It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Population Rate of ATS..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I don’t know what your taking about...

You get an out dated auto message telling you you have been banned and not to respond. Your account will be unlocked in 3 days..

But your account is never unlocked.. in fact you actually must do the opposite of what the auto message instructed and message the admin who sanctioned you. Because it is an old auto message that no longer actually applies.. ..

There is zero actual instruction from the mods or ATS as to how to get unlocked, unless you just go messaging random mods..

Then for there your at the mercy of the mod who banned you with no recourse..

Maybe things have been updated..but I would be shocked as nothing else has..

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Like I said... it doesn’t even have enough traffic to be the top return for “conspiracy forum “.

This has little, if anything, to do with where a website shows up in a web search.

You should look into a thing called SEO's (Search Engine Optimization). It's all about money, and who has the most of it.

Oh...and quit yer snivlin'!! Every post from you on this thread is some kind of whiny sniveling 'whoa is me' thing.

Give up the bias thing. It's all just your imagination...or TDS.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Hardly, JJ. Youve read the Ts and Cs when you joined? Pretty self-explanatory
edit on 25-5-2019 by mysterioustranger because: because

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As always...the voice of reason...thanks FCD!

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
qa reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It used to be the top return...

And there are plenty of sites like reddit that are not pay g for optimization..

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This site is dead.

It is a shadow of what it was when I joined up and I know that there are quite a few who will want to disagree with me but the sad truth is that ATS is dead. It was once a conspiracy website, now its just a political trolling game of who can piss of who the most before a mod steps in.

Place is a ghost town, 30 new topics in the last 24 hours, most of them are political, "Trump" is named in several titles, very little in the way of actual conspiracy, as much as I find politics interesting ATS has lost the variation. Its lost most of its best members, even Skepitc Overlord hasn't actually posted in almost a year.

I spend most of my time on Redit these days.

I can see ATS becoming one of those sites that one day, you visit and discover that its just gone....

Kind of sad to see this place fizzle out with a whimper like this.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yup.. I personally think it is due to the political leanings of the unpaid mods..which has snowballed

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This site is dead.

It is a shadow of what it was when I joined up and I know that there are quite a few who will want to disagree with me but the sad truth is that ATS is dead. It was once a conspiracy website, now its just a political trolling game of who can piss of who the most before a mod steps in.

Place is a ghost town, 30 new topics in the last 24 hours, most of them are political, "Trump" is named in several titles, very little in the way of actual conspiracy, as much as I find politics interesting ATS has lost the variation. Its lost most of its best members, even Skepitc Overlord hasn't actually posted in almost a year.

I spend most of my time on Redit these days.

I can see ATS becoming one of those sites that one day, you visit and discover that its just gone....

Kind of sad to see this place fizzle out with a whimper like this.

Sad to see some good research done by members of forums just vanish from C/t websites just vanish because of a server change over on another web-site and places sold and close down and the data vanish

Seems i am a 1 % again in life blood group, eye colour , o/s user and ATS poster who will not be alive more than 2 years

AND the country will be in the safe hands of this man soon it seems - what can go wrong

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join