It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I signed up for Mars 2020 Boarding pass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I have to say goodbye to everyone because I'm going on a trip 33.9 million miles away. The training program was easy and I'm not afraid something will happen to me on the way over there..

And it won't because only my name will be going. I just imagine myself what if in about fifty years people will actually get this kind of invitations to go physically to Mars on a spaceship suitable to carry people over there.

The chance of being there would be small I realize that but what a thrill it would be for those who were chosen to be there.
So if any of you wants their name going press the link down below and maybe my name will see your name there when we got our boarding passes to go..

Mars boarding pass

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I did the same earlier today.
It beats the physical journey and who knows "who" might see our names.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You’re gonna be sorry when it’s only your name floating around on mars and the aliens destroy earth

But honestly, I’m just jelly
edit on 23-5-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Don't be I'm still awaiting approval to go lol, but I hope I will or any here that have signed up

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Coming in the future: "For a million dollars you can have your ashes sent to Mars after you die". People will be dying to join in on the venture.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Looks like real Mars trips for the bold and bolder.

It would be maga patriotic to join the Air Force and be part of trumps Space Command. Keeping the homeland safe from grays, reptilians, and the smegoids.

www.defensenews.com...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh shhhs. I thought this was to send random names to Martians on Mars. I used a funny name. I hope the Gov doesn't come to my house to drag me onto that rocket to Mars. Noooo!

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Very cool , although I think this guy here has a much better chance of getting to mars than does NASA.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Coming in the future: "For a million dollars you can have your ashes sent to Mars after you die". People will be dying to join in on the venture.

It's a dad joke waiting to happen.

posted on May, 28 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hope they plan on putting the names on a chip because 5827575 paper boarding passes might mess with the weights and balances

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
9 month trip there. After a couple days get bored and want to come home.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If it does happen, you will have a very small living space with limited things to do. I hate to even fathom if there is a malfunction, say in the toilet. Capsule will be a sewer in no time.

When you get there how long will you survive on the surface, a day or maybe a week. With the weight limitations, supplies will run out quickly.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

My name is currently orbiting the moon on the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, on the surface of Mars on the Insight Lander, and orbiting the sun on the Parker Solar Probe. I'll be signing up for this latest one as soon as I finish this post.

Ok, I am now all signed up for Mars 2020!
Pretty soon you won't be able to fly through the solar system without bumping into my name somewhere.
edit on 6/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
TY for this post!

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

luckily my name is relentless for all those things ..

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoMon, 17 Jun 2019 13:07:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 17 Jun 2019 13:07:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join