It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump gives AG Barr authority to declassify documents related to 2016 campaign surveillance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The sheer amount of panic ensuing from the media and the Democrats (same thing) indicates this must be trouble for them.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

You can still buy these apparently. I wonder if Silly owns any?

I'm guessing it's her screen saver.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dumb investigation. Misdirection. False hope for a failed presidency. Donald is going to have to face the music no matter how many mazes and barriers he erects. Trump is done. Whether now or when he finally leaves office. That's when his real problems will begin.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Dumb investigation. Misdirection. False hope for a failed presidency. Donald is going to have to face the music no matter how many mazes and barriers he erects. Trump is done. Whether now or when he finally leaves office. That's when his real problems will begin.

How is being more transparent erecting barriers?

Asking for a friend.

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Wait...you actually believe releasing information is a barrier and a maze erected by the president to hide something?

edit on 24 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Seriously? Now I have to wait until he leaves office before his real problems begin?

I have to tell you I'm getting a little tired of being strong along here. His real problems where supposed to lose him the 2016 elections. Than his real problems where supposed to lose him the electoral college vote. Than his real problems were supposed to see him removed from office due to 25th amendment concerns. Than his real problems where supposed to start after the Mueller investigation president their findings. Than I heard his real problems are going to start with an intervention by his family and staff... but now your telling me we have to wait until he leaves office for his real problems to begin?

What if he wins a second term? Your not really suggesting that we will need to wait another 6 years for his real problems start?
edit on 24-5-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Asking for a friend.

The thing is, they have no idea. That's just what they were told to think about this. They got their talking points and never question them.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: thedigirati

There is so much pooing of pants right now that septic systems are going to be backed up in DC.

I'm sorry to admit it Cowboy, but that whole eleven square miles
of surreal estate got clogged over 105 years ago. It is one huge
and I fear unflushable septic tank instead of a swamp. If we stuck
a tiki torch wick through the George pointy and lit him up, it'd
probably burn for another 243 years. Bigly AND Methane bluely.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

those are non-binary barriers, and it's non-opacity, not transparent, don't want any trans confusion

we must remain PC

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
soo good I had to repeat myself
edit on 24-5-2019 by thedigirati because: I have no choice

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

You are correct. The fall of USA will be soon. Once Trump starts arresting the high profile criminals, chaos will make Trump to put a curfew on the USA.

War is coming to the USA and the enemy will be Americans killing other Americans on a large scale.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Lol, when does the LARP stop being a LARP and become reality? It's comical how long I've been hearing this is going to happen with zero occurring to back it up.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Asking for a friend.

Your under the mistaken impression that these barriers are on the path to truth and justice.

He is clearly putting up barriers on the path to his own partisen political distruction. Most off us call this defending one's self from persecution; but to some think he is supposed to just lay down and let them railroad him.

Quite a nice situation they set up; if he does not defend himself they run him out of office. If he does defend himself they have proof that he should be run out off office.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Finally! It is high time, since the moment when he was elected! No, you understand me correctly I am practically a fan of him, I watch the news with him on the site

www.eupoliticalreport.eu...
, but it’s just possible and necessary to do it right away! In general, we are very lucky with him, because he presents our country remarkably, his performances can be watched with popcorn

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Arrests have not yet taken place. Reread my post. You appear confused as to EXACTLY what I said.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Arrests have not yet taken place.

No duh, which is why I asked when the LARP is actually going to move to the reality phase.

My guess is Two Thousand and Never.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't see that happening either, it was worse back in 1968, I remember it on TV, CBS with Walter Cronkite

back when you only had 3 choices, and were lucky to see it in color. Riots, War, demenstrations, shootings of college students.

(those are some of the reps today)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: loam

Americans killing other Americans on a large scale.

Which is EXACTLY why I am NOT setting foot on any really large scales.

FTR: This has nothing to do with my weight...I am 6'4" 195 lbs., workout every day using really heavy weights...and look like a male Super Model.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

oh, my mistake, i was under the impression it was like, fish scales, for, like whale size fish.

(I also look like a male super model, my wife says so)

pop, pop

BOOM!

Anyone seen what Pellosi looks like today?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join