It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Story -- Inside Trump's Air Force One: 'It's like being held captive'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
To be fair, CNN is reserved for only the most feeble-minded and brain-dead.

So if you're reading or watching them for any reason outside of sheer entertainment -- like actual news -- I'm talking about you.

I'm sure 90 percent of their viewers are of the lucrative "pink haired and/or catlady spinster crowd".

It's just so much fun to watch them whither away into obscurity though. I'm sure they'll be around a long time, ratings aside, they'll keep having big money donors(mostly old rich white guys, that they are supposed to hate) throw money at them to keep them solvent.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If one airport has fifty tvs all playing CNN and they have bought out a lot of airports. CNN won't die until that changes. That has to be the only way they're still around. Bought for view ship. The gift it pays itself.

Other then that. I hope liberals on AF1 feel that way. It's preparing them for the future.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
If one airport has fifty tvs all playing CNN and they have bought out a lot of airports. CNN won't die until that changes. That has to be the only way they're still around. Bought for view ship. The gift it pays itself.

Other then that. I hope liberals on AF1 feel that way. It's preparing them for the future.

I hope someone starts a trend where frequent flyers go around either unplugging tv's(if they can) or complaining about CNN being on and asking them to change the channel to nickelodeon(CNN's nearest competitor).

If the airports dump them, they'd really be screwed.
edit on 24-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Donald J. Trump is a Confident President . Hell hath no Fury like an Ego Scorned ....

Signed , William Congreve's Great , Great , Great , Great Grandson .

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I think the umbrella in which they fall under is keeping them alive. Clearly they're an extended arm of a much more powerful entity.

They're probably also aware of the firm grip they have on a certain demographic, so they'll just continue to double down on the insanity to keep the idiocy alive.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hold your horses...

And think.

If everyone is potentially holding a shiv, what do you expect? Champag ney??

I'd even be subjecting them to the common TSA routine... stand there, place your hands on the glass in the marked positions, spread your legs. Now let me subtly irradiate you.

Still won't stop the explosion once they are secure in their anonymity... a loose nut will always break the well oiled machine.

edit on 25-5-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What demographic do they have a firm grip on??

College professors??

Teachers??

Computer programmers??

Scientists???

Or do you mean something ridiculous like a specific race or creed??

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Very much

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So Trump works and doesn't sleep while traveling. #OrangeManBad

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Work??? Perish the thought!

Sounds like they all got used to partying on the Obama Rainbow Unicorn Express!

Maybe they should just un-invite CNN on the Trump Torture Train!

Honestly, this story is just laughable to the max. Getting appointed to the presidential detail in whatever capacity is quite the honor...but keep on complaining!

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Held "captive" on an airplane in flight?
Isn't that the point?
Like having the seatbelt sign turned on...

Hell I wouldn't trust these people seated in an emergency exit row on a commercial flight. Let alone roaming around Air Force 1. I say a kennel in the cargo hold would be most appropriate for these people.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
CNN will be out of business before president Trump

<< 1   >>

join