It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles are underground structures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

All is one on top of the Earth as well, seeing you digressed from crop circles to megaliths, I hope you don't mind me posting this.

I find it fascinating that if we allow ourselves to just perhaps pause and consider all is not what it seems, there may be some elements that point to a massive cover up of our history.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The most important thing right now, is that the world of archaeology needs to be "forced" to look at new data.

Then there is a slight chance that progress will happen,

Time to forget about stone chisels and thousands of people dragging a giant stone, and yes, some things are carved and carried, but not all of them.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

All is one on top of the Earth as well, seeing you digressed from crop circles to megaliths, I hope you don't mind me posting this.

I find it fascinating that if we allow ourselves to just perhaps pause and consider all is not what it seems, there may be some elements that point to a massive cover up of our history.

People only believe the lies because no one provides a better explanation.Almost everyone comes aboard when personally informed.....you absolutely have to exclude fence sitting liberal mindsets....or no one will learn.....teaching in groups is almost impossible....this format is perfect....no peer pressure at home or on your device.

No one HAS BEEN ABLE TO share truths pre-internet because of the data-lock the Publishing Industry and MSM had on us all.

Yes,fire destroyed our planet and it will again.I was shown what I believe to be a simulation but it could have been real-time recording of this disaster....it is a roiling global mass of flames.I was told we are screwed.

Base metals are biological as anyone who has figured out the Philosophers Stone transmutation riddle well knows.

Keep up the inquiry.Well done. :

I believe the Nation that tells the truth will lead Humanity because of it.

edit on 25-5-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Speaking about fire,, How you ever considered the pyramid as a symbolic volcano and a blast furnace?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Still need a couple of months, but soon will be able to conduct experiments following the footsteps of the master alchemists of old, such as High Priest Imhotep and our lord, K`inich Janaab`Pakal.

The focus will be on reverse-engineered Geopolymers and ancient Metamaterials.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Also the amazing thing about this, that there really is no need anymore to keep ancient tombs sealed, such as the tomb of Pacal,
And no need to destroy historical sites anymore because you know what?

A picture speaks a thousand words, and people have been photographing ancient writing and symbols for a long time, and it is printed in book form, and on top of that, the original library can not be burned like Alexandria, it is "fireproof".

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Seems like a cool idea but they show up and disappear forever don’t they? You should write your thoughts on it sometime.

“risk wasting time and effort for nothing”

Makes me want to dig deeper, does not... Yoda

There has been amazing discoveries about artificial Geopolymers and Alkali activated materials recently, but its going to be a long time before their true age can be announced. Have a nice day!

Oh, and i was talking about the real crop circles, not about those fakes that infest the internet to hide the truth.

Here you go if your fingers and eyes are too tired

Watched this Video , This " Theory " that these Stone Constructions made out of Basalt , Granite , Limestone , Sandstone , and Andesite are Ancient Man Made Concretes is Poppycock ! Sorry , if it cannot be Reproduced Today in a Laboratory , this Claim is Not Proven Fact .......

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

haha, you are entitled to have your opinion on the subject, but they are doing this in a laboratory already, and also in construction industry, it has great potential for making nuclear sarcophagus for example,

Have a Nice day,

edit on 27-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

A very basic level of understanding about molding and casting will help you understand

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

And for all the ghosts out there, do not worry, i am only going to talk about the lego blocks.

Even methods involved in Plaster of Paris were "secrets", today you can achieve master level with youtube.

(post by solve removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

What about the Numerous Quarries found to be the Origin of some of these Megalithic Constructions ? The Stones were Cut then somehow Transported Miles away . Quite Frankly , this " Theory " does not Address sites like Baalbek in Lebanon or the Giza Plateau in Egypt which were sites that in no way Constructed by that Alleged Process . How do you also Explain Obvious Tool Marks on the Stones that show Grinding or Chipping away of the Material to produce the Final Result ? You cannot .

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

What about the Numerous Quarries found to be the Origin of some of these Megalithic Constructions ? The Stones were Cut then somehow Transported Miles away . Quite Frankly , this " Theory " does not Address sites like Baalbek in Lebanon or the Giza Plateau in Egypt which were sites that in no way Constructed by that Alleged Process . How do you also Explain Obvious Tool Marks on the Stones that show Grinding or Chipping away of the Material to produce the Final Result ? You cannot .

Quarries exist to make raw materials, (to be grounded to a powder)
The stones were not transported miles away, they were cast on the site, directly on top of each other, so a minimal amount of lifting was involved.
Baalbek and giza plateau were casted and left there for an unknown reason.

And i already said --Not all of them were casted, some of them were indeed chiseled.

Now your turn, how do you drill precision holes in naturally formed Andesite and make other precision forms without using a thousand years on each stone, how do you lift them on place and make them fit perfectly, if they are not casted directly to fit the next stone.

Also, please tell me where the Romans got their recipe for their cement?

Also explain the marble statues seen on the video above, the chains, the leaves, it can not be done by chiseling and sanding.

The further you look back, the more perfect are the statues, and harder the materials.

Also i hate bubbles, but they always form, no matter what i do, the surface is always good, but the inside... Blaah,
So if you were so kind to explain, why are there bubbles seen in these structures when they are broken? Surface layer looks good, but those pesky bubbles are seen in many of them.

Also, based on your questions, i am starting to think you either did not watch the video, or did not understand it,

I admit, even in the edited form, it was quite long and goes over the attention span of the average person.

Watch it again, and this time listen to what he has to say.

And finally, please do not waste my time, and i won`t waste yours, if you do not like this subject, you are free to move along to the next one,

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 27-5-2019 by solve because: AH, it was the rather provocative joke, I get it

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

One other interesting revelation about this subject is also this question,

How did they manage to train thousands of stone cutters to a master level?

The answer is

They did not have to, all the workers only needed to hammer material to fine powder, and load it to wagons. And also collect other various ingredients.

It was the alchemists that did the mixing.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

One interesting side note,

Scientists announced the discovery of a new building material, Liquid Granite over ten years ago, it was a great product,

But surprise, surprise, it was a secret how they make it

Artists that belong to secret societies have been tinkering with these materials all along, go see statues that are near you, many of them are made exactly how Puma Punku pieces were made.

This is one of the secrets of the ancients.

NIHIL SUB SOLE NOVUM

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

With those who have eyes to see and ears to hear,

This information is sufficient.

In a few hours, preparations for the work will begin, and i will have to be on the site 24/7, so i will be unable to discuss this matter any further.

May you all have a nice day.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You are wise because you doubt,

But before i forget,

Check wiki article about,

Anthropic rock

Geoplymers

Coade stone

After that, have a cup of tea, and have a nice summer!

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

One last joke before i have to go,

Crystal skulls haha, am i right or am i right,

----Evolves in to a crystalline matrix at temperatures over 500 C + -----

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

" Now your turn, how do you drill precision holes in naturally formed Andesite and make other precision forms without using a thousand years on each stone, how do you lift them on place and make them fit perfectly, if they are not casted directly to fit the next stone. "

By Machine Tooling . Our Ancestors could have had Technology passed down to them from a Present Unknown Sophisticated Civilization in the Remote Past . The other Possibility is of Off Earth Intelligence's Instructing them in their Constructions .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join