It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes after Pelosi, has White House officials confirm he was calm at meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
The stable genius needs a intervention.

He's gonna blow another fuse after the Howard Stern interview.

Why? I saw absolutely nothing in that vid he would take offense to. Unless you know about something derogatory that's in the complete interview.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Here's a real question.

Does this nonsense actually matter?

Time and time again. The same posters posting posts against the same poster for posting posts. Yet has it really gotten anywhere?

Not one of you can legitimately claim that your posts of posts are something of matter. It's the same mud slinging over and over with absolutely no substance.

Also why are we treating this site as social media and not constructive venture into truth? Really. I see some kind of news and it's here being discussed but how is that with the bigger picture?

I miss the old ATS.
edit on 23-5-2019 by TheGhoul because: because I can

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
White House officials confirm.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think this is the usual divide and conquer that we've seen in the past.

I think the Deep State players on both sides of the isle are losing their snip. The walls are closing in on their game and it really is the world against Trump. They attempted to take him out through farcical means, and they're all caught red handed.

I've paid attention to nearly twenty years of political theater here, and what we have now is like nothing before.

I really hope for the sake of the world that things continue down this track, and the clearing at the end of the path is full of Deep State players on their knees begging for mercy. Otherwise, it's up to us. Trump is the line in the sand between due process and vigilante justice.

He is saving lives if they would just let him.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I cannot wait for November 4th 2020.

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
The woman is a vile disgusting old alcoholic lush with some sort of brain deficiency. Its passed time to throw the alchy out on her azz. Shes extremely unstable.

I guess that ex[plains why she is beating Trump badly, hugely at every turn.

Beating Trump where ?
In what category ?

Oh yeah, PELOSI is MORE SENILE than TRUMP.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
White House officials????

How about calling them White House lackies.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Who calls out there entire staff to explain how calm he was???? Sounded all scripted to me, same talking points right down the line.

A.. he called out like 3 people
B.. when you have democrats blatantly lying - its a good move to have people stand beside you explaining how they are lying

but you dont care, you just like watching him get beat up

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
They can both go to hell!!

They both qualify for management jobs, torturing the souls of people in hell. But if Trump and Pelosi go there and try running things, all the Demons will come here to get away from them.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The same people who say Trump is acting in a rage are the same who did not show up for meetings. Were so f'n petty they did not want to allow a POTUS to give the SOTU address.

Trump does not attack. He counter punches and these dumb bunnies cannot figure it out. Pelosi is a career politician and she hates the fact she cannot politically control Trump. He could GAF about what she or anyone else thinks.

Can you imagine being the president of the United States and walk into a meeting where a few hours ago the people in the meeting were bad mouthing you on National TV? This is a fact.

F Pelosi and Schumer. They have NO interest in doing what is best for the country. They want an infrastructure bill passed so they can send money home and....don't see that happening.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump was hinting that Nancy has been under surveillance or investigation when he said he has been watching her a long time. And that she has lost it. It would be awesome if she is going crazy in the background to her DNC handlers and Trump is reading the transcripts and laughing his ass off.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I wonder if Trump was hinting that Nancy has been under surveillance or investigation when he said he has been watching her a long time. And that she has lost it. It would be awesome if she is going crazy in the background to her DNC handlers and Trump is reading the transcripts and laughing his ass off.

Excellent Observation !!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But of course, showing real proof is not allowed by our countries leaders who are trying to mess with the heads of citizens, trying to split the country along political lines.

Ummm... I wouldn't be too sure of that ricky. Trump just gave Barr permission to release all the FISA investigation documents to the public and directed intelligence agencies to cooperate with Barr. Seems maybe he is throwing a "temper tantrum" by finishing off Pelosi and her gang of anti-American lunatics once and for all.

I'm amazed he waited this long... the man has the patience of a saint. I would have unloaded on the DNC some time back. Go Trump! Show 'em what MAGA really means!

TheRedneck

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am amazed he waited this long too Redneck!

It does make sense to wait as long as possible to drop the hard data right before the election. If he did it too soon they could scramble for replacements of their criminal element heading to a Gray Bar Motel near them. I just hope the Uniparty members on both sides of the aisle find their just rewards before too much longer. I am tired of the arrogance of the Cabal and some of their brainwashed minions. Some are so silly, I am having a blast reading what they think. Laughter IS the best medicine.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Real Picture not "altered" ......

Guess WHO !!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Biillary Rodham?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Biillary Rodham?

Nancy D'Alesandro 😆

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

How many times can you call her senile? I mean trumps already there, so I guess we are all just watching two old people yell at each other right.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Who calls out there entire staff to explain how calm he was???? Sounded all scripted to me, same talking points right down the line.

A.. he called out like 3 people
B.. when you have democrats blatantly lying - its a good move to have people stand beside you explaining how they are lying

but you dont care, you just like watching him get beat up

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

and calls a fast press conference of his own !

Fast? Yeah totally impromptu... complete with signage and everything.
LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join