It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi National Sighting UFO or Some Space Thing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Cough!

Cough!....

Exploratory purposes!

Cough...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

" LOTS of people are seeing and imaging lots of extremely interesting sky spectacles these days and usually reporting them as UFOs even if they usually [but not necessarily always] are other activities of interest to science, law enforcement, and the ge [but not necessarily always] are other activities of interest to science, law enforcement, and the general public. The only thing that matters is that the observations are publicized and described accurately. Kudos."

Read the post thrice..

editing function major hiccup for sure!!

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
According to the Mufon site, I guess a number of folks from France to Oregon to Minnesota and possibly beyond saw an odd straight line of "lights" in the sky moving west to east on 5/24/2019. Many took photos. It looks more like a high jet contrail to me. Or maybe some kind of rocket or test or something. I haven't checked the space sites. Anyway, a lot of people saw it. Did you?

Dozens of around-the-world reports on dated entries here: www.satobs.org...

Is anybody seriously claiming it's aliens?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

The information I got was from Mufon, not space.com., so I assume that at least a few people thought aliens.

Still, as somebody pointed out in the secureteam10 thread that there really isn't a very good or well known place to post videos of UFOs and have them reviewed or analyzed or just so other people can see it. So maybe they'd go to Mufon because that's pretty much all there is, even if they didn't suspect aliens.

I've always said that the problem with UFO videos and even sightings in general is that there are too many of them. They've lost their individual value, and people don't even bother to report them anymore. Not for fear of ridicule, like the old days, but more because nobody cares.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: schuyler

Is it this? Is that piece a carrier that releases the satellites? I wonder how big they are.

That's it. They let them out loose all at once. Apparently they have the internal smarts to seek their own orbit and what we saw was them spreading out. It was 60 of them this time, but eventually there will be 12,000! I do not know physical size, but they are 500 pounds apiece for this set each with a single solar array, as opposed to double which is what you usually see. Responding to other posts" Estimates vary as to how many satellites are up right now, but the most common figure appears to be 3,000. However, since Sputnik in 1957 there have been about 25,000, but most of them have crashed back to Earth. Quite a few are still up there that have "ended their useful life" and will eventually fall back to Earth. The Low Earth Orbit ones can do this within a few months, but those high enough for geo-stationary orbit could take thousands of years.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

As a dedicated investigator, I care!
Submit to MUFON Canada or directly to me and I will assign it a case number.
As well keep you updated every step of the investigation.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mufon opens "investigation."

What were those strange lights in the sky?

Elon Musk's first 60 Starlink satellites launched by Falcon 9 and broadcast on Live TV.

Mufon closes "investigation."

End of story.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JimOberg

The information I got was from Mufon, not space.com., so I assume that at least a few people thought aliens.

Still, as somebody pointed out in the secureteam10 thread that there really isn't a very good or well known place to post videos of UFOs and have them reviewed or analyzed or just so other people can see it. So maybe they'd go to Mufon because that's pretty much all there is, even if they didn't suspect aliens.

I've always said that the problem with UFO videos and even sightings in general is that there are too many of them. They've lost their individual value, and people don't even bother to report them anymore. Not for fear of ridicule, like the old days, but more because nobody cares.

I care, at the very least for all the good reasons to see them even if they're not aliens.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm curious what everyone thinks about The Disclosure Project that is on utube??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join