It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking Revelations About To Break On Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Boadicea

The real story is who is finally going to debate the surveillance laws themselves.

Let's face it. If they were not completely made a gray area we would already have people in cuffs.

I think what we have here is the equivilant of cops abusing probable cause but the law being too vague to prove criminal intent eith the whole spying case.

Let me clarify I think it's totally immoral it just may be the reality based on the laws that keep passing to take away the 4th

I agree with you completely. I didn't like the Patriot Act from the gitgo, for exactly this reason: too much room for abuse. I don't believe anyone in Congress is safe either. At the very least, we have to wonder who is voting for what because they are being blackmailed. And who's going to step up and challenge the laws if they're being blackmailed under those laws? No one.

And as you stated, they have been written in such vague terms that they only seem to protect the innocence; by design, they protect the guilty under color of law.

When the truth is criminal... and large segments of the population cheer for such secrets because it protects their "guy" or their "party"... then nothing and no one is safe or protected from government abuse.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

No. Fisa laws have been abused hundreds of times.

And I fully support prosecuting each and every instance, regardless of who committed the crime.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
FISA needs to be declared UnConstitutional for violating freedoms guaranteed to us. The Cabal has been eroding them since just after the Civil War, it seems it started with the KKK wanting to keep something from happening and we know who those people really are and it isn't Conservatives.

I agree... but reality is, it will be a difficult task in the extreme, given how deeply rooted is the motivations behind their existence ( most or all of which I believe to be based on false flag events and propaganda).

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The lady fox has told hannity to stop calling an investigative journalist?

She is about as good as don lemon.

Hardly... she just doesn't have Lemon's 'credentials'... which is actually a plus.

You see, she does real, actual investigating and reporting on the results of those investigations.

Lemon probably hasn't investigated anything ever in his entire career - except maybe how to give a better blowjob.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join