It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, Los Angeles!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I just had the wife book us a condo in Gulfshores ALABAMA for the month of October.

Bring it on! We got all the seafood you can eat!

And we're thankful for your patronage. Expect to be treated like we're thankful.

Have a glorious vaca. Gulf Shores is awesome!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What most people don't realize is that a huge portion of NASA is sitting in the dead center of Huntsville, Alabama, as well as many research and development companies. High tech takes on a whole new meaning in Research Park. NOAA does much of their weather research there. We also have the National Space and Rocket Museum, and provide a huge portion of the military's super-duper toys. One company I toured had a mock (as in, not live) M.O.A.B sitting in the hall of their main building... because they designed it!

Food from around the world, a diverse and inclusive atmosphere, and all of the 'culture' one can stand... everything from the liberal (and I do mean LIBERAL) arts to country bluegrass festivals, all co-existing. And it's all tucked away quietly in the middle of nowhere.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Then they would teach your 4 year old child that gay sex is wonderful and exciting.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Now, there are some good people in California, but they seem to be getting few and far between, so one could assume that means the good people are leaving and the ban won't affect them.

As someone living in a state with more Californian natives than natives. I can vouch that most Californians bring their toxic ideology and mentality with them when they move. Denver used to be a nice clean safe city. Not any longer. Coastal liberalism has turned Denver into a sanctuary city/homeless camp.

I wish these idiots could see they are bring their toxic ideology with them. The very things they left California over are now being implemented here. I just heard yesterday Colorado is now taking steps further subverting the electoral college. Because these people are so upset along with apparently having no concept what the electoral college is.

Fun fact:
Hillary won 400+ counties in 2016.
Trump win 2,600+ counties in 2016.
Just because you have s bunch of idiots in the major metropolitan area in your pocket. Doesn't mean the rest of the country falls for your BS.

Since they want to eliminate the electoral because they can't win it, and we want to keep it the same since that's how it was written in the Constitution, maybe they'd like to meet in the middle and we'll eliminate the popular and electoral and instead go with the candidate who wins more states and more counties.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I just had the wife book us a condo in Gulfshores ALABAMA for the month of October. We may as well spend our money where it’s appreciated. The seafood along the northern gulf is wonderful.
We have also been to California several times, and we aren’t going back. Ever.

I haven't wanted to go to California since the 90's. In the 80's when I was a kid, everybody wanted to go there, but now the mass majority of America avoids it at all costs.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Nah, that's illegal here. We have a law against leaving too much of one's blood on the sidewalk.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: StoutBroux

I don’t even know if it is legal, but when has that stopped the authoritarians?

They're so smug I doubt any of them will want to travel to Alabama anyhow, so it will never get challenged ... until the day the Big One hits and they're desperate for any port in a storm so even "backwards" Alabama is starting to look pretty good.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

From the Hill:

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted this week to impose a one-year restriction on travel to the state of Alabama for official county business in response to a new law in the Southern state that bans abortion in nearly all cases, including instances of rape and incest.

And some people said there was nothing good about HB-314... it's already working as pest control for the state! Now, there are some good people in California, but they seem to be getting few and far between, so one could assume that means the good people are leaving and the ban won't affect them. So I'm having a hard time seeing the downside here to anyone (except Californians). Maybe we can all put our heads together and figure out what kind of law we can pass to get the rest of California to follow suit?

Maybe if we brought back hanging for MS-13 members, in the local courthouse square? It seems California has a sweet spot for the MS-13 members, and the new law wouldn't cost anything really since we don't get many MS-13 members down here. It would sure ruffle some feathers out in Californy-land, though!

TheRedneck

When Trump wins in 2020, the population of California will drop drastically from exploding heads.

A few surviving stragglers may make it to other states. But, they will be numb and in need of medical help and a cold beer.

We can urge them along as we stand on either side of the roads, sadly shaking our heads as we chant, "Bless their little hearts".

Problem solved

Des

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And some people said there was nothing good about HB-314... it's already working as pest control for the state!

I'm just curious as to why you hate women. Do you think women are inferior to you in some way? That their lives are trivial to you in some way?

Who hurt you?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Really?

Is that what you're taking away from this??

What was the topic of the thread again...? Oh, yes.... LA county forbid employees from travelling to Alabama because of the passage of this particular legislation.

A factitious remark is made, and what you get from it is misogyny? Really?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: BoscoMoney

You live in Bug Tussel? Dammit, man, small world!

Last time I was through there, I remember they had an awesome little restaurant with truck parking... is it still there?

TheRedneck

How small is Bug Tussel? I can't even find it on the map. Reminds me of Rocky Mount, LA where we almost moved in '85 before settling down on the outskirts of a tiny town called Doyline (pop. 550).

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

And some people said there was nothing good about HB-314... it's already working as pest control for the state!

I'm just curious as to why you hate women. Do you think women are inferior to you in some way? That their lives are trivial to you in some way?

Who hurt you?

Why do you hate babies? Do you find their innocence to be an affront to you, or is it something more sinister? That the life of a baby is meaningless to you?

What baby hurt you so?
edit on 24-5-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Donald Trump says he won't work with Democrats because he doesn't approve of the way the Democrats are conducting their business. As a result his sanity and maturity have been called into question.

LA County Board of Supervisors says they will not work with Alabama because they do not approve of the way Alabama conducts its business. Should we worry about the maturity and sanity of County Board of Supervisors?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I'm just curious as to why you hate women.

I dunno, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't think Bug Tussel is even a town... it's more of a community.

Just for fun, I looked it up myself... it is now apparently being called Wilburn Alabama by Google? It's where AL Hwy 91 runs into AL Hwy 68.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

The American constitution allows states to make life and death laws, some people in America hate New York states new liberal laws on Abortion. Getting mad at another states laws is silly you don't live there, and if you hate it so much you should throw in with the legal challenges.

This comes across not as act of solidarity but petty and childish.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So 30,000 physicians have signed onto a fact sheet that posits NO abortion is medically necessary in the 3rd trimester in which an abortion is safer for the mother than pulling the baby out first.
Rape and incest, the leftest calling card for abortion, make up less than 1% of all abortions, if internal surveys are accepted. All other abortions are literally birth control.
The average wait time for those who want to adopt a newborn is 7 years.
This conversation was NEVER about women’s rights, but the agreement that life is sacred. Religious or secular, the defense of the most defenseless is morally just.
Two thoughts to close- if we found a single called organism on another planet, it would make headlines across the world that we found LIFE. If it was a poli-cellular organism that was set to transform in a few months time into an intelligent life form, this website would explode.
Why is it that when someone wants to keep it, it’s called a baby- but when they don’t, it’s called a clump of tissue?
It’s not about religion or health- it’s about being a human being and appreciating the miracle of life.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The band tool made an entire song about wishing California would break off and sink into the sea

Learn to swim
Learn to swim

Hollyweird alone is so sinister let alone the weird liberal politicians.

The country is in for big trouble with these freaky people running around

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
And they say Alabama is "Ass-backwards" 😆😆

Lass Angeles 🤣

The City of Lost Angels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join