It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Jerry Nadler Appears to Faint at News Conference in New York

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
even though I dont like him but felt sorry for him, looked like a low blood pressure or low sugar

Pretty good general diagnosis from our vantage point.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Did he spy a case or 2 of snickers ice cream bars on sale?

Jerry Nadler is fat.

Fatty.

So its funny.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Fat Jerry " Nadler is an Insecure 72 Year Old Juvenile Bulimiac Man/Boy in Search of Personal Relevance before he , as We All , Will Leave this Earth Someday . Now , going on that Assumption , it's no Wonder to me that he is trying to Goat President Trump into a Political "Pissing Contest" which in his Deluded Mind he " Somehow " Thinks he can Win . How does Donald J.Trump Encourage this Kind of Maniacal Behavior in his Critics ? Da PEOPLE Wanna Know , and Understand Already ........ .........

Nothing WRONG With Me Either ........

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

And probably had his stomach stapled at some point in his life.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Too low a blood pressure coupled with a tight necktie.....possible.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I imagine he is finished in politics.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The 2 of them have been doing battle a long time now. Both from NY.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The 2 of them have been doing battle a long time now. Both from NY.

Yeah , and one is a " Fat Cat ' , and the Other a " Hep Cat " .....Let's get Ready to Rumble !

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

We are All Pr..aying for Hjm..............

edit on 24-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Chub Nadler needs to try a Chick-Fil-A dinner 😎

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I don't wish ill on anyone for the most part. Not a big fan of his or any of the yahoos in DC for the most part. I just wonder what meds they are on. I feel the public should know this. Why the F do they not retire.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

After the stroke-like symptoms, Nadler feels additional urgency for getting Trump impeachment started.

Just a day after having what looked like a mini stroke, sick, fat Jerry Nadler is begging Nancy Pelosi to speed up the Trump impeachment inquiry. I agree with Fat Jerry. Let’s get things moving! I want to see the Democrats destroy themselves!
www.pacificpundit.com...

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nadler's medical conditions and medications have affected his mental capacities 😎

He's obviously flipped his lid 😎

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Intuition: Something major is occurring that we (the public) can't see. Everyone was/is Anti-Trump is either in panic mode, or have gone dead silent.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That tubby POS either shat his depends or is having a stroke.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Normally I don't like to comment on what might have happened in cases like this, because I'm not a doctor. I know what this looks like, though... my mother had it happen several times. That's a mini-stroke (TIA).

When he is first asked if he's OK, he doesn't answer.... probably doesn't know what's happening around him. Then, after asked a couple more times, he replies "no." Now, he's a politician sitting in a publicized meeting... no way he would purposely say something that could indicate weakness on the news. He at that point doesn't seem to know where he is yet, but he has enough mental juice back to answer a simple question. Then, you can literally see the eyes start to refocus as he realizes where he is.

Some people can live with TIAs for years... others it's a precursor for a massive stroke. No way to know, but I would be concerned if I were Nadler. He's probably got some plaque built up in the arteries in his head, and that could get real serious real quick. Speaking of which, I am concerned why it took so long to get him some professional help? The video showed far too much time elapsing between onset and medics, despite a call over the loudspeaker for aid. There should have been someone there before the clip ended at least. When one is having any time of neural shutdown, time lost can be brain lost.

Aaaaand... since we're in the Pit, Nadler doesn't exactly have a lot of brain to spare...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It was at that moment Naddler realised he’d fked up

No sympathy here, if his health was better he’d still be fighting tooth and nail to destroy democracy and the rule of law to get what he and the other treasonous deepstate globalist wanted

To destroy the USA and hand it over to the NWO one world government

Choke

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

No videos are to be believed any more.
Not with the programming available these days.
And especially after those Hillary ones in 2016.

Maybe they will fool you again but ...

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

No it looks like the talented videographers and programmers have been at it again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join