It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, Los Angeles!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The band tool made an entire song about wishing California would break off and sink into the sea

Learn to swim
Learn to swim

Hollyweird alone is so sinister let alone the weird liberal politicians.

The country is in for big trouble with these freaky people running around

The only solution is to brand the leftists that way they can't infiltrate from within.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Is not a significant amount of county residents in la county Catholics they to are against abortion so hypocrisy at work.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I know there are good people in California... the only thing I do not know is why they are still there. Yeah, it's beautiful scenery, yeah, perfect weather, but it comes with an infestation of fools. I know; as a truck driver, I have been to California many times. I have seen the "Hollywood" sign from the cab of my truck... something not that many OTR drivers can say.

I have a good job here, and all of my family is here....and worse yet, my wife loves the beach and the weather so I'm kind of stuck here lol

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

California...stay for the legalised dope-then get outta the state before they go all Charles Manson on you.

I'm not a woman, but it's their choice. I could've had a kid of drinking age by now, but the mother terminated it. Sure I'm still sore about it but she carried the zygote, it was out of my hands.

It's hard to think this through, being a prospective father would've been a thrill, but mother knows best sometimes.

But I probably still have a adult kid out there, if I could meet him or her I'd say "don't give your kids stupid names ferfungul."

It's the woman's choice but if she terminated pregnancy before consulting me, I would be angry.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The coast of california is infested with liberal bacteria. The valley and mountains are filled with more level headed people be it liberal or conservative but unfortunately most of population is on coast

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I Really Feel Bad for the Baby Killers being Upset over this in California .............NOT !

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Very mature of California. Rising above agreeing to disagree, going straight to not talking to those that make them uncomfortable.

The morally superior Californians should all pay themselves on the back.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join