It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Story -- Inside Trump's Air Force One: 'It's like being held captive'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
CNN publishes a very "suggestive" article about how some people that travel with Trump on Air Force One describe long trips as "captive" !!

The article cleverly shows a picture of JFK with his AF1 !!

Nancy Pelosi the other day "suggests" an "intervention" is needed to stop Trump !!

What ARE THEY really "suggesting" 😧

People always "read into" a story in different ways 😧

Consider the CNN article's "Writing Style" and tangents and think about what they might really mean

Inside Trump's Air Force One: 'It's like being held captive'

President Donald Trump's departure for Tokyo on Friday kicks off a summer of global jet-setting that takes him to five separate countries -- and confines him to the presidential aircraft for more than 80 hours flying overseas.

Not always an eager traveler, Trump has complained in the past about the pace of his foreign travel or the accommodations arranged for him abroad. It's his aides, however, who sometimes dread boarding Air Force One for a lengthy flight overseas, knowing full well the boss will make little use of the bed wedged into the nose of the plane.
"It's like being held captive," one official said of traveling with the President on Air Force One.

Dangerous Exposures Coming Soon

edit on May-24-2019 by xuenchen because: banana government

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
CNN is doing more imaginative parody, than The Onion. The Onion is slipping...

Of course, Mad Magazine "trumped" them when they put "Mayor Pete" on the cover, so many years ago...
edit on 24-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: Ban everything!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
On the heels of yet another double digit viewership decline.

I'm sure this piece will hit home hard with 20 percent of the cable news audience.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
More stellar journalism from our friends at CNN. With stories like this, is it any wonder why so many of us see them as irrelevant?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
CNN viewership is probably even worse than they think.

Take the small share of the cable news audience they have and then remove airports/youtube commentators that watch just to ridicule them and they are probably only getting half their already pathetic numbers.

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow, that damn trump actually works on the plane.

Guess those aides are used to air force one being a party barge instead of an office.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well, if hilary had won they would still complain about the lack of room due to all the medical equipment onboard and stacks of depends everywhere.

Some people will just never be happy.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Poor old trump. Trapped in luxury. Forced to perform his presidential duties.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Hillary had plans to use a bigger plane:

The "Antonov An-225 Mriya" 😎

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, right off the bat, it's kinda odd to make such a point about where on the plane the POTUS will or will not be for the majority of the flight ?

The not so subtle pic of JFK, is totally out of context....seems the current "Talking point" in MSM is how to get " under Trump's skin " , this sure seems to be yet another attempt to do that. Good thing the POTUS doesn't seem to scare easily, in fact it energizes him !

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Take the small share of the cable news audience they have and then remove airports/youtube commentators that watch just to ridicule them and they are probably only getting half their already pathetic numbers.

Actually CNN is a "for loss" business in the United States.

They make their real money overseas pushing anti-American propaganda to the masses.

Sad but true...

To the OP, I'm SHOCKED that someone also didn't (through an anonymous source that was close to someone who was once an aide) complain about his eating habits, or flatulence, or the orange body spray.

Because THAT is real news!!!

I'm watching Idiocracy tonight.

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Poor old trump. Trapped in luxury. Forced to perform his presidential duties.

Guess you missed the part where he wasn't the one complaining about it.

TDS much?

edit on 24-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

They make their real money overseas pushing anti-American propaganda to the masses.

Sad but true...

To the OP, I'm SHOCKED that someone also didn't (through an anonymous source that was close to someone who was once an aide) complain about his eating habits, or flatulence, or the orange body spray.

"Go away, I'm batin......."

I guess that is some bit of credit we can give them. Since the sky's the limit and they just make crap up through anonymous sources. They could have came up with some ridiculous BS like he keeps a llama on the plane that he gets drunk and likes to punch when he's frustrated.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Sad but true...

I guess that is some bit of credit we can give them. Since the sky's the limit and they just make crap up through anonymous sources. They could have came up with some ridiculous BS like he keeps a llama on the plane that he gets drunk and likes to punch when he's frustrated.

That would actually seem more plausible than what they normally report.

You need to get online and see if you can sign up to be an anonymous source close to the ________ and just throw some ideas at them.

I'd start with the drunken llama.

Seems legit!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sad but true...

It would be wholly irresponsible, to suggest a drinking game based upon anti-Trump coverage on CNN.

Alcohol related injuries would hit all time highs...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sad but true...

That would actually seem more plausible than what they normally report.

You need to get online and see if you can sign up to be an anonymous source close to the ________ and just throw some ideas at them.

I'd start with the drunken llama.

Seems legit!

Well, I do know what number to push when dialing the Krispy Kreme corporate line that gets me directly to Brian Stelter's cubicle.

It's always been a dream of mine to be one of his "reliable sources".

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

" CNN Story -- Inside Trump's Air Force One: 'It's like being held captive' "

Yes , if you Happened to be in a Liberal " Bent " . I can see that Must be Torture.............LOL

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
To be fair, CNN is reserved for only the most feeble-minded and brain-dead.

So if you're reading or watching them for any reason outside of sheer entertainment -- like actual news -- I'm talking about you.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I heard from a source close to the refrigerator that the Prez actually has 3-scoops of ice cream when on AF1. Impeach.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
To be fair, CNN is reserved for only the most feeble-minded and brain-dead.

So if you're reading or watching them for any reason outside of sheer entertainment -- like actual news -- I'm talking about you.

Yeah , I hear you Man . At Least " Back in the Day (20th Century ) , Ted Turner Amused Me with CNN . Now it's like going to the Dentist for Root Canal Work .........

edit on 24-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join