It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South African activist who spoke out against attacks on white farmers found dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hey people of white this ones for you! Oh we are told that we are so deplorable, so racist and so privileged. Well guess what; NOT ME as I and the majority in the USA are none of that nor ever have been and my ancestors didn't show up until the late 1800's. But the MSM has brainwashed you into guilt for what you had nothing to do with what went on. So why did my ancestors escape from Europe? Because they were SLAVES aka "Serfs" even back in the late 1800's in Europe. So here a "activist" is killed but not a peep in the MSM news. Why? Seems the MSM is still in mourning about reporter Jamal Khashoggi.

www.thetimes.co.uk...

I didn't write about the South African farmer who was murdered and his wife was was tortured for hours. Nothing bad for the wife, just stabbed several times and then she had boiling water poured over her skin. Pretty sick sheet isn't it and it also happens against persons of color and that friggen big wrong also.

Fook Me

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
South Africa is a violent place. It's also one of the most racist places on earth as the black majority run towards a fully black state with no whites, Asians, or people from the far east. Sadly, what gave South Africa a real opportunity post-Apartheid was diversity, which is not what the politicians want because all this racism distracts people from their corruption and greed.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Diversity for many means non white.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

There's so much about this hating on whitey stuff you don't get, I don't even know where to begin. I know I am a candidate for the "knock out game" because I am an old white guy. Believe me, if you are a white guy, you get no free pass. All this crap about the 1800's and how your family never owned slaves is nonsense. In fact, the very fact you refuse to acknowledge your a racist makes you a racist.

Do the right thing and own your racism and get on with your life safe in the knowledge that as far as the PTB are concerned, POC are entirely justified in hating your guts.

As far as the South African whites are concerned, yea, they are going to get genocided. That's because they are too butt dumb to leave, even after Australia offered to hellp them. Their fate is on their hands.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: paraphi

Diversity for many means non white.

Pretty sure that's what it means for Trudeau n canada, since he carries on about whites and Christians being the worst people. Of course he has apparently become a Muslim. On South Africa, lived there for years. They like to call their racism xenophobia, makes them sound clever and special they think, if the can even think past their hate.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

As far as the South African whites are concerned, yea, they are going to get genocided. That's because they are too butt dumb to leave, even after Australia offered to hellp them. Their fate is on their hands.

How you know that? Southern Africa is just one of them places where there's always been a bit of friction and violence going back to the days of JC. Fact is the Boers are still their as are the asians and Yids and coloured and Pakis and its just the same old same old but they are all still there

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Non white? ..... and when the Chinese colonize it and take over and then eliminate the natives ? It could happen.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

How do I know that? I lived in Africa. I was in Africa when the French Foriegn Legion had to go into Kolwezi, Zaire to rescue 2,200 Europeans.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

This is exactly true.

Diversity is just code for 'kick whitey out and take their stuff'.

If they resist, kill them.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, I guess being found dead is better than just disappearing and never being found.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Waterglass

All this crap about the 1800's and how your family never owned slaves is nonsense. In fact, the very fact you refuse to acknowledge your a racist makes you a racist.

So...what slaves did my Scottish gypsy traveller family own in the 1800's in Aberdeen?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Well, I guess being found dead is better than just disappearing and never being found.

I laughed irl after reading this one..

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Pretty good example of what happens when Caucasians become a minority...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In a sane world, the ongoing genocide of whites in South Africa would be front page news, and it would have been stopped. But sadly, it doesn't fit the agenda, so we only hear about it on the internet.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
In a sane world, the ongoing genocide of whites in South Africa would be front page news, and it would have been stopped. But sadly, it doesn't fit the agenda, so we only hear about it on the internet.

It's racist to point out that the white population is being eliminated worldwide.
Open genocide in SA, flooding the entire continent of Europe with as many non-whites just as fast as possible, ditto the US.
But don't say anything, they'll call you the "R" word.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

In fact, the very fact you refuse to acknowledge your a racist makes you a racist. 

Wtf?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Sad......

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Believe me, if you are a white guy, you get no free pass

Tell me about it. We grew up poor and had no friggen privileges. Never had air conditioning in the home nor a fan. I had to work on the family farms picking vegetables with my cousins until I was liberated at sixteen [could drive and get a workers permit] and went to work in a air conditioned supermarket as a bag boy. Mom would repair our blue jeans with those iron on patches. Only drank soda at a party, otherwise it was Cool Aid or good ole water from a faucet. Same for chips and cookies.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yep, as long as we have this mentality that only white, heterosexual, males can be racist, bigoted and have no ill done against them we'll never have equality.

Equality is wanting to be equal, not pointing out differences.

Hating on someone for simply being white, male or straight is equally wrong as hating on someone for simply being black, asian, hispanic or whatever.

Calling me CIS Scum, a breeder or a redneck is no better than calling a gay person a f**got or a black person a n**ger (sigh censorship when we know what the words are...) But it proves a point, even slurs for white people are not censored on websites or any where.
Honky.
Skippy,
Cracker.
Whitey.
Whitebread.

I could go on....

But yes, no ATS replacing those with a # despite them being equally offensive to the people they're aimed at.

Seriously I don't give a # about race, religion or politics. I think most civilised people are the same, what we care about is how you present as a human being and that should be the focus.

If people scream they want equality. Then how about they start acting like everyone else's equals? Instead of segregating themselves or expecting special treatment because of how they were born and no other reason?

I never harmed anyone 200 years ago. I didn't even exist back then. Heck I never harmed anyone based on their race etc. 1 year ago. Or my entire existence.
I've never abused someone due to their genetics, but oh my I have copped abuse just walking down the street minding my own business because my skins not dark enough. My eyes too round.

If I've disliked anyone and expressed it, it was simply because they are a #ty human and nothing else.
Although I found it was they who made it about race, or religion or whatever.

"You hate me because I am black"
"No I hate you because you're arsehole, just like I hate that white arsehole over there."

Seriously where is the privilege in being white? Where is the supremacy?

I've never been handed anything simply for being Caucasian. What I have I have worked for. My genetics had no baring on it. (I appear Caucasian but I am mixed race BTW.)
I got no Whitey McWhiteWhite scholarship for being white. I had to pay for college out of my own pocket.

Surely getting such a scholarship based on nothing but your genetics IS privilege yeah?

problem honestly is one of education and perception.

You raise someone from birth believing they're a dolphin, they'll grow up thinking they're a dolphin. No different with raising someone from birth believing they're a victim, that they are owed simply from being born.

It's not just race, it's sexuality, politics, religion, sports, you name it. Indoctrination is indoctrination.

Should not be gay rights, black rights, female rights, this right that rights, there should only be HUMAN rights.

It's stupid. It's all self serving. We need to break the cycle. Call spades spades.
It's insane this mentality still exists in a so called enlightened and civilised world.

You want to be my equal? Fine. I'm not a cave man. So to be my equal you better not be a cave man either.
Don't expect to be my equal just because you have two arms and legs like I do.
Let your actions be the judge of your worth. not your biology.

At least here in the Western world I fail to see where anyone has any less rights and opportunities than the next guy. if anything many of these people crying about rights have more these days than any Caucasian males do.

I often ask feminists, black and gay activists etc. what rights do I have that you don't in this same country we share?
Been asking it for years. Still waiting for a legit answer because all I get is excuses and non sequiturs.

Mind you I can list the many ways they have it better than I will ever have it.

They cannot answer because they know they have no fewer rights than I.

Yeah we 'whites' are so bad we've allowed the world to become this way. We're so supreme we still keep women from voting and black people as slaves.
Nobody can go to school, get a job or receive medical care unless they are white......
We are so supreme and privileged we're kicking out other races, genders and whatever out of our countries. Genocide on a daily basis.....

Yeah us sitting back and letting people run us into the ground while bleeding us dry is exactly what a supreme bigoted race would do......

Can anyone say what I wrote with a straight face? Only the delusional because a sane person know's it's BS.
If we're as evil as many try to make us out to be we'd be Storm Trooping across the world. Instead of giving people rights we'd be taking them.

But what to do about it globally? That's the big question. How do we make everyone equal?
What shall we do except impotently cry online about it?

Some days I shake my head and cannot believe it's 2019 and that while we have computers, satellites, space stations, nuclear reactors and more, some willingly cling to dark ages living and thinking.

It's #ing madness I tell you.
edit on 27-5-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: corrected word structure of a sentence to make sense.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thank you for showing us your true colors and how hateful you are. The only racists are those supporting genocide of a particular race. And before you call me "Whitey" I am hispanic. Not that it matters, because i prefer to be called a human being belonging to the human race. Like a normal human being I have empathy for those who are persecuted and killed.

So basically you are repeating the EXACT same acts as the KKK. You are no better than them. Truth be told. In my point of view, anyone who repeats those acts are not human, but cold blooded monsters. Regardless on what side you are on, when you hate a particular race; guess what that makes you? a racist. two wrongs will never justify a right. Two wrongs are still WRONG. You cannot fight hate with more hatred. All you are doing is repeating the same damn cycle of historical tyrannical monsters.

Here we have a story of a white farmer that got killed because of the color of his skin. Instead of having empathy on this tragic event, you throw in your own agenda and hate. You're no different. You're just more of the same.

You wanna make a real change? Stop the hate. It begins with you setting an example through the Golden rule. Treat others the way you wish to be treated. I promise if everyone followed this, there would be world peace.

And its sad that I have to be the voice of reason here.

Personally I don't subscribe to politics, left nor right. But i can clearly see the brainwashing done on both sides of the fence.

be the change you want to see in this world. Its all i am saying. The alternative? we all kill eachother, WW3 happens and that would be the end of the human race. OR we can all just get along and start listening to one another and not believe what fakestream media says.

It breaks my heart to see comments like these especially on a tragic story. Noone is more superior than the other.

edit on th2019000000Mondayth000000Mon, 27 May 2019 07:43:13 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 27 May 2019 07:43:13 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join