It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes after Pelosi, has White House officials confirm he was calm at meeting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Pre-Declass Jitters 😎

It's "catchie" 😆

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

She purposely provoked a sitting President,

and the child took the bait.

She can get him going like no one else.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No that's not it.

Democrats are pissed off because Trump exposed their phony little tricks 😆

btw, where's that fake video ?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Dont put words in my mouth... No not in other words... In my words

You didn't say this:

he never ever takes a hit without reacting. He cannot ever ignore anything. He is like a kid that way.

It shows up on my screen... is my screen broken? I can see my posts and they come out just the way I typed them. So it's apparently just your posts.

Nah, you said it...

You know, in my world, someone who does nothing when attacked is a victim. The guy who hits back every time someone attacks him is not. Maybe your world is all different? Maybe in your world the person who just lets others run all over him is not considered a victim. Maybe in your world the guy who stands up for himself is a victim. Maybe... in your world is the sky pink? In your world does grass grow down from the sky? In your world do things fall up instead of down?

Got any unicorns over there?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Oh please, the literal poster boy for shock jock? The guy who's theory is that the trump candidacy was a stunt to boost his brand? By what, alienating and bashing hollywood, his friends in washington, and the media? Then by some miracle, he won what he wasn't trying to win, while taking a hammer to the brand he was trying to promote? LOL. The gullibility of anyone who believes what howard stern says to be true, knows no limits.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

They don't know how to respond to someone who hits back. They've been successfully bullying republicans with the media, hollywood, et al for so long they've forgotten how a fight works.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Oh yeah. The angry old man yelling at a cloud from the rose garden afterward was calm and collected.

Lmao.

You guys will believe anything Donald Trump tells you.

That speaks for itself.

Lol, as opposed to those who believe anything the Democrats say??? I live by a single rule in deciphering poli-speak. Whatever the politician says they mean the opposite (taught to me by my grandpa long ago) so far since learning that I have not been incorrect with one exception Trump actually does what he says. That has thrown everyone's game off I mean how dare he not be a lying thieving criminal like the rest of them???? Answer is simple he loves his country!!! Perhaps you should try it be sure to take baby steps if need be. FTR I voted for Stein and disagree with a lot of what Trump is doing but at least he keeps his word, name one President since the 80's who has done so or even since the coup that took place in Dallas. You can't because they are all liars. Go ahead and believe them I believe there is a term for that called Stockholm syndrome and they have real treatments that can cure you of that if you want it.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Then I would say we're well overdue to provide a refresher course.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Go ahead and believe them I believe there is a term for that called Stockholm syndrome and they have real treatments that can cure you of that if you want it.

This is an interesting point. We may need to treat a very huge amount of people for this. We need to replace a bunch of the media with therapy sessions for stockholm syndrome.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anyone else see this today?

Ian Bremmer made up something that Trump said and the usual suspects all retweeted it without of course verifying it!!!!

Even good ol' Ted Lieu.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

twitter.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Actually the treatment I was referring to is to no longer watch the news or TV you cannot re-educate the propagandists, I did that for over a decade (at the time only used the internet at the library as well where it was limited to like 3 hours a day in 1 hour increments) and read books and such to be forced to learn how to decipher info on your own instead of being spoon fed opinions by those that are only propaganda peddlers.
edit on 26-5-2019 by CrazyFox because: added to be clear

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The President was Calmer than a Cat After Eating a Mouse . Burp !

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Well that would be ideal, but I'm just not sure we have enough therapists to deal with it.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Lol, mja is a wonderful therapist.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'd bet a penny to a pound, that I could get you going too.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join