It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Goes to Heaven?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

For someone 90+ years of age Seede, you still have a wonderful mind.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

As a small child I asked the same question as I ask today as an old man well into his nineties.

90s? You will get a free pass my friend!

John 14.2 is alluding to heaven, dimensions, universes, infinty....

In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.

Heaven is already here/not here/on it's way to becoming here/now.
"Your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven"
For God it's all happened, going to happen.
For humans we experience time and are going through the motions of experiencing an aspect of his infinity.

Perhaps your 'identity/spirit' won't be annihilated or recycled, but will become eternal, dwelling in Jesus' cosy room in that Mega Universal Multidimensional Crib some of us call heaven.

Energy converts to mass, but also is interchangeable and turns back to energy. Do you reassemble elsewhere and different, or do you stay assembled as your current corporeal identity/spirit/energy has been assembled?
Thermodynamics says that unless outside energy is provided, a system will find its entropy (disorder) in time. A system will never get more ordered without outside intervention.
According to the bible, the outside intervention needed to achieve eternal salvation is Grace.
If you build up his Graces thoughout your lifetime you will get a room key, at least that's my understand of how it all reads in the good book

90's! amazing!
That room in that divine mansion better have a pet door for my cats and dogs!

edit on 27-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: jon777

Got to be kind of lucky to make it to Heaven, this world tries to crush us and not make it not possible to make it to heaven.

I agree with most of all that you posted. All except the word luck. Everyone that confesses Jesus as the Son of God is a candidate to have everlasting life. You appear to fit that bill. I am well past 90 years of age and am no better than you. I have doubts every day and age has nothing to do with salvation. I will face the very same judgment that you will face and so will all people face this same judgment.

The only reason that I can see of why God allowed me to be past ninety years of age is because I was so full of sin that it took ninety years to get me half way cleaned up. I hope that the rest of my nasty habits can be forgiven before he takes this rack of bones to the grave. But jon, in all honesty there is not one person in this world that doesn't need cleaned up and yes there is lots of evil that wants all of us to rot in hell. One thing I think I learned from the Comforter and that is love and once love is instilled in us then all the rest of this life takes on a better purpose. John 3:16 tells all of us the way to eternal life and I believe you are on that path. LOL

One way is to go to a good Church, to receive the Holy Spirit, and get seen by the Angels in there.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

TextDo smokers go to heaven or hell?

My understanding is that smoking is no greater sin then any other sin. That is a matter of God and the smoker and not me and God and the smoker. My belief is that all [every person] has sinned and come short of the glory of God. Each of us will stand in judgment and that judgment is of God and not man. So my answer is that I believe a smoker can love God as much as any other person could ever love God.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

For someone 90+ years of age Seede, you still have a wonderful mind.

I told you some time ago, glend, that you were special and you are special. Even though we have differences in our beliefs will make you stronger in your old age. You have a love for God that out shines most all that I have talked to and the Comforter will use that to show you truth. Be patient and live in love. Love is the key that unlocks eternity. LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Thanks Seede, we all are special, I just hope that the path we choose, is the right path, for us.

Pray more for everyone, LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

That room in that divine mansion better have a pet door for my cats and dogs!

It does and that's what is so special in Jesus. He has all the bases covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join