It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XTEC Limited False Flag Terror Profiteers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How shallow are the people who make profit from false flag terror?

The company’s focus on what we now call “homeland security” began in response to the 1978 Sydney Hilton Hotel Bombing at a meeting of Commonwealth Heads of State. Today XTEK has four business units – Lightweight Composites; Explosive Ordinance Disposal; Forensics; SUAS (Small unmanned aerial systems or drones); and Tactical and Protective Solutions.
thebull.com.au...

www.asio.gov.au... know who the Hilton Bomber was, they hired him, but they never paid what they offered. I'm pleased to say at least one of those who directly hired him has now gone mad with the memories of how it all went wrong. May they all rot in insanity. The suffering they caused is horrific and ongoing.

I'm wondering how shallow and stupid the profiteers are? Almost anyone who has spent a little time investigating the Sydney Hilton Bombing knows the un-emptied litter bin is evidence of security compliance. A few minutes more investigating this atrocity will convince almost anyone that the bombing was a false flag designed to scare politicians into creating oppressive legislation.

It also enriched societies parasites.

Mr Uwe Boettcher
Mr Philippe Odouard
Mr Robert Quodling
Mr Ivan Slavich
Mr Chris Fullerton
Mr Lawrence Gardiner
www.xtek.net...

I'm not saying there isn't a place for their products and services.

I am saying quoting the Hilton Bombing as an inspiration for creating a business of this nature is a transparent form of problem-reaction-solution.

Problem-reaction-solution (PRS), also known as order out of chaos, has been used in some form for thousands of years.

www.newworldwar.org...

Judging by what I've seen so far, attempting to profit from the Sydney Hilton Bombing will result in a very nasty own goal.

Enjoy, XTEC.

join