It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Extremist Posted on Instagram: “Should I Bomb Trump Tower?”; Not Banned

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Since I am not sure if ATS is following suit with banning news reports from certain sites, like Alex Jones, decided to post this here.

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - May 23, 2019

The left-wing extremist who was arrested on charges of attempting to provide support to a terrorist group posted on Instagram “should I bomb Trump tower?” but was not banned even as the social media giant banned several conservative commentators as “dangerous persons”.

20-year-old Jonathan Xie was arrested yesterday morning after authorities said Xie had conducted “detailed surveillance” on the Manhattan skyscraper.

Xie also allegedly wired money abroad to support Hamas, which the United States lists as a terrorist organization.

Not being the brightest, at one point Xie posted a yes/no poll on Instagram asking, “Should I bomb Trump Tower?”

Left-Wing Extremist Posted on Instagram: “Should I Bomb Trump Tower?”; Not Banned

It seems that for most of the Liberal media it is okay to ban people based on how they post news and they are labeled as "hateful." But when it comes to left-wing extremism, and true hatred it seems that the liberal media and liberal social media decide not to ban any hateful left-wing content.

In this case we are talking about a left-winger who is an extremist and has admitted to want to cause death and harm to others, including Trump tower and people working there.

But like in other cases in which ISIS, or other terrorist groups sympathizers who advocate death and violence, when the true hatred comes from the left they are given a pass and are not banned.

There are still HAMAS/ISIS/Al Qaeda, and other terrorist groups postings and videos in social media which are being allowed. Meanwhile in the name of "suppressing hatred," aka suppressing dissenting opinions of mainstream Liberals, people who do not advocate for violence are banned simply because their opinions lean towards the right.

Is this "suppression of free speech" really what we want in the Constitutional and representative Republic that the U.S. is?

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

pfft!

You know that leftists are allowed to say whatever they want!

Corporate censorship only applies to anyone NOT a leftist douche-waffle.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Got a link to his Instagram?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's been this way. It's only bad when Conservatives do it.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

This loser is a terrorist. Period.
Supports terrorism, makes terrorist threats etc.
Take him to the roof of Trump Tower and push him off.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

He has even stated that he wanted to shoot at everyone in a pro-Israel march...

Jonathan Xie from Basking Ridge, New Jersey, is accused of threatening to shoot up a pro-Israel event and saying he wanted to bomb Trump Tower. Xie, 20, was arrested on May 21 by the FBI and accused of attempting to provide material support to Hamas. The FBI said in a press release that agents have been tracking Xie since January 2019.

Documents in the case say that Xie flirted with the idea of joining the military in order “to learn how to kill.. So I can use that knowledge.” Xie also said of his prospective military career, “Idk if I pass the training … If I should do lone wolf.” Prosecutors in the case that Xie completed the Security Clearance Application for National Security Positions paperwork in February 2019. Xie denied in that form that he had ever associated with anyone involved in terrorist activities. When Xie had to complete the paperwork again due to an error, he answered “No” again to the same question.
The documents also say that in April 2019, Xie recorded an Instagram Live video in which he said, “I’m gonna go to the f****** pro-Israel march and I’m going to shoot everybody.” During his rant, the documents say Xie discussed his opposition to Zionism and displayed a Hamas flag while showing off a gun. In 2018, prosecutors said that Xie posted on Instagram about making a $100 donation to Hamas saying, “Just donated $100 to Hamas. Pretty sure it was illegal but I don’t give a damn.” Authorities believe Xie sent the money to a Hamas operative in the Gaza Strip. In April 2019, authorities also believe that Xie sent a bitcoin donation to Hamas.

Jonathan Xie: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

It has become apparent that the media (including social media now) is just there to spread the appropriate propaganda.

This is no surprise at this point.

I guess the only thing that will surprise me is when they are overturned and banned themselves.

Sadly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

There is a part of our citizenry that are now fully programmed and weaponized against the ideals that make America what it is.

You even see people on this thread that are just fine with that.

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.”

Ronald Reagan

This is the generation.

Too bad they are too busy on Facebook to realize that.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I'd suggest linking another source as well. I personally wont look at anything from Alex Jones. If I am concerned about something coming from AJ, I look it up outside of them.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It has become apparent that the media (including social media now) is just there to spread the appropriate propaganda.

This is just coming to you now?

Social media is the king of spreading BS. And MSM has always done this. It's up the readers to decide by compiling different sources and making a decision.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm not supporting the little prick, I hope he gets made an example and deter copycats.

Where's his Instagram though?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I'd suggest linking another source as well. I personally wont look at anything from Alex Jones. If I am concerned about something coming from AJ, I look it up outside of them.

I'd suggest reading the thread and looking at the other links provided, if you are uncomfortable with one source.

Unless CBS makes you uncomfortable as well.

/facepalm

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Lumenari

This is just coming to you now?

Social media is the king of spreading BS. And MSM has always done this. It's up the readers to decide by compiling different sources and making a decision.

I was aware of it before there was an internet sweety.

I was just pointing out that if you are not aware of an extreme Progressive bias in the MSM and social media at this point that you may just be willfully ignorant.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You're right.

I can't even find a single screen cap, or link to the actual threat. Suspicious.

(post by Lumenari removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I'm not supporting the little prick, I hope he gets made an example and deter copycats.

Where's his Instagram though?

Ya, why has the OP not posted his "not banned" instagram? you would think it's crucial to the whole "only the right gets banned" deal.

Anyway, of course the guy should face the consequences.
edit on 24-5-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's literally all alleged. And his insta post or account hasn't even be published or provided. Lots of loose ends with lots of accusations right now.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Geez , Going by that Illogical Logic , it would be " OK " to Bomb the Sheite Out of his Digs too , Right ? ...........Hmm...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Look at the source. It's not like he sent pipe bombs to a bunch of people.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Maybe Instagram should be in trouble for providing the platform for a poll by a terror
supporter to blow up a building

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No Instagram though?

<<   2  3 >>

join