It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trance Formations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The information age has seen an ever growing number of eyes looking to those in control of the affairs of this globe, people are becoming more switched on and able to see new angles to the regurgitated bs spewed by the MSM, the religious leaders, Monarchies, Politicians and Capitalists.

Knowledge is not only suppressed but checked, the school system is designed to filter the majority into a life of manual labour, distractions and addictions preventing any sort of climb out the dungeon of despair, the distractions are becoming more desirable and immersive, just like we are being categorised through the school system, we are again through the technology that eats our time... The majority of us don't quietin our minds until we sleep, take a deep breath of fresh air.... feel it.
But in as much as we have an ever increasing technological output of devices we also have a rise in eastern practices of mindfulness, centering yourself and finding better balance.
Balance is important.
Take for example a hypothetical scenario.
Triplets from birth one is kept in a germ free environment, one in squalor, and one somewhere in the middle, which one would be a healthier adult.
The germ free one would have a week immune system, squalor would have wore down that immune system.

This documentary is relevant to what's happening in the world right now, and very interesting.

edit on 25-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

and the grand theives are running the country. That's our problem

As much as many here can agree on this statement, I would add an additional problem that is central to our immediate situation. That problem is that even as we can agree on the above statement, we do not seem to be able to agree on just who those ''grand theives'' are.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 25 May 2019 20:57:00 -0500Sat, 25 May 2019 20:57:00 -050019052019-05-25T20:57:00-05:00800000057 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

As much as many here can agree on this statement, I would add an additional problem that is central to our immediate situation. That problem is that even as we can agree on the above statement, we do not seem to be able to agree on just who those ''grand theives'' are.

Perhaps we should start with those who have committed actual crimes against our nation.

These people will get pointed out in the next 9 months.

Then maybe revisit the Federal Reserve Act.

Then probably the 16th Amendment.

It's an unrealistic dream of mine...

To be free in America.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Ah yes, the ''investigations''. Yet even then there is the conundrum that one mans investigator is another man's ''lackey''.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ah yes, the ''investigations''. Yet even then there is the conundrum that one mans investigator is another man's ''lackey''.

Or we could just go with actual evidence.

You know, follow the law.

An odd concept in America right now, I know.

Where we now just have a court of public opinion and "facts" are just made up by news commentators and actual criminals.

Nah... give it about 9 months and let's see where we are at.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

and "facts" are just made up by news commentators and actual criminals.

And presidents, aye what?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The "grand thieves" are the establishment; the career politicians. They get filthy rich, on the backs of the rest of us... and, they have doing it for decades.

That is why President Trump is so hated... he is threatening the status quo. He is upsetting the apple cart; the Pelosis, Schumers, Clintons of the world... they won't stand for it.

Trump's presidency is a complete slap to the face, to the established ruling class.

edit on 25-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Gattafinga!

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150
I agree with your observations here yet find it a limited list of these thieves. High on that list from my observations are the corporate establishment, basically those who pay those career politicians in campaign donations and other financial backing for their preferred agendas.

Somehow you seemed to missed a whole squadron of those ''on the take'' career politicians who play that game, those Republicans who sit quietly as their own plunder increases under the leadership of Mr. Trump

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 25 May 2019 23:07:49 -0500Sat, 25 May 2019 23:07:49 -050019052019-05-25T23:07:49-05:001100000007 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150
I agree with your observations here yet find it a limited list of these thieves. High on that list from my observations are the corporate establishment, basically those who pay those career politicians in campaign donations and other financial backing for their preferred agendas.

Somehow you seemed to missed a whole squadron of those ''on the take'' career politicians who play that game, those Republicans who sit quietly as their own plunder increases under the leadership of Mr. Trump

There are criminals on both sides of the aisle, that are terrified of the prospect of a long prison term. The loudest antagonists, are usually the ones with the most to hide.

Congressman Elijah Cummings is a perfect example. He has screamed for Trumps neck in a noose, on multiple occasions... now... he is up to his neck in a serious "pay-for-play" scandal; his wife is involved, as well.

The establishment is imploding. They are throwing each under the bus, before incriminating documents are even released... and it's only gonna get uglier. Corrupt Republicans aren't gonna get a pass... and they know it. One year from now... I think things are gonna be VERY different.

edit on 25-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Leavenworth for all of them

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. I like Max's videos. Have not seen this one yet.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Re-watched the video. Awesome! Thanks.

Resonates deeply, and suspect that there is something to help understand why some feel so disconnected from modern societies.

So what brought you to challenge everything you 'know' ?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Does it really matter whom they are?

If they are post-humans, in the ego-bound state: their identities are fake BS anyways, no?

They have drawn the lines on maps, to say which country is which: so why do we care about 'our' country more than others?

From the vid: does anyone else find it scary as hell to consider living only from a place of Love?
To let go of all ego, and possessions?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Perhaps we should start with those who have committed actual crimes against our nation.

These people will get pointed out in the next 9 months.

Then maybe revisit the Federal Reserve Act.

Then probably the 16th Amendment.

It's an unrealistic dream of mine...

To be free in America.

Honest question.
Do you believe that President Trump has never spied on anyone, and is not currently spying on anyone, for the sole purpose of bringing them down or furthering his own agenda?
Personally I have serious doubts that those with serious power and secrets to protect, (i.e the majority of the "ruling establishment"the world over), including President Trump and his opposition, are in any way innocent of using whatever means that they have at thier disposal(with Presidents having more than most, Bush and Obama included)to maintain the desired status quo.
It certainly didn't begin and end with the alleged efforts to disrupt Trumps candidacy and presidency.
Basically in my opinion it is a common tactic in use by the "elite" ever since the ancient Sumerians supposedly created the first great empire and shall remain so until men decide they no longer need to have power over others.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The movie does piece together a few points of concern about where things are at and headed.

For some of the transhuman, upload yourself to a computer stuff. I cannot see it all working just yet. Given enough data it can make a good replication and prediction about someone. But for getting that spark of consciousness, awareness, being, spirit. I'm still expecting a tough long journey through the quantum and possibly other realms to get a handle on it.

From some alien reports, there is a big soul factory nearby dealing with the afterlife details, maybe such technology is possible. For now there are just too many unknowns. I myself would pass on any such opportunities to have my whole being uploaded. When confronting some ghost reports, there is still something about the will yet to be clearly defined. Not sure how that will fit on a hard drive.

The nanodust, biological intergration and Internet of things all do combine into one big scary story. Sure some war guys would love it. It does look like the start of a new species going on and will take a lot of tech to help nurse it in a preferred direction.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

What brought me to question everything...
I've never stopped questioning since I was able to question, brought up in Protestant family, I never really believed in any religion I always felt they were just stories. Being moved around a lot from a young age, not having a male figure to look upto and being conditioned with,. I suppose made me try and find my own way, but the more you learn about things of an esoteric nature, psychology and occult made me realise that everything you know is wrong and the world is far more mysterious than those in power would have you believe.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's it, who are the people pulling the strings.
It's not politicians imo, they're just flash in the pans, for me the best place to start is the family's in banking and those that supply the drugs and food, and capitalist in general would be the best place to start.
edit on 26-5-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Never understood why many would rather be an eternal caterpillar than to turn into a butterfly.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Many.

Interesting video. Visually stunning with massive amounts of mind bending art mixed with a collage of people in poverty and people in wealth. Always a juxtaposition that sparks questioning and sets often separated neural paths into contact with one another. As well, I noticed the music which often is almost meditative or at least conducive to mental relaxation which also allows for our brains to rest and accept information without immediate judgement.
While these tools are helpful for individuals to establish their own environment for study, thinking, prayer and other avenues of self guided expansion, when used in the context of an externally guided information package such as this video, I find it wise hold it at arms length.

I noticed as well that the music chosen for each little segment varied but only with the juxtaposed conditions. When the conditions were presented as what we do NOT want to see, the poverty the mass movement of mind dead drones, such as the workers being lead to slaughter in the maw of the machine (from old movies) the music was dramatic and oppressive, helping to make the point that ''we do not like this''

But the message I found over all was the major question of trans humanism. While it offered positions both pro and con on that issue, the over all message of the video was against trans-humanism. The case it made was compelling and deserves to be considered by all who are interested in this future.

However what I found lacking in the video was a solution. It mentioned several times that it is up to ''the people''. That it was simple. It is easly. ''All we have to do'' is wake up. This I find to be scary. Very scary.

This idea that we need to wake up is not new. It has been used by new agers now for over a century. Most of those new agers have turned their ideas into cults or by now, oppressive mini religions that have their followers believing that they are awake while the rest of the world sleeps. As I said, I find this idea of telling people to ''wake up'' to be dangerous.

At one point in the video it speaks of memes. It touches on memes lightly and to my mind not fully enough. Here I need to observe that one of the memes that is floating around and given credence from all corners of the political spectrum is the simple meme of '' wake up''......

There is a segment with Icke. I liked him at one time when I first read him a couple of decades ago. At the time I thought that this guy really has a handle on reality. But then he summed it up with his ''reptilian overlord'' pinpointing of our oppressors. I had to pull back from him at that point. It seems to me that this is also hinted at in this video. It suggests that there are overlords that are not only now controlling human destiny but have been the ones to have set us on the course of civilization buy stimulating our left side brains to the detriment of our ability to access the right side of our brains.

The solutions offered by the video seemed to be of two types. One was the very vague notion that has been used by those on the political left for ages and more receintly used by those on the right side of that spectrum. Basically it is ''we need to wake up'' and ''we together'' is all we need to toss off these reigns of oppression. Frankly I am tired of falling for that solution.

The second solution was more specific. It lays in the idea of free energy from carbon, there at the end of the video. What a promise, that little carbon gizmo that can allow us all to have free energy ''tommorrow'' which then of course will help us break those chains of oppression and reunify our left and right hemipheres in our brains.

As this video was produced in 2012 there is one more thing I gleaned from it. It was decisivly politically conservative. While I like to give as much credence as I can to that which comes out of both sides of that scale I noticed that each and every time the villains were depicted visually, it was always a liberal that was shown. Most specifically Obama. The face of the new world order. The oppressive overseer of the hidden cabals trans-humanist drive to enslave, or further enslave us all.

Now as I mentioned that could be because in 2012, Obama was president and an easy symbol of all authoritarianism. But it could also be that the whole video was little more than a new age sounding hit piece on liberals.

Oh, one last thing. That carbon gizmo that would change everything mentioned at the end. That ''key'' to a better future.
Well, now we have potus who claims to be against all things liberal. Against all things that will keep moving us toward a trans-humanist future. If that little gizmo is as it is presented it seems to me that all Trump needs to do now is to embrace that gizmo, put all national resources into finishing it's development and productions and '''wa la'' he would have the vote of every conservative and enough from the liberal sector to ensure his be appointment in 2020 as well as making him the greatest potuse ever. Has he even mentioned it?

Well anyway Many, if you have hung around long enough to read this screed then maybe we can make more observations on this whole issue as I could go on and on with you and your own observations as for me at least your thread here hits on one of if not the major issue of our existence at this point in time.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yeah thanks, I agree with a lot of what you say and we think along the same lines. I don't follow any paths left, right, etc... And tbh I don't really know the difference, it's just categorising to me, I believe what I believe and those beliefs change like the weather. The transhuman thing is very dangerous I feel, sure it would be good to live forever but that's only because we are all afraid of death, well most of us, but transhumanism for me could be putting you in a prison you cannot escape from, right now we have free will, although we are heavily sedated to our true potential it is there for us to realise, hooking us up to a machine that others control is something Im not comfortable with.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If the more we learn, we realize that we don't know nothing: then why do we continue questioning?

Am seeing a few parallels here between Trans-Humanism, and Transcendence.
Can you see it?

IE: Escaping our human condition; the end of pain; the end of fear, and death...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join