It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kkk rally in Dayton.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Nine showed up?

Good lord ... add 1 more and they have 10. That's DOUBLE DIGITS people! White supremacy is on the upswing.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Most shop teachers are nine or less fingers. Must have been 40 teeth though.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MisterSpock

2 others could UC FBI 😎

....who are no doubt offering them bombs.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: olaru12

Free speech does not just include speech we like. The best way to combat them is to ignore them.

Hate speech should be encouraged so those supporting hate can be identified. Right or left....

Should the radical left just be ignored as well?

Yes, laughed at in secret and ignored.

The problem I see is that the radical right is rejected by everyone else, but the radical left has mainstream support more often than not.

They SHOULD be rejected and ignored.

Interesting that you base your support of a mainstream ideology based on its popularity.

How can you be sure you haven't fallen for the propaganda

edit on 26-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well clearly those 9 people are in danger of overthrowing the entire country.

Meanwhile ANTIFA more or less runs Portland, a major city. You tell me which ideological set of extremists is actually more dangerous right now in terms of power projection.

These nine aren't physically doing much of anything.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nine showed up?

Good lord ... add 1 more and they have 10. That's DOUBLE DIGITS people! White supremacy is on the upswing.

The data says it actually is on the upswing....
I guess you missed my links...

www.cnn.com...

www.militarytimes.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.vox.com...

edit on 26-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So in a few decades there might be a whole 20 of them? An upswing in a group that can only muster 9 is certainly something I'm very skeered of.
edit on 26-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So in a few decades there might be a whole 20 of them? An upswing in a group that can only muster 9 is certainly something I'm very skeered of.

You do realize how intellectually dishonest your post is don't you? There are a lot more than 9 kkk members and you know it.

I will admit that kkk membership is down due to law enforcement infiltration, thank God, but white supremacist orginazations and members are growing.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If they are it's only due to an inability for people to put their differences aside and accept each other as equals regardless of skin color as well as refusal to promote togetherness under the flag of humanity rather than stubornly promoting division by embracing absurd concepts like racial identities.

Whether a person's skin is white or black promoting one's skin color as seperate or in any way significant is the same thing. Thinking one is special because of your skin color is the same thing. Segregating yourself from others and promoting a seperate culture based on skin color is the same thing.

Promoting negative opinions of others based on skin color is the same whether the person being disparaged is black or white skinned.

As long as people on either side refuses to give up their bull# racial identity and stop pointing fingers at people with different colored skin than them this crap will continue.

As long as people push this racial divide some people will get angry or frustrated and pick a side.

If people really want this crap to stop both sides need to call their bad elements out. You will find few people with white skin that don't think and will openly express how detestable they find groups like the KKK. Where as everyone and their mother is in damn near denial about the same crap from the other side, often outright defending their actions or brushing it off.

If anything is causing groups like the KKK to grow it's this attitude because it's certainly not the charisma and add campaign's of the KKK most people can't stand them. Most people don't give two #s about race, but dammit some people can't give this # a rest and will push it until some feel like they have to pick a side and if they do it will be the one closest to themselves.

The KKK coming was a good thing because for a brief while it seems to have reminded some people at least that the goal is togetherness and not the division being pushed by so many groups and the media.
edit on 5/26/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
They dress up in bed sheets and dunce caps.

I think that says all that needs to be said

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I hope God is Black and Jewish.

How would some creator "GOD" being be some human "race" that happened to spawn from the primordial soup like all the rest.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hmm...that's the Master Race ? More like the Survivors after a Trailer Park was Hit by a Tornado .............Piff !

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And you do realize that stats can be disingenuous too, right?

Membership in an org can be growing at a high rate, but if the org has a low number of people in it to begin with, it doesn't take many new members to make a high growth rate.

Add 1 member to an org with only 1 member and you have 100% growth.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
heh.

y dont u guys believe his 'experts' you guys must be jealous obviously.

heh.

heheheheheheehehehe.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Meh, as I said., I'm sure there was a high growth rate of angry fat white dudes on the internet grousing out hatred in chat spaces.

But frankly, the losers have been around as long as I can remember underneath their rocks, and the press have been keen to make them into some major, existential threat, and they've done almost nothing except hide under their rocks or occasionally march around some place in their tiny nearly tens and make angry noises.

Oh, yes, and apparently these days they also terrorize you and set back Green New Deal efforts by suggesting that perhaps green spaces in New York City might grow cauliflower over yuca and plantains.
edit on 26-5-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I hope God is Black and Jewish.

How would some creator "GOD" being be some human "race" that happened to spawn from the primordial soup like all the rest.

He or she had to start somewhere so why not Earth? I am sure time is a playground for God so why couldn't God say "Hey Earth has potential, I'll start there."

Besides it was just a what if question.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

With numbers like those you could barely put together a softball team.

And if the KKK did have a softball team, the far left would shoot them while practicing.

edit on 45054531pm312019Sun, 26 May 2019 18:45:08 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Nine showed up?

The data says it actually is on the upswing....
I guess you missed my links...

www.cnn.com...

www.militarytimes.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.vox.com...

Yeah, I would have to trust the data to believe that, and since 95% of the media, and 95% of the professors hate Trump and want their moronic followers to believe he is a racist, and leading a bunch of racists, which I know is complete and total garbage, I don't believe that data and never will - even if it is accurate.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

The KKK coming was a good thing because for a brief while it seems to have reminded some people at least that the goal is togetherness and not the division being pushed by so many groups and the media.

Yes, that was a good thing. And as I said in the OP, the klan has a right to assemble and spread their hate for all normal people to see and hear. And the normal people can exercise their right of free speech and tell the klan to GTFO of Dayton all 9 of them.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That cost them $650,000 because of the counter protestors where the real threat was. The sane answer would have been to ignore them entirely, not even report on it in the news and nobody would have noticed at a cost of zero dollars.

The idiot rubberneckers cost the city $650,000. That was some expensive bunch of selfies there. Derp.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join