It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump invokes emergency powers to sidestep Congress and sell arms to Saudi Arabia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Remember Hillary's, we came, we saw, he died. Only a monster devoid of any humanity can say that.

Yep, a true psychopath, seems like most in the position have some kind of mental/personality disorder.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Isn't trump in putins pocket according to you? Why would trump cross putin then? I don't follow your narrative.

Sookiechacha

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I have a feeling in my gut, that if we attack Iran, Russia will defend them, and, if it gets bad, China will jump in too, and not to our side, either.

I know Trump thinks he's got Putin, they're working some deal about Iran and its resources, but I think it's a big mistake to trust Putin to back US interests in that region.

I don't think we are going to war with Iran anytime soon. About the only way would be if they went to war with Israel, then we would too.

Russia is not near as strong conventionally as people think, and China has their own internal problems. In any case I would not want a war with either supporting Iran, and more importantly they would not one with us.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Isn't trump in putins pocket according to you? Why would trump cross putin then? I don't follow your narrative.

Sookiechacha

I believe that Putin has no love for the United States, and would, in fact like to see its government fall. I believe that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle, and is using flattery and promises of prosperity to lure him, and America, into a trap.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Sookiechacha

I believe that Putin has no love for the United States, and would, in fact like to see its government fall. I believe that Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle, and is using flattery and promises of prosperity to lure him, and America, into a trap.

We know the democrat party has no love for the united states, and would, in fact like to see it's government fall. I believe that the DNC is playing you like a fiddle, and is using flattery and promises of prosperity through handouts, to lure you, and all gullible people into a trap. A trap you are already in.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, Mike Pence is talking war and combat, perhaps in this hemisphere. Venezuela?
www.startribune.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
as far as Trump 'sidestepping congress'... IF Anything is to be done about America's operations then...Trump has to sidestep a Congress that's obsessed to Inactivity of Anything but Anti-Trump Investigations...

Congress is obsessed with the derailing of any issue or policy that requires attention to keep the Nation running smoothly in favor of any asinine allegation that Trump is not worthy of holding-office as POTUS...

Trump is just doing his version of the Obama doctrine of ruling by the Pen the phone the Veto

BTW, selling combat arms to the Saudi regime is not just cluster bombs to Strike-At- the rebels aligned to Iran down there in Yemen...
? need a reminder that the War Hawks told Trump to send over 20k boots-on-the-ground
but the prez. only permitted 1,200 Troops to go over to the ME...
so I imagine the bare bones of arms are getting sent to the Saudis', likely most have to do with defensive missile batterys

Trump is no peace maker, but he ain't gonna let the country get beaten up by dirtbag legislators either

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I got another thing to say about this Fake News Anti-Trump campaign...

the Mueller report is loaded with the phrase/meme 'Russian Election Interference' that implies the fake/false notion that the oft repeated phrase is 'Truth'... just because the democrats/liberals in their Loyalist Camp repeat the phrase like a holy Mantra---> Does Not make that accusation have any Truth or Merit… Election Interference by Russia is a false mantra, hypnotically recited by the Democrats with their anti-Trump Syndrome Disorder

that's all I got guys...Any Meuller explanation to defend the misplaced Russian Election Interference claim is without any foundation... other than the guilt of Russian duplicity with the Clintons on the Uranium Deal that even Obama had to overlook as a traitorous act of compromising strategic weapons material to a known/sworn enemy state of the USA

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well, Mike Pence is talking war and combat, perhaps in this hemisphere. Venezuela?
www.startribune.com...

Maybe, but then I think Brazil and Columbia could just split Venezuela in two and absorb it all. The problem we have seen over and over is what do we do after we win? Its like you fight to get the B-ball and then someone actually throws it to you and you stand there not knowing what to do. That is how we fight wars, we win quickly and then fail horribly after that.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
President Trump will not start a traditional war with anyone. He knows that killing the Ayatollahs with a precision strike accomplishes the same goal, while saving many thousands of lives.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The whole Iran thing could be a deflection away from an ongoing Mossad Operation to "Neutralize" Iran from the inside 😎

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The whole Iran thing could be a deflection away from an ongoing Mossad Operation to "Neutralize" Iran from the inside 😎

Any type of targeted neutralization would be better than a bloody war, just to get to the evil leaders.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Saudi Arabia doesnt need to be given deals just to "be on our side" they already are. That is due to the fact that they know Iran is very dangerous and always has been for most recent history. This is the world we live in its time to accept reality.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

We need to remember that the extreme religious regime is old school controlled by old men, and the younger gens do not want that. They do not want full burkas, they do not want crippling sanctions, the vast vast majority would love a relationship with the west, so we will see.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You know trump has built a cult-like following when conspiracy followers on A.T.S. are bending over backwards to defend trump.

Alot of hypocrisy on this website. Alot of anti-islamic attitudes, but then supporting a very islamic nation that has committed countless humanitarian crimes against citizens and foreigners. Just because Trump is supporting Saudi Arabia.

No one found it wierd that trump touched that giant crysral ball like many world leaders before him?

How have so many on here thrown up their suspicion and conspiracy minded attitudes to obey and follow trump without question?

Conspiracy website ? Pfffffff... More like "go trump go".com. The logo should be a line of people waiting to kiss a golden statue of trump.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How many of those weapons are going to be aimed at US troops?

Saudis have been crossing borders going way back to fight the US especially Iraq. They liked to keep that under wraps but now it is a known fact. Back during the invasion, you would never hear it reported on how many Saudis were there to wage Jihad on the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join