It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes after Pelosi, has White House officials confirm he was calm at meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Much better to doctor up a couple of videos making Nancy look drunk right?
Then tweet the damn things so that Fox News puts them on TV.

Thats so much better.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you actually take the time to compare what Trump SAID Pelosi said and what Pelosi ACTUALLY said you can see that Trump is lying right out of the gate. And then you take the fact that he called on people that have been repeatedly caught red-handed lying their asses off for him you get a true picture of the situation. But I realize that facts were discarded in January 2017.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nancy Pelosi doesn't look drunk... she actually looks senile. She likely is drunk, based on her alcohol consumption amounts, but I think that just helps hide the dementia. I just tried to imagine her sober without a few pounds of makeup, and I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Reminded me of something out of "Dawn of the Dead."

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Donald Trump falls for Nancy Pelosi's trap

The House speaker has spent the last two days provoking Trump, questioning his self-confidence, condescendingly confiding that she prays for him and suggesting a "family intervention."

Aides told CNN that Trump was especially angry at the speaker's comment that he had a "tantrum" and media perceptions that his temper ran out of control in their meeting on Wednesday. His anger prompted him to stage a deeply bizarre and unpresidential spectacle in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, demanding testimony from aides on his own temperance.

And his supporters know it, they are even spreading a video that was slowed down in order to make her appear drunk and incoherent.

Also on Thursday, a manipulated video of Pelosi was shared on social media to spread a false claim that she was slurring her words after a meeting with Trump. Later that night, a Fox Business Network show featured another edited clip of Pelosi and panelists went on to speculate about her health. Trump later tweeted the segment from the show.

CNN is sometimes rights but this time they are spot on. Watching Trump make his underlings testify he was calm and cool. LMAO When Kelly Anne Conway and Sarah Huckabee Sanders are your witness's, you know your in trouble. Those are almost as bad as Trump when it comes to lying.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Let me preface this by saying I can't stand Pelosi. At the same time, if you flip your # because somebody said you flipped your #, you probably flipped your #.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: G0DK1LL3R

And even more pathetic is that most of those people were not even in the room.
But this is trump.
Nothing is real. Its all a side show.
Karn evil 9.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But this is trump.
Kara evil 9.

Can you please tell me who were the "most of those people" that weren't in the room?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

But this is trump.
Karn evil 9.

Tell me everyone who was in the room and how you know.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

But this is trump.
Karn evil 9.

Tell me everyone who was in the room and how you know.

Most of those people on stage, the farmers and their lobbyists, were not in the room for the infrastructure meeting. Kellyanne, Sarah, Mercedes and Kudlow were, but those liars be liars all the time!

What we do know is that Trump walked in the room, didn't acknowledge anyone personally, address the room, from the wrong chair, claiming he was too upset to be presidenting. Then walked out. Then, he went out to the Rose Garden with a pre-made Kinko poster, with his "no collusion, no obstruction" talking points printed out and covering the Presidential Seal.

Yeah, that's a tantrum, albeit a planned tantrum.

edit on 24-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't believe polsi. I think she's projecting emotion on to trump because she doesn't like him.

But I also think trump looks weak going out and crying about it like this.

I'd call my own father a baby if he whined as much as trump does.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

OK, let me get this straight... "liar" means anyone who disagrees with Pelosi?

I need to add that to my progressive translator algorithm...

What we do know is that Trump walked in the room

Makes sense. I doubt he drove in.

didn't acknowledge anyone personally

... according to Pelosi...

address the room

That one makes sense too.

from the wrong chair

How did he do that if he hadn't sat down yet?

claiming he was too upset to be presidenting.

I got upset last time someone called the police on me too. It was a trumped-up charge (pun intended). So?

I doubt he used the word 'presidenting.'

Then walked out.

Wait, Pelosi said he said a bunch of other stuff! Stuff like he wouldn't work with the Democrats until they finished their witch hunts... I mean investigations...

Then, he went out to the Rose Garden with a pre-made Kinko poster, with his "no collusion, no obstruction" talking points printed out and covering the Presidential Seal.

So you know for a fact he didn't make that poster when the Mueller report was released? I mean, Kinkos has 1 hour service, don't they?

Sounds like you're either keeping stuff from us, or you're severely confused. I'm going with confused. Bless yore heart...

It's OK; you're still a good person.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Declass Coming 😎

Getting Nervous are ya 😆

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

But I also think trump looks weak going out and crying about it like this.

Maybe, but around here, if someone hounded a person the way the DNC and MSM has hounded Trump, they would pretty much be guaranteed to hit their head on a 2x4... multiple times at high velocity. That's assuming their target is a pacifist; if not, they could break out in deep cuts or acquire acute lead poisoning.

I think Trump's method, while maybe not optimal, is still a better way to go in his position.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Much better to doctor up a couple of videos making Nancy look drunk right?
Then tweet the damn things so that Fox News puts them on TV.

Thats so much better.

Someone with even the slightest knowledge of alcoholism can tell Nancy has a huge drinking problem. Probably to the level that makes her unfit for office.

But who am I kidding telling this to someone who is more concerned with the president's genitals and where he sticks it, than how the economy and job market are doing....

Feelz over realz am I right comrade?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

OK, let me get this straight... "liar" means anyone who disagrees with Pelosi?

"Liar" means people who have provably and blatantly lied to and deliberately misled the American people. like Sarah Sanders, Kellyanne Conway and most of all President Trump.

How did he do that if he hadn't sat down yet?

Read the account for yourself.

So you know for a fact he didn't make that poster when the Mueller report was released? I mean, Kinkos has 1 hour service, don't they?

I know for a fact that he was prepared with a poster, highlighting his talking points, and pre-written notes, apparently prepared to address the reason why he was too upset to president that day.

That Trumplethinskin sure can dish it out, accusing Democrats of treason for the past week, but Nancy Pelosi says Trump is engaged in a cover up, and watch out! Humpty Trumpty can't "president", because he's just too upset!

edit on 24-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how it appeared. It was doctored up. A lie.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

...and madam Speaker is what, calm and collected?

You guys'll believe anything Pelosi tells you.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Around here you would get your ass beat as well .

But we wouldn't cry about it while we did it.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'd have lost it months, even years ago, if truth be known.

That he hasn't speaks well of the man, and you know how much that bothers me...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Why would Sarah Sanders be there? Or KellyAnne Conway?
It was an infrastructure meeting with house leaders.

It has been reported that neither of them were there.
They were outside. Nearby but not in the room.

Now to be sure.. I was not there and this is what I have seen reported only.
edit on 5242019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join