It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go. Nigel Farage May Soon Be Under Investigation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

aye always good to see those lot get a good gubbing !

are they not all the same team anyways ?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
On the subject of politicians and investigations here is JC campaigning to recruit members for another party other than Labour, in this case The Communist Party of GB:

Guido: Commie Corbyn Breaks Labour Membership Rule:

Surely, he should be automatically expelled like Alistair Campbell was?

AC comments:

Alastair Campbell tweets “This is interesting. Can confidently say I have never spoken at an event to promote and raise funds for another party”.

Double standards? I think so. I won't hold my breath though.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Aye it is very contradictory for people to want out of one #e union to be lost in all the noise in another!

The ties that bind the people of these islands are strong.
I feel no such affinity for our continental neighbours.

That's not to say I dislike them, au contraire mon ami.
I just don't want political union with them and don't feel the same connection and link with them that I do with British people.
The cultural, social, historic and familial links we have run deep.

ETA.

Just to add that to be honest I can't really disagree with the rest of your post.

edit on 30/5/19 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

As noted in the comments section; imagine the outrage in MSM if it was revealed the Leader of The Conservative Party had spoken at a fundraiser for The National Front or some other openly fascist group?

The man is an utter disgrace and is single-handedly killing The Labour Party.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Indeed. The other day Diane Abbott (and don't you dare....) was on R4 spouting about how uncertainty over Brexit was fuelling unemployment and bad for business etc. then when quizzed about what Labour's policy on Brexit might be it was all "Ums" and "Ers".

Incompetents, the lot of them.

As for JC single-handedly killing the Labour Party to be fair, he is getting a fair bit of help from Seamus Milne and the rest of his Militant Tend...sorry...Momentum cronies.
edit on 30-5-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

hahhaha , we need to create the Abbott threshold , where any person in the UK is only allowed to mention Abbott a specific number of times before they are publicly thrashed!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'm with you all the way on that.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
hahhaha , we need to create the Abbott threshold , where any person in the UK is only allowed to mention Abbott a specific number of times before they are publicly thrashed!

I had a pint of Abbot ale yesterday evening on my way home. Need to make sure we don't confuse the two, lest we have an accident.

Anyway, as I type, Peter Willsman who is a senior Labour Party official and member of Labour's ruling NEC has been secretly recorded spouting anti-Semitism. Labour and the Left have some serious issues to address before they are fit to govern.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

well according to the British armies new instructions of identifying extreme right wingers
this would mean the labour party member is an extremist !

check the image showing the table on "how to identify"
British army extreme right wing

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join