It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAP/"Black" project aircraft sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey all,

I decided to create a new thread about a sightings of unknown/unidentified aircraft around the World. There are plenty of similar threads about UFOs but this time it's not about silent triangles which disappeares in a second or two, or flying discs etc... but this time it's about SAP/Black Projects sightings.

I'll paste here an examples of such sightings:
"Early 2000's.A good friend of mine Bill was staying on his boat south of Norwich.About 10pm he was watching F15's perform through his binoculars against a starry sky.A couple of tankers headed home as well.A bit later on hearing more F15's he saw two heading inland with a large, almost tanker sized plane behind them, no lights on it but clearly a triangular shape against the sky."

"in august 2003 over lowestoft I was watching some f15s dogfighting early evening and a second and third flight coming over later in the evening. Just after 11:00 there was a tanker and another large jet which I could not tell what it was, only 2 engines, come in over the coast and an hour later another tanker and with it was 2 f15s trailling on either side. There was a jet just trailling the tanker slightly in front on the f15s with no nav lights, strange shape to it, a distinctive sound which was hard to tell giving the number of jets up there. Shortly after a C5 came over all on the same flight path. It was a very clear night no moon. I travelled up to the hall and the heath the next day and there was a C5 at hall parked with its tail towards the sheds where the ospreys are based. I was talking to a gentleman at the fence and he made some comments that it was a strange night at lakenheath and that the C5 had been in there and then came over to the hall. Also that lakenheath had some strange activity the night before.. I went up the next night and a few spotters where there but no planes!"

Those who had any similar sightings, mind you share them on here?

Cheers!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What's the source of those two? I was stationed at Lakenheath from May 2004 to January 2007. We would occasionally get C-5s and other heavies stop by, usually just refueling on their way somewhere else, or if they had to be diverted from Mildenhall for one reason or another.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My brother in law, myself and my daughter a few summers ago were using the Heavens Above app to watch satellites about 1am and we saw one go by that wasn't listed and it was doing S turns across the sky. I guess it wasn't a sat after all!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Check out your PMs, please.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flipper35
My brother in law, myself and my daughter a few summers ago were using the Heavens Above app to watch satellites about 1am and we saw one go by that wasn't listed and it was doing S turns across the sky. I guess it wasn't a sat after all!

The S turn craft is manned and a black project from what I've read on here. My wife and I saw it about 6-8 years ago. Pretty awesome.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Traditional half hour double post
edit on CDT09America/Chicago212019201952820192019-05-28T21:41:28-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: Double post

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So you're the United States.
You virtually host the World Bank.
You are the centerpiece for peace across the globe.
You witnessed the power of technological dominance.
You can virtually create money out of thin air.
You have a defense industry who's relatively closely tied together through various on-going innovational projects.

What if you give a handful of engineers and nuclear scientists, who aren't employed by a specific defense contractor, who aren't tied to any official government entity, a blank check to develop the literal definition of cutting edge technology? And with that, you have an umbrella of protection which aggressively denies anything and everything that can be evenly remotely tied to anything you're working on and protects you to preserve the on-going research your group is consistently developing.

Think about it.

What ________ is to Area 51, is what Area 51 is to NASA.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I saw it in November of 2015 (I believe) in Southwestern Ontario. I wonder if what looks like S turns is our perspective, and that's actually an altitude change.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeedFanatic

Great thread

Ok seen quite a few ufo type things in the sky but I don't think this was one of them, well not alien anyway.

About the year 2002. Watching some lights on the horizon. They came towards us and one followed the other. There were twelve to fourteen of them in total. Each one of them was the size of a double decker bus but on its side. The initial ship was followed by the others, one after the other. They travelled like this in a snake like way, they flew over us very slowly, one after the other. You could make out that they were made of metal (not a plasma type ship) and each was rhombus in shape, and had white lights all round them. It was very slow as they went over, the really weird bit was when one went forward it went a bit left while the one behind went to the right and the one one following that went to the left and so on. Not only that but as each went forward it sort of swung on its axis as if on a pendulum.......... moving forward but swinginging left and right as if on a piece of string. So amazing and they looked man made or made by a factory. Also the noise, as they flew over us there was this hum, like you hear if you get close to a power generation point. Great experience and something that makes you think wow, what have they got hidden away for the next conflict

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LeviB

I saw it in November of 2015 (I believe) in Southwestern Ontario. I wonder if what looks like S turns is our perspective, and that's actually an altitude change.

S Turns huh?

Sounds like something flying really fast, trying to dump speed..

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Greetings everyone.

I have read many of the aircraft threads on the forum. Since many of the forum members seem to be quite knowledgeable on aircraft subjects, I wanted to share this. I have been observing and monitoring military and civilian aircraft for many years, however I am only an amateur.

I have made a couple of observations recently and would like to hear some opinions. One happened last October and the second one last Friday. These observations were both made at a location that is approximately 25 miles northeast of Louisville KY.

The first time was last October the 8th. The time would have been around 19:00 to 19:15. The sun was setting and the sky was clear with some clouds on the horizon. I was looking around the sky when I spotted what looked like a satellite going nearly straight away from me towards the west. Its position was about 50 to 55 degrees up from horizon. It appeared to be silver colored or some other very smooth finish and was reflecting the sunlight. I realized it was some type of aircraft when it created a few short sections of contrail. The aircraft must have been passing in and out of areas suitable for contrail formation. I have never observed such a quick starting and stopping of contrails. It was moving much faster than any other aircraft I have ever observed and it faded from view due to distance.

The second observation was last Friday June 21st at about11:48. I was out in a small garage with a co-worker when we heard a double boom. My co-worker, who is a Marine veteran, commented that it was a sonic boom and I agreed. We both stepped out of the back of the garage, which is on the same property where I had made the October observation, and scanned the sky. He spotted the craft within a few seconds and commented that it was moving very fast. This craft was traveling from north to south following a path that was about 70 to 75 degrees up from horizon at what appeared to be higher than normal altitude air traffic for the area which are normally flying above 30,000’ on these air routes. It also was like the October observation, in that it appeared to be silver or smooth finish and was reflecting the sunlight. I would say possibly the same aircraft or something similar with a nearly the same speed. It disappeared from sight in approximately 20 seconds.

Luckily with the second observation we also saw two commercial passenger aircraft that were moving south to north and one traveling west to east. The most noticeable part of this observation was the speed difference between the fast mover and the airliners. We talked about it and agreed that the fast mover was traveling at least 3 to 4 times faster than the airliners. The fast mover also appeared to be smaller than the airliners.

new topics

top topics

join