It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CANADIAN media appear to have no interest in alleged Islamic terrorists...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

May 23, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

Apparently, Muslim bomb makers are living in The Rebel Media’s David Menzies’ sleepy suburban bedroom community of Richmond Hill, Ontario. Watch as he decides to pay a visit to the alleged bomb-maker’s home.

Rebel Media Last week, a father and son were arrested at their Richmond Hill residence by York Regional Police for being in possession of an explosive device. The police were tipped off by the US Customs and Border Protection Agency. But incredibly, Reza Mohammadiasl, 48, and his son, Mahyar, 18, were released on bail last Friday!
What’s even more stunning is that Ralph Goodale, the Minister of Public Safety, says the arrests of the two men are not related to “national security”… even though the FBI is allegedly investigating this duo.
It’s also both notable and disturbing how many media outlets have taken a pass on reporting the arrests. In fact, the local Toronto Star-owned paper, The Richmond Hill Liberal, didn’t even mention it.

C ANADIAN media appear to have no interest in alleged Islamic terrorists living right in your neighborhood

Related news.

This story is quite weird. Did the authorities wrongly labeled some innocent objects as "an explosive device and detonator"? Are these people wannabe terrorists that the Liberal media in Canada don't want the public to know about?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Not surprising.

Eventually, when something bad happens, don't the authorities always at some point admit that the suspects where "known by authorities" prior to the incident.

Looks like this is potentially just some more "known to authorities" that just haven't left their "mark" yet on innocent civilians.

I'm not a big rebel fan, but I give him credit for going there and TRYING to report this to the populace.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Our media in northern Ontario isn’t even allowed to report the crime. Never mind if something like this happened up here.
To get the actual real news, concerned citizens have turned to a local reporter who goes to the court house every morning to get all the details.
Our liberal government paid media would have you believe our city is a quaint, quiet little city.
Take a walk down one of our street and you will find out the truth real fast.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There's obviously no point in waiting for the actual details of the case to be released.

They're clearly muslims and got bail, which is indisputable proof that Canada supports islamic terrorism... eh?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The last time the mainstream media (Liberal controlled) media in Canada ever mentioned anything about terrorists living here - The jackass received millions of dollars from the Gov't and built a massive mall in Alberta with his free money.

Makes me think about becoming a terrorist in Canada...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Our govt loves Islamic terrorists..true story I'm afraid

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This will give you a lol

www.theburningplatform.com...

We’re only safe because Ansari’s upstairs tenant called the fire department to complain about a carbon monoxide alarm.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

That arrest and the one a few months ago near Kingston, Ontario of another pair of Islamists does not match the desired narrative of the Liberal party up for re-election in the fall - Liberals want "white supremacist terrorists" arrested to support their BS narrative, in order to then use this to try to attack and tarnish the Conservative party. The problem is that are very very few "white supremacist terrorists" in Canada.

The Liberals are looking at a crushing defeat in the upcoming fall national elections, owing to a corruption scandal with the Liberals and SNC Lavallin, the PM Justin Trudeau outright lying about it, and then getting exposed for obstruction of justice trying to put pressure on the ex-minister.

To top it off, Justin threatened to sue the Conservative party chief for libel for exposing Trudeau lies, essentially using the legal system to shut down the opposition!!

Unprecedented in Canadian history !! Acting like a dictator .

Falling in the polls, Trudeau's last plank is to listen to American Democratic advisers and to completely fabricate a false, absurd accusation of the Conservatives being White Supremacists. He desperately needs some to be found and arrested and placing extreme pressure on Canadian security services to find that non-existent unicorn in Canada. Canada is not 1955 deep US south KKK territory, and ALL Canadians know it. As usual, Trudeau just continues on his moronic trajectory.

Minister Goodale used to have enough integrity to stand up to Trudeau; clearly he has lost that integrity.
Highly disappointing.

edit on 24-5-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I really do hope that the next wave of "right wing" nationalism strikes canada, for canada's sake.

I, vaguely, followed what happened to faith goldy up there. Love her or hate her, she was 100 percent screwed out of her ability to effectively run a campaign due to "entrenched" politicians and media collaboration.

I hope trudeu gets flushed down the drain and some semblence of sanity comes back to canada.
edit on 24-5-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure Canadians have bacon loaded rifles, therefore, I wouldn't worry too much about Canadians. They're so polite too!

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Double

edit on 25-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
“Father, son released on bail after charged with allegedly possessing explosive substance”

Lol…

A simple cigarettes “lighter” can be used as “an explosive device “or “detonator” too, beside their name as “Reza Mohammadiasl, 47, and his son Mahyar, 18” are typical “Iranian names” isn’t that funny according to nowadays American news and administration trends??

Are all “Canadian media” should behave and acts like their American counter parts and start calling “terrorist” whomever they don’t like after the new American fashions?

Give me a break ffs…

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
“Father, son released on bail after charged with allegedly possessing explosive substance”

Lol…

A simple cigarettes “lighter” can be used as “an explosive device “or “detonator” too, beside their name as “Reza Mohammadiasl, 47, and his son Mahyar, 18” are typical “Iranian names” isn’t that funny according to nowadays American news and administration trends??

Are all “Canadian media” should behave and acts like their American counter parts and start calling “terrorist” whomever they don’t like after the new American fashions?

Give me a break ffs…

Those two A-holes were charged because CANADIAN GOVERNMENT officials have enough evidence to believe they can secure a conviction judgment at trial.

No one in Canada is ever charged for possessing a cigarette lighter - asinine statement.

In addition, to be charged, Government officials must also have evidence of intent.

Sorry buddy, but trying to play the "victim" card that these jerks were charged because of their "names" or "racism"
is 100 % BULL#.

Canadian Media IS underreporting it - FACT

Finally, sorry to break it to you, but the VAST MAJORITY of terrorism across the planet at the present time is ISLAMIC TERRORISM, motivated that that "religion" of "non-peace" invented by mohammed, that "prophet" that was a violent thief and murderer, that also engaged in pedophile rape with a 9 year old "wife".

That is REALITY - FACT

If that offends you, feel free to take a flight from Norway back to the islamic shytehole of your choosing !

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

edit on 25-5-2019 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I think you don't see much about the high levels of Muslim crime for two reasons, Trudeau is apparently a Muslim now and Trudeau bought off the media, which is now truly a state run propaganda machine. You have to remember Trudeau is a traitor, just like his step daddy, it's insane just like its momma and a dictator just like its real daddy. Before it became a Muslim, it was just living with the devil. Now that it's taken the oath, it's married to Satan.

If you look at what it's done over the past few years, giving away tens of billions in equity and cash to despots, dictators and terrorists you have to realize that this prime moron, really is a prime moron. Otherwise, how much of these billions flowed back to Trudeau's offshore accounts and foundation? So, it's either a full blown idiot or a criminal, neither is acceptable. However by sending money to terrorists it has breached Canadian laws. Personally I would like to see the death penalty brought back for high crimes and treason by politicians.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/25.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Imagine if what you pay at the pump for gas comes back to control the media and invade your country...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq
Lol…

A simple cigarettes “lighter” can be used as “an explosive device “or “detonator” too...

I was thinking the same thing, you could be charged in some areas with having an explosive device if you have fireworks. However, upon reading further, they had ammonium nitrate and red phosphorus which are in fact used for making bombs.

join