It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kkk rally in Dayton.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: olaru12
Also free speech for the Black, White and Brown people that gathered together in Dayton, for peace, justice and the American way!!

You forgot to mention the yellow and red people. That's not very inclusive of you.

What if you have black parents, but end up white due to no pigment? Are they white or black? Neither?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: olaru12

Free speech does not just include speech we like. The best way to combat them is to ignore them.

Hate speech should be encouraged so those supporting hate can be identified. Right or left....

Should the radical left just be ignored as well?

Yes, laughed at in secret and ignored.

The problem I see is that the radical right is rejected by everyone else, but the radical left has mainstream support more often than not.

They SHOULD be rejected and ignored.

Actually the radical white supremacist movement is on the upswing since trump was elected.

www.csis.org...

www.usatoday.com...
edit on 25-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Free speech does not just include speech we like. The best way to combat them is to ignore them.

Hate speech should be encouraged so those supporting hate can be identified. Right or left....

The problem I see is that the radical right is rejected by everyone else, but the radical left has mainstream support more often than not.

Actually the radical white supremacist movement is on the upswing since trump was elected.

www.csis.org...

www.usatoday.com...

What a shock. After 2 years of free advertising by the mainstream media the lonesome losers crawl out from under their rocks to join their brethren. As has already been said they should be ignored and not given a plat form to recruit.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

www.csis.org...

www.usatoday.com...

What a shock. After 2 years of free advertising by the mainstream media the lonesome losers crawl out from under their rocks to join their brethren. As has already been said they should be ignored and not given a plat form to recruit.

Recruit....Many are already in the military.

www.militarytimes.com...

www.military.com...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Some very low-level low-iq low-functioning posters here have actually stated that right wing extremism is the biggest threat to western civilisation.

The BIGGEST threat to western civilisation is right wing extremism?

Yeah I’m getting worried about them now. Not.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

www.csis.org...

www.usatoday.com...

Did you think there would be no opposition to the radical people of color supremacist movement?

edit on 25-5-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
oops
edit on 25-5-2019 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

www.csis.org...

www.usatoday.com...

Actually the radical white supremacist movement media promotion is on the upswing since trump was elected.

There, fixed it for you to reflect factual realities of the situation. The numbers are not on the rise, but the fear and talk certainly makes it look that way. I wonder why that is? Hmmmmm?????

Funny that.

(post by Muninn removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

www.csis.org...

www.usatoday.com...

Recruit....Many are already in the military.

www.militarytimes.com...

www.military.com...

You claim you were in the military so I take it you are a kkk member?

I proudly served and no I didn't support white supremacy, even though it was there. I'm proud to call many minority patriots I served with as my brothers in arms. Why do you feel the constant need to stalk and slander me?

(post by Muninn removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The $650k the town spent at the event was most likely for protecting the KKK members from leftists.

Kinda interesting when the racist bigots aren't the worst element at an event. It's the white academic house wife and her cuck of a husband who are more likely to hit you with a bottle than the skin head's with swastika tattoos.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nine showed up? They have been pounding it to death on the news up here for months, hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on security... for nine whack jobs.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

Don Lemon? Why he sounds like a racist!

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Tie them to their own cross and then set it afire.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Generally? Yes.

The more attention you give these idiots the more they will seek.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think the KKK needs to not only be allowed to have rallies, I think they should have more of them. I've seen more togetherness and people promoting accepting each other regardless of race and as one people than I have in a long time due to their coming here. For all peoples bitching and moaning, if it weren't for them coming, they'd all still be lost in their own divisions rather than reaching out as they have been.
edit on 5/25/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

If you're referring to my post that was extreme sarcasm.
White supremacy hasn't really been a problem for several decades.
How many members does the KKK have nation wide? 5000 I think I read.
It was funny watching the media fan the flames of this joke of an issue.
There is a reason it is called a wedge issue people.
Although I am sure Don Lemon sees peple in sheets every night.
In his dreams.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm proud of Americans for showing up and denouncing those racists. 500 plus protestors to about 50 total KKK members and their buddies. I'll take those odds any day!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join