationalist blocs, is yet another victory for the establishment left and establishment right.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
"These three members of the Brexit Party, Claire Fox, James Heartfield and Alka Sehgal Cuthbert, are all former members of the Revolutionary Communist Party of Great Britain. "

I snorted/silent LOLed at this.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

One of them Claire Fox is now a Brexit Party MEP.

Following Lenins strategy of infiltrating a political party and using it for the benefit of the Communist agenda.

It only takes one well aimed torpedo to sink a ship.

edit on 27-5-2019 by englishdissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: englishdissident

Its a pity so many British people and Nigel Farage were not fans of Ice T's slick beats. They may have thought twice before the Brexit Party debacle began.

BODY COUNT fan and Brexit party supporter.

The song above could easily represent those who want to leave the repressive EU and supported the Brexit party to achieve that aim.

Farage has every right to strut , he is shaking up British politics and slapping those who ignore the will of the people.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Good thread and song, but I always tought Ice took inspiration from the Jeru track of the same name?

Claire Fox is an odd one. Full on Trotskyist who takes bribes from Bayer, Monsanto, most major pharmaceutical companies and GMO crop developers to distort scientific evidence. She's in the pocket of big business and has her nose in the trough more than any politician past or present.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Body Count were great.

As for Farage, I am sorry but he is being used as a tool.

Or else he is playing the part required of him eg this www.express.co.uk...

Farage used to support the EU having MORE power.

Then he didnt.

Which is such a huge political conversion, I suggest that £'s and careerism and opportunism matter more ot him than principles or even loyalty eg re UKIP itself.

The only thing Farage appears to be loyal to is Arron Banks, his paymaster.

www.channel4.com...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Great track.

As for Fox she is a Neo-Trotskyite eg willing tool of the globalo capitalists - hence why so many US Neo-Cons are ex Trotskyite Leftists too.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissident
I guarantee you that 99.9 % of people who voted for the Brexit Party havent a clue what a single one of their actual policies are.

Er, they have only one policy. To get Brexit delivered. it's not that complicated.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I suggest that £'s and careerism and opportunism matter more ot him than principles or even loyalty eg re UKIP itself.

UKIP existed in order to get a referendum on our membership of the EU , under Nigel Farage's leadership they achieved that and the UK voted to leave the EU , job done.
Farage left UKIP because like many he thought when the government said they would honour the result they meant it , no more need for UKIP so he stood down to carry on with his life , loyalty has nothing to do with it.

The return of Farage and creation of the Brexit party is a reaction to the betrayal of the promise made by both parties of our government , Democracy is worth nothing if the will of the people is ignored.

As for the smears against Farage , well those who stick their head above the parapet are bound to be shot at.

edit on 27-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

LMAO

So what is Brexit then ?

Whats Brexit policy on the NHS ?

Globalism ?

Syria

Iran War ?

Brexit is a word.

A word predicated on a myriad subjective opinions, not any objective political policies.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Just leaving the EU was never enough.

The big questions was - what comes next.

And on that Farage failed.

Its not enough to just say I want out the EU. Any fool can say that.

The only thing that matters is what comes after we leave the EU.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Brexit is a word.

Brexit is more than a word it's a deed , the word stands for the independence and freedom we fought two World wars to preserve , independence and freedom that is being eroded by "ever closer union" .... the mainstay of the EU.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

No. Thats your subjective opinion re what Brexit means.

What it actually was = a blank political cheque.

A blank political cheque for politicians to impose anything they liked after people voted for Brexit.

Brexit was millions of undereducated, politically ignorant, media cojditioned lemmings voting about something they knew nothing about ( the EU ) for something they had no idea what for ( what comes after Brexit ).

How about you.

I like to ask rabid brexit fans a simple question.

" How did the EU affect our rights re EU and UK law ? Was it via vertical effect or Horizontal effect and which was more effective a tool re redressing human rights issues ? "

Which required a basic understanding of the nature of the EU, uk constitutional law and how EU law affected our legal and national sovereignity that the Brexit fans professed to support so much.

Of course, not one of them had a clue.

Tells you all you needed to know about how much they really knew about the EU. All they knew was the propaganda, both pro and anti EU, that they read on social media or in the idiotic media sources they believed.

= SHEEP.

And what sort of cretins give a blank cheque to politicians anyway ?
edit on 27-5-2019 by englishdissident because: spelling

edit on 27-5-2019 by englishdissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Brexit was millions of undereducated, politically ignorant, media cojditioned lemmings voting about something they knew nothing about for something they had no idea what for.

But you being a remainer are not politically ignorant or media conditioned.

And what sort of cretins give a blank cheque to politicians ?

By staying in the EU we will be giving a blank cheque to the EU parliament to bail out Italy and any other unstable member who fails as the world economy shrinks ... how cretinous is that.

The country’s economy just escaped entering recession territory last month, with GDP growing at just zero percent following a 0.4 percent contraction in the previous three-month period. But Germany could be just weeks away from a recession-threatening double whammy as a potential no-deal Brexit and Donald Trump’s warning to hike car tariffs by up to 25 percent could send the economy tumbling. Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ministers have entered into a frantic plan to avert an economic catastrophe which could end Europe’s biggest economy’s golden growth for a decade.
www.express.co.uk...

We want trade with the EU and freedom to trade outside the EU , it's the only way to protect our economy.

I like to ask rabid brexit fans a simple question.

As far as I'm aware rabies exists in Europe but we in the UK are free from it , in any case the only people I see frothing at the mouth are remainers calling to "Stop Brexit" and give them a "peoples vote"

edit on 27-5-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Look, I know full well what I voted for when I put my cross next to The Brexit Party and I know fine well why I chose to do so.

I don't care what happens in the EU parliament after the UK leaves it, I just want to see Brexit implemented....as quick as bloody possible.

Yes, Farage is a one-trick pony and nothing but a frustrated Tory....but I don't care.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Of course he is. I mean it's not like has been saying we need to leave the EU for almost two decades it's not like he has stuck pretty much close to that for his entire political career but I guess they've been playing him for those two decades (and change). Maybe people are sick and tired of having the same two parties in government every single time we vote and their promises fall on deaf ears and go the way of the dodo bird. Maybe people have reached breaking point with the current political system and see that Farage, Lib Dems etc. are the answer to removing the Tories and yes Labour from their positions.

They have policies and that policy as of right now was to become MEPs to force Brexit to happen. He has openly said that their main concern is to get us out. When they stand for the General Election they will build their policies but until then they will fight for Brexit.

What I'm sick and tired of is people attacking not just Farage but any person who isn't Tories or Labour, or is speaking honestly about how the system is so corrupt that it would be super rare for any other party but the Tories and Labour to get into power. Because Farage is voted back into the EU parliament doesn't mean jack. The bloke has said time and again that they have plans for what he believes will be a soon to happen election but was fighting for Brexit and would build their policies as soon as the General Election is prepared (sorry that should be announce). It's time for people to stop doing the same old attack. Notice how the media across the board are attacking the results, I've seen interviews with a woman from Labour who claims she believes that the results should be checked again and investigated because Labour and Tories were not expected to lose so many voters. We've seen the EU talk about and now plan to carry out an investigation in Farage etc. etc. It's just like the media in the US go after Trump when he won.

Farage won. Brexit Party won. They need and should be involved with the whole Brexit Process not just because Farage has two decades of experience in the EU and how they work and how the scam people not just that but because it would have him there front and center so people cannot say he brought on Brexit and walked away. (Also, I'm hoping that history will remember David Cameron as "The Prime Minister Who fled" or stealing a line from Doctor Who I hope they call him Prime Minister Runaway).

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: englishdissidentBrexit was millions of undereducated, politically ignorant, media cojditioned lemmings voting about something they knew nothing about ( the EU ) for something they had no idea what for ( what comes after Brexit ).

A disgraceful ad hom attack on Brits that do not share your views.

But then again, we at least know who we are.

" How did the EU affect our rights re EU and UK law ? Was it via vertical effect or Horizontal effect and which was more effective a tool re redressing human rights issues ? "

Sadly, true blue UK govt plc decided to capitulate to EU austerity demands, the harshest human rights violation this country has suffered since the abolition of slavery.

Of course, not one of them had a clue....

= SHEEP

You and your ad homs! Happily, more than half the voting public do not share the collective identity crisis of less than the other half

And what sort of cretins give a blank cheque to politicians anyway ?

Remainers?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Brexit is more than a word it's a deed , the word stands for the independence and freedom we fought two World wars to preserve

Tens of millions of men were sent to die for the super wealthy and the rich ruling classes in both world wars, Woman never even had the right to vote until after ww1 and at that, they had to be over 30 to do so. Only 58% of the adult male population was eligible to vote before 1918. Independence and freedom preserved.?

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
englishdissident:

was millions of undereducated, politically ignorant, media conditioned lemmings voting about something they knew nothing about ( the EU ) for something they had no idea what for (what comes after Brexit).

What a total plonker you are!

When I proudly and intently voted 'leave' it was predicated on my resistance to an ideology that I could not reconcile with my own. The EU is a corporate ideology, to run the world on a corporate business model, homogenising all peoples of all countries into basically one corporate umbrella. No accountability, no elections of any meaningful democratic process, the loss of border controls, unfettered immigration where quantity over quality is the rule of thumb, loss of national identity and culture, loss of individualism, and the only rights you have are those 'given' to you, not the ones our ancestors fought for.

We require a massive shift in the political process here in the UK. We need a greater choice from which we can elect candidates. What you are seeing right now here in the UK with the Brexit Party's massive success in the EU elections is the start of that political process shift. The people of the UK want to be able to elect a government that governs for the people of the UK, we don't want puppet EU managers.

We need to leave without a deal. If the EU wants to do business with the UK, let it come begging, because we are going to dictate who we trade with. To trade with other countries you should not need to lose an ounce of sovereignty, or self-determination. Britain is going to become 'Great' again, and will do so by its own intention. Read it and weep remainer...
edit on 27/5/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Well said. The one thing missing within all the infighting and sound bytes is letting the public know the actual ways in which - using examples last seen in the build up to the referendum - the EU have been undermining countries and the shocking plans they for their future if still a member. It’s all been laid out to see for decades, before the EU was even created. The plans have all been put in place, just over a long period of time. Only the UK has a golden opportunity to leave. The identity of all other countries will be obliterated in within 20-50 years. For most leavers, being of a certain age, Leave was always about the long term and our children’s children’s children...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join