It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers found dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TonyS
Not that it matters, because i prefer to be called a human being belonging to the human race. Like a normal human being I have empathy for those who are persecuted and killed.

Amen fellow human.
If only 100% of humans referred to themselves as such and nothing else. We'd be off to a good start.
People would have to start taking responsibility for themselves instead of blaming "It's because I'm a...."

Only things that should matter is the kind of human being you are. Not the paint job you came with.

Pisses me off seeing an (Insert race/nationality here) kill a (Insert race/nationality here) as much as it does seeing a (Insert race/nationality here) kill an (Insert race/nationality here).

The one wrong for me every time will be the one doing the killing. Reasons for doing it be damned.

Isn't that how it should be?

Baffles me how the majority of people don't see it.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

You never even understood what I wrote.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Waterglass

There's so much about this hating on whitey stuff you don't get, I don't even know where to begin. I know I am a candidate for the "knock out game" because I am an old white guy. Believe me, if you are a white guy, you get no free pass. All this crap about the 1800's and how your family never owned slaves is nonsense. In fact, the very fact you refuse to acknowledge your a racist makes you a racist.

Do the right thing and own your racism and get on with your life safe in the knowledge that as far as the PTB are concerned, POC are entirely justified in hating your guts.

As far as the South African whites are concerned, yea, they are going to get genocided. That's because they are too butt dumb to leave, even after Australia offered to hellp them. Their fate is on their hands.

You don't know what you are talking about so rather keep quiet. No help was offered by anyone. The politicians who where vocal and asking for said help where silenced almost immediately.

So you say we are dumb, financially it's impossible to pack up and leave. You also cant just bugger off and leave your whole family behind. We are not paid in dollars, pounds or euros. The Rand is worth almost nothing. Get your facts straight before trying to sound clever and have all the solutions.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beestie
You don't know what you are talking about so rather keep quiet. No help was offered by anyone. The politicians who where vocal and asking for said help where silenced almost immediately.

So you say we are dumb, financially it's impossible to pack up and leave. You also cant just bugger off and leave your whole family behind. We are not paid in dollars, pounds or euros. The Rand is worth almost nothing. Get your facts straight before trying to sound clever and have all the solutions.

If it is a matter of money, how do all these broke ass Muslim refugees keep managing to cross entire continents and oceans on foot/by boat to escape their lands?

Pack up and leave? Pack up what? Materialistic things that can be replaced.

I can tell you now I wouldn't sit around waiting to die just because money.
As for family I'd tell them to come make the trek with me, if they're too stupid to leave well I'd be sure to wish them luck as I start my journey to the border.

Maybe it's just a matter of how badly you want something and your willingness to get it.

Maybe that's the Muslim thing, they're a driven people. They do what they need to to get what they want, even if that thing is to wind up in another country on the other side of the planet in a different hemisphere or to breed their enemies out of existence?

Oh well, nobody can save anyone who does not want to be saved or is unwilling to even try to save themselves.

Give me a crappy life over a righteous death any day.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

If it is a matter of money, how do all these broke ass Muslim refugees keep managing to cross entire continents and oceans on foot/by boat to escape their lands?

Pack up and leave? Pack up what? Materialistic things that can be replaced.

I can tell you now I wouldn't sit around waiting to die just because money.
As for family I'd tell them to come make the trek with me, if they're too stupid to leave well I'd be sure to wish them luck as I start my journey to the border.

Maybe it's just a matter of how badly you want something and your willingness to get it.

Maybe that's the Muslim thing, they're a driven people. They do what they need to to get what they want, even if that thing is to wind up in another country on the other side of the planet in a different hemisphere or to breed their enemies out of existence?

Oh well, nobody can save anyone who does not want to be saved or is unwilling to even try to save themselves.

Give me a crappy life over a righteous death any day.

There's a little difference between the pond you call the Mediterranean and the Atlantic ocean. Besides that's illegal to do and we have morals. We also don't consider anyone our enemies. This is my country too. I was born here and so was every white alive here today going back many many generations. There was no one here when we landed in the cape, only the San and we get along just fine. We don't run away, we will fight. I will die for my country.

It's just a matter of time and we will FIGHT!

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

There's a little difference between the pond you call the Mediterranean and the Atlantic ocean.

You can walk or drive across the ocean? Amazing!
Or is the sea your only way out? Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

Besides that's illegal to do and we have morals.

What's illegal? Migrating to countries that say you can migrate to them? What's immoral about moving to a country that has expressed a desire to assist by offering you a new nationality?

Is illegal immigration worse and less moral than killing or being killed?

We also don't consider anyone our enemies. This is my country too.

Hope your enemies feel the same way back. Because anyone who wants you harmed or dead because 'reasons' certainly aint your friend.
If other people felt it was your country too this wouldn't even be a discussion.

I was born here and so was every white alive here today going back many many generations. There was no one here when we landed in the cape, only the San and we get along just fine.

Well it seems not everyone is getting along fine, hence as above we're having this discussion. Does where one is born matter that much at the end of the day. We're all living on the same damn rock hurtling through space.
I dunno, I prefer to live somewhere where I can actually be alive and happy wherever that may be.

We don't run away, we will fight. I will die for my country.

You'll fight? But who? You have no enemies.
No you'll not die for your country. That piece of land you sleep on doesn't care if you are there or not.
Ironically what you will being dying for is your way of life, how you live. Not sure dying to live is a sensible concept.
But hey that's just me.
How about not dying and living instead, even if it means running away.

"*something* *something* he who runs away lives to fight another day" or something.

Beat that chest. Take up arms! Kill or be killed! BOO YEAH!
Because it would be illegal and immoral to do anything different.......

Sure the alternatives are hard. But they are possible. Question is will we still be chatting to each other 5 years from now?
I hope so.

edit on 29-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There's a little difference between the pond you call the Mediterranean and the Atlantic ocean.

You can walk or drive across the ocean? Amazing!
Or is the sea your only way out? Planes, Trains and Automobiles?

Besides that's illegal to do and we have morals.

What's illegal? Migrating to countries that say you can migrate to them? What's immoral about moving to a country that has expressed a desire to assist by offering you a new nationality?

Is illegal immigration worse and less moral than killing or being killed?

We also don't consider anyone our enemies. This is my country too.

Hope your enemies feel the same way back. Because anyone who wants you harmed or dead because 'reasons' certainly aint your friend.
If other people felt it was your country too this wouldn't even be a discussion.

I was born here and so was every white alive here today going back many many generations. There was no one here when we landed in the cape, only the San and we get along just fine.

Well it seems not everyone is getting along fine, hence as above we're having this discussion. Does where one is born matter that much at the end of the day. We're all living on the same damn rock hurtling through space.
I dunno, I prefer to live somewhere where I can actually be alive and happy wherever that may be.

We don't run away, we will fight. I will die for my country.

You'll fight? But who? You have no enemies.
No you'll not die for your country. That piece of land you sleep on doesn't care if you are there or not.
Ironically what you will being dying for is your way of life, how you live. Not sure dying to live is a sensible concept.
But hey that's just me.
How about not dying and living instead, even if it means running away.

"*something* *something* he who runs away lives to fight another day" or something.

Beat that chest. Take up arms! Kill or be killed! BOO YEAH!
Because it would be illegal and immoral to do anything different.......

Sure the alternatives are hard. But they are possible. Question is will we still be chatting to each other 5 years from now?
I hope so.

Still clueless I see. Seems standing up for your rights and counrty is a thing of the past. I'm not beating my chest, I'm standing for what I believe in and respect for my country. Where do you drive to hey? To another african state where they want you dead also.

We'll rather die than run away like cowards. Praise the savages all you like. Europe and the rest of the civilized world is next in line so enjoy your "way of life" while it lasts and then you can run all you want.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TonyS

Thank you for showing us your true colors and how hateful you are. The only racists are those supporting genocide of a particular race. And before you call me "Whitey" I am hispanic. Not that it matters, because i prefer to be called a human being belonging to the human race. Like a normal human being I have empathy for those who are persecuted and killed.

So basically you are repeating the EXACT same acts as the KKK. You are no better than them. Truth be told. In my point of view, anyone who repeats those acts are not human, but cold blooded monsters. Regardless on what side you are on, when you hate a particular race; guess what that makes you? a racist. two wrongs will never justify a right. Two wrongs are still WRONG. You cannot fight hate with more hatred. All you are doing is repeating the same damn cycle of historical tyrannical monsters.

Here we have a story of a white farmer that got killed because of the color of his skin. Instead of having empathy on this tragic event, you throw in your own agenda and hate. You're no different. You're just more of the same.

You wanna make a real change? Stop the hate. It begins with you setting an example through the Golden rule. Treat others the way you wish to be treated. I promise if everyone followed this, there would be world peace.

And its sad that I have to be the voice of reason here.

Personally I don't subscribe to politics, left nor right. But i can clearly see the brainwashing done on both sides of the fence.

be the change you want to see in this world. Its all i am saying. The alternative? we all kill eachother, WW3 happens and that would be the end of the human race. OR we can all just get along and start listening to one another and not believe what fakestream media says.

It breaks my heart to see comments like these especially on a tragic story. Noone is more superior than the other.

Spot on mate. Respect

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Beestie

regardless. I hope you have a long peaceful life and find an alternative to the situation that has minimal violence.

I understand sometimes fighting is necessary for sure. But it's worth avoiding when possible.

Oh well we all have our opinions and views.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Beestie

regardless. I hope you have a long peaceful life and find an alternative to the situation that has minimal violence.

I understand sometimes fighting is necessary for sure. But it's worth avoiding when possible.

Oh well we all have our opinions and views.

Thanks man. Now you get it. Respect to you also
edit on bAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago073058America/Chicago by Beestie because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join