It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medjugorje cross spinning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Mobile phone videos recorded on May 19 show the big cross on Mt Krizevac in Medjugorje as spinning in the distance.

Here you can see the heavy concrete cross in a normal day upload.wikimedia.org...
Here it is apparently somehow "spinning" on the top of the hill.

Having known Medjugorje phenomena, including spinning sun, I rule out a factual rotation of the huge concrete cross, rather a miracle vision of such.

Everyone who has visited Medjugorje, knows there aren't special light effects installed there, even less holograms. It is rather simple. And the videos taken by common people above are also rather simple, to exclude some mega conspiracy to show a cross spinning...

The Great Sign is promised to occur on the other hill Podbrdo known also as the hill of apparitions. Before the Great Sing, there will be at least two other events/secrets, the first of which is rather unpleasant regional event.

The spinning sun recorded multiple times in Medjugorje, similar to what has been reported in Fatima on Oct 13, 1917, was Not the Great Sign.

edit on 25-5-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Videos recorded on May 19 show the big cross on Mt Krizevac spinning in the distance.

Here you can see the heavy concrete cross ok-medjugorje.com... in normal day

Here it is spinning on the top of the hill

For everyone who has visited Medjugorje knows, there aren't special light effects even less holograms. It is rather simple. And the videos of pilgrims above are also rather simple.

The Great Sign is promised to occur on the other hill Podbrdo known also as the hill of apparitions. Before the Great Sing, there will be at least two other events/secrets, the first of which is rather unpleasant regional event.
That cross is not spinning. If it were, why didn’t they go right up to it and get a closer video? You gotta be some kinda special to think that a several ton concrete cross is going to spin that fast.

A strobe light will create the same effect from a mile away.

No signs, no gods coming, just another false event from the believer class. Another day, another lie from a christian. Pile it up with all of the others.
edit on 25-5-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

what a rough insulting language! Keep your hate for yourself!

Did you ever read what I write? I said" "Having known Medjugorje phenomena, including spinning sun, I rule out a factual rotation of the huge concrete cross, rather a miracle vision of such. "
But apparently, that is of no concern for you and the people like you.

Go find your strobe light source of religious fools who want to fake the cross is rotating! Medjugorje is rather small village, and any laser effect would be noticed. The laser should come from the direction of the village or the other hill Podbrdo, in order to illuminate the cross to be visible. There are enough people to see any such deceit being done.

It is just amazing...but even when the Great Sign appears on the ground of Apparition hill, still there will be people denying it. people from inside the Church...who have never known God's love...as Our Lady calls the unbelievers
edit on 25-5-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I am a full believe in Fatima, Lourdes, and Guadalupe. Not so Medugorje. The local bishop has long refused to certify the "phenomenon".

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don’t want to disrespect other people’s beliefs but so what?
A cross possibly but unlikely spinning and if it was, so what, what does it achieve, nothing

People are really crazy

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
a reply to: Woodcarver

Did you ever read what I write? I said" "Having known Medjugorje phenomena, including spinning sun, I rule out a factual rotation of the huge concrete cross, rather a miracle vision of such. "
But apparently, that is of no concern for you and the people like you.

Do YOU read what you write? "It wasn't really spinning, but some people are deluded into thinking it was." Thus it is with all miracles. They don't really happen, but believers will believe anything.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I am a full believe in Fatima, Lourdes, and Guadalupe. Not so Medugorje. The local bishop has long refused to certify the "phenomenon".

thanks God, he is no more in charge. There is a special papal envoy archbishop Hoser.
Henryk Hoser
Bishop of Warszawa-Praga
Apostolic Visitor for Medjugorje
archbishop ad personam en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I never said "some people were deluded". It was seen and documented.
As it was documented the sun spinning.

If you consider the entire idea of secrets of predicted future events, starting from Fatima and ending in Medjugorje, you will notice the miraculous VISIBLE spinning of a concrete cross is a big sign that brings us closer to the secrets, after 38 years of waiting (Medjugorje started on June 25, 1981).
And if you don't want to notice it, let it be so!
I can't spend more time on that, I consider my work on this thread done.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh wow!
Did anyone notice that spinning cross in the video?

Wait...
Never mind.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

, I rule out a factual rotation of the huge concrete cross,

why ??????????????

i find your lack of faith disturbing

how dare you assume limits to the alledged "miracles" of your alledged "god"

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Some people just have to come to the faith and religion forum to belittle those with faith in a religion.

At the very least these type of people could present their counter points without the insulting condescension. But no, that would show some respect for others and a moderate level of intelligence, can't have that.

They just have to shoot others down to feel smart and important I guess.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Having known Medjugorje phenomena, including spinning sun, I rule out a factual rotation of the huge concrete cross, rather a miracle vision of such.

Its no miracle that cameras will glitch when pointed at the sun or trying to focus on something some distance away that is reflecting light.

new topics

top topics

join