It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes after Pelosi, has White House officials confirm he was calm at meeting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What are you going to use to dispute me?

I saw a report that those two were not inside the room and truthfully there would be no reason for either of them to be there.

Look he had signs already printed up .... he planned the whole thing.
The temper trantrum and the press confrence in the rose gardern

Nancy said exactly what I said.... its his financial records on the brink of exposure that has him panicked and its true.
He's a cornered rat and he is acting like a cornered rat.

Now he is all defensive about why he is acting like a child... She started it... he actually said it out loud on TV... she started it.
Reminds me of this.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

trump needs no emotion projected on to him. He is a walking neurotic mess.
ever notice that defensive hands in the arm pit all wrapped up way he sits in a crowded room?
he never ever takes a hit without reacting. He cannot ever ignore anything. He is like a kid that way.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

不不 What "Report" ? 不不

You're making things up again 不不不不

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You can say what you want about Pelosi, but this bitch is trolling Trump like no politician before

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I don't need to dispute you. You just admitted you have nothing to back up they were not there. You need to prove your claim, until you do there is nothing to dispute.

Just because I know you don't care about truth ...

After the president left, top White House adviser Kellyanne Conway asked Pelosi if she had any response to what the president had just said, according to a White House official.

www.cbsnews.com...

So sorry, you are wrong, they were in fact there.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The woman is a vile disgusting old alcoholic lush with some sort of brain deficiency. Its passed time to throw the alchy out on her azz. Shes extremely unstable.

I guess that ex[plains why she is beating Trump badly, hugely at every turn.

Yeah......let's hear the list of all the great finalized accomplishments of the Democrats latest running of the House. You don't need any fingers to even count them!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The woman is a vile disgusting old alcoholic lush with some sort of brain deficiency. Its passed time to throw the alchy out on her azz. Shes extremely unstable.

I guess that ex[plains why she is beating Trump badly, hugely at every turn.

Alright, you owe me for a new dress shirt and pants...

Wait... you were serious... oh ... my ... god. How deluded can you get...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

he never ever takes a hit without reacting. He cannot ever ignore anything. He is like a kid that way.

In other words, he's not a victim. Good! 'Bout time we had a non-victim in government.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Much better to doctor up a couple of videos making Nancy look drunk right?
Then tweet the damn things so that Fox News puts them on TV.

Thats so much better.

MSNBC Host Incorrectly Claims Trump Tweeted Slowed-Down Video of Pelosi

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace incorrectly claimed President Donald Trump tweeted a video of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) which had been edited to slow the pace of her speech.

President Trump did not tweet out a video of Pelosi's speech slowed down, but rather a different video of her stammering during a news conference. This video was edited to show various times during the news conference when she stuttered or seemed confused, but it was not doctored.

Shut

The

Front

Door !!

edit on May-24-2019 by xuenchen because: bananaMSM

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

i used to enjoy reading your comments but now i just skim past as they are always digging at trump sad really

edit on 25-5-2019 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2019 by Steveogold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

that might be true but the countries prospering thanks to him

edit on 25-5-2019 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Look if you schedule a meeting with me to talk business that needs to get done but immediately before our meeting you hold a press conference with national news and with no evidence accuse me of criminal activity .I too would get up and either walk out of room or b I would get secret service to throw her crusty old butt out of white house grounds and ban her.
you can not expect a cordial welcome when you disrespect them publically before you meet with them that is just common sense.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't know why people are whining about what Trump said, when it was Pelosi that started it.

Pelosi had a press conf. before she and side kick Chuckles tried their age old tactics of tearing into The President. She purposely provoked a sitting President, and for what? Whats her game anyway? She's behaving like an idiot.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

i used to enjoy reading your comments but now i just skim past as they are always digging at trump sad really

A trump supporter that likes my comments? Is it snowing in hell?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh you're too cute.

A news segment then. Okay? Is that better for you?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh you're too cute.

A news segment then. Okay? Is that better for you?

which news segment was it ?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

YOu know when you say things like you know I dont care about truth you sound like an idiot? You dont know anything about me . To you I am just another liberal on the internet. A little box on a black screen with pink trim.
So enough..
stick to the thread subject which isnt me.

Now I will give you this.. Conway was there. But that article you linked did not list the others that were at that side show rally round the king moment the other day.

This still describes a man who entered that meeting with no intent on working with them. Frankly I dont believe he has any kind of infrastructure plans at all.
No, he walked in there knowing he was going to turn around and leave as soon as he let them have it. He had those signs already to mount in the rose garden. This was no spur of the moment reaction to a democratic caucus meeting. This was a planned out publicity stunt. Both the behavior in the cabinet room and in the rose garden.

And while we're on the subject you do know that Nancy is not advocating for impeachment right?
There are many calling for an impeachment hearing to begin which will certainly ease the flow of information to the congress but they are not there yet. I say yet because I have no doubt that that is where we are headed.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Dont put words in my mouth... No not in other words... In my words

He cant let anything go. Ever...

Yeah hes a victim.... perpetual victim..

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

He did tweet it... That was his mistake.

Guiliani also tweeted a doctored vid but he felt some shame and took his down.

This reminds me of the summer of 16.
When I watched y'all lap up the doctored videos of Hillary Clinton like it was sweet cream and you were cats.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Is it? The farmers are on relief. And our cars are made in japan...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join