It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking Revelations About To Break On Former UN Ambassador Samantha Power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well, it seems like the unmasking scandal, involving former Obama UN ambassador Samantha Power, is back in the news. Yesterday, Sara Carter, a investigative reporter, stated on her Twitter feed, that the Samantha Power unmasking story "is going to change everything."

...she unmasked close to 300 and I'm going to tell you some of those names are going to be very important when they come out

Carter's Video Clip Shown On Fox News Last Night Seen Here

So, what's the big deal about the number of people that Power unmasked?

From An Article Published On June 1, 2017:

the House Intelligence Committee has reportedly issued seven subpoenas in connection with its investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and of the Obama administration’s potentially illegal use of the government’s foreign-intelligence-collection power for the purpose of monitoring Americans — in particular, Americans connected to the Trump campaign and transition.

As ambassador to the U.N., Power, a long-time Obama adviser, held a diplomatic position. She was not an intelligence analyst. It is not immediately clear why the U.N. ambassador would be involved in the disclosure of American identities in intelligence reports — after the agencies that collected and analyzed the intelligence had decided such identities should be masked.

Nevertheless, were a pattern of unmasking established, divorced from any proper foreign-intelligence purpose, that would be a profound abuse of power in the nature of a “high crime and misdemeanor” — the Constitution’s predicate for impeachment.

www.nationalreview.com...

Clip From September 21, 2017:

Yet, the number of Samantha Power's unmasking is pretty remarkable----0:26-0:33

Were people spied on to get blackmail material? Was the unmasking of 300 individuals part of an elaborate scheme to sabotage Trump's 2016 presidential campaign? We'll soon find out.

The Attorney General, William P. Barr, now has the authority to investigate how the 2016 Trump campaign’s ties to Russia were investigated. Remember, Barr used the word "spying" to describe how Trump's campaign was investigated by the intelligence community.

Perhaps the unmasking was just the beginning of the shenanigans that was orchestrated by Former President Barack Obama. If proven true, Obama's legacy will be forever tarnished by his tyrannical abuse of power. Maybe this is why Pelosi, Schiff for brains and the rest of the Dimocrats are doing everything in their power to discredit Trump...because of the impending indictments that will soon land on their doorstep.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The lady fox has told hannity to stop calling an investigative journalist?

She is about as good as don lemon.

+12 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
so if the UN ambassador was involved. does that mean that the UN which is a foreign entity, and likely many countries may have been colluding with the democrats to change the outcome of the election? i can't see any other reason why she would have been involved if not to do that. her position at the UN as well as her many contacts with just about every foreign government on the planet through the UN and those representatives from every other country would make her ideally suited to work with the UN and other foreign governments in collusion to stop Trump winning. and if that failed to get intelligence from the UN and other countries to use against Trump to oust him in a coup. lets not forget both the UN and many foreign governments had a lot of vested interest for wanting Trump to loose, or be removed. one large part being the Paris climate accord scam, that they were all so highly invested in.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's really sad people believe the party spin on either side.

The truth is after 911 everyone in the government including people in the current admin like Bob barr took it as a way they could create a robust spying program on the citizens. This is where they expanded FISA. Which was already being abused by Bill Clinton. Clinton for instance had 99 FISA cases falsified knowingly andwas caught after a review by judges. Well GWB realized how great this was. It is the equivilant of probable cause by a street cop.

So the patriot act was born. A huge slash to the 4th amend. Probably the largest unconstitutional act by any president was to erase public privacy in one swoop. It was not just the president is was nearly everyone in Congress. Including Hilary.

Since 911 spying has been expanded nearly every 2 years to include more types of "probable cause" the equivilant of adding say bumper stickers to cops list of probable cause. Trump himself signed a bill that expanded FISA. So did Devin Nunes.

The only person who did not sign the expansion of FISA to include more electronic surveillance on Americans was Justin Amash the guy the Republicans are after. He tried to debate FISA as an abusive spying program and was shut down by votes in the committees.

What we truly have here is broad probable cause for the FBI to spy on Americans and it is finally catching up to the elite.

Oddly enough not a single person in Congress or the president has been calling to review surveillance laws or the process of obtaining permission to spy.....

Keep partisan fighting and we will never have privacy from the government. We will think it's just one party going after another like politicians all want the people to think.
edit on 24-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

One name is missing in all of this.

Biden.

What did the VP know?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Biden.

What did the VP know?

Probably very little. More a back rub let's get some lunch kind of guy.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to regret getting attention from running. Not just on this.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
And we non Murican plebs from 3rd world countries have been taught that Murica is the bestest place on earth...

Shocked... NOT.
edit on 24-5-2019 by Lagomorphe because: Yea... Right...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to regret getting attention from running. Not just on this.

I really don't think they trusted Joe with that kind of info. He would likely mistakenly talk about it in a speech.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Biden.

What did the VP know?

And this is the front-runner for the dems?

Either he was in the loop or he wasn't.

Speaks volumes either way.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Biden.

What did the VP know?

Yep. All they needed was a gray blob who doesnt say dumb things. But instead they found joe Biden.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
And we non Mutican plebs have been taught that Murica is the bestest place on earth...

Shocked... NOT.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Biden.

What did the VP know?

Yep. All they needed was a gray blob who doesnt say dumb things. But instead they found joe Biden.

lolz

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Hannity refers to her as an investigative journalist, but FOX executives want her acknowledged as a contributor….big deal.

Irregardless, Don Lemon doesn’t deal with facts, he’s just a blabbermouth who uses hyperbole to smear Trump and Trump supporters every chance he gets.

On top of that, Lemon has issues with "white men," because he thinks they're big terror threats. He also works on a network that has become a national punchline.

Comparing Don Lemon to Sara Carter, is like comparing Joy Behar to Jane Pauley. At least Carter’s talking points are based on facts and supported by other conservative pundits who consider her an equal peer.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I really don't think they trusted Joe with that kind of info. He would likely mistakenly talk about it in a speech.

It's like the Democrats have taken a play out of the R's playbook from 2016.

*Everyone in 2015~: The Republican party is boring and lacks charisma.

*Republican party presents Jeb Bush*

*Everyone: WTF is this?*

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
And we non Mutican plebs have been taught that Murica is the bestest place on earth...

Shocked... NOT.

Can I put the fact of me piddling in my underpants down to middle age incontinence or should I be honest?

I also sicked a bit through my left nostril.

Lags

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Hannity refers to her as an investigative journalist, but FOX executives want her acknowledged as a contributor….big deal.

Irregardless, Don Lemon doesn’t deal with facts, he’s just a blabbermouth who uses hyperbole to smear Trump and Trump supporters every chance he gets.

On top of that, Lemon has issues with "white men," because he thinks they're big terror threats. He also works on a network that has become a national punchline.

Comparing Don Lemon to Sara Carter, is like comparing Joy Behar to Jane Pauley. At least Carter’s talking points are based on facts and supported by other conservative pundits who consider her an equal peer.

The big deal is investigative journalists don't or at least shouldn't have an agenda other than the story.

Annie Jacobson is an investigative journalist. She doesnt work with a party platform and questions her own beliefs as she discovers it.

A political hack(pundit) is a hack.

Yeah obama spied. Legally. Because people are asleep while they give the FBI probable cause when they vote new surveillance expansions on citizens.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's like the Democrats have taken a play out of the R's playbook from 2016.

*Everyone in 2015~: The Republican party is boring and lacks charisma.

*Republican party presents Jeb Bush*

*Everyone: WTF is this?*

A little bit of an insult to jeb to compare him to Biden but I agree.

I respect Biden a little from being from an era where men in Congress were not spoiled babies but its faint.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

A little bit of an insult to jeb to compare him to Biden but I agree.

Holy hell.

That just burned my computer. I've never seen someone weaponize words like that.... You're a ninja, and you scare me.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I tend to say things people do not like. But my cynicism towards political narrative usually makes it unanimous. People think I am a dem because I critisize the president. But I critisize them all.

My opinion is they need to do far less. They should resort to calling out both parties every day who don't write the laws and keep passing the tough debates to the supreme court.

For God sakes can we start watching the lawmakers? The Broadway performances on fox and CNN are not how they vote in reality.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join