It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia investigation: time to grow up and move on

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They need to impeach the orange man now. I'm sick and tired of his campaign promises being kept and helping all the deplorable Wal-Mart smelling people across the country.

Dude... "deplorable" is so 2016.
According to Biden we're "dregs" now.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If we take those polls you cite and think of them in terms of 10 people being polled, the difference between pro and con is one person.

One person. Hardly a mandate. But from this the meme emerges that basically half of the population needs to ''grow up and move on''.

And this thought here

They're still not over an election that happened 2 and a half years ago.

Oh if this were only true. It is not being upset over what happened two and a half years ago but rather the continuing demonstrations of a man who is a megalomaniac and totally self absorbed lying machine sitting in the potus chair.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

but rather the continuing demonstrations of a man who is a megalomaniac and totally self absorbed lying machine sitting in the potus chair.

Obama is not President anymore.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

O
A

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If we take those polls you cite and think of them in terms of 10 people being polled, the difference between pro and con is one person.

One person. Hardly a mandate. But from this the meme emerges that basically half of the population needs to ''grow up and move on''.

And this thought here

Oh if this were only true. It is not being upset over what happened two and a half years ago but rather the continuing demonstrations of a man who is a megalomaniac and totally self absorbed lying machine sitting in the potus chair.

That's an impressive amount of denial to fit into one post. The poll demonstrates the majority of the American people are sick of the Russia hoax. Even among Democrats they can't get everyone to buy in, and it's growing in unpopularity among Independents, which is arguably the most important takeaway. Keep destroying yourselves with this years-long temper tantrum over an election that didn't go your way. It's fun to watch.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
44% is still a pretty large number of people.

I will be ready to move forward when we see an unredacted report that clears all parties involved.

really? so we can point you back to this post when you continue the temper tantrum after you see the report you had no right to see in the first place?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I call bull#. Most people don't give a damn about the investigations. What they are sick of is the hyper-partisan whining from both sides.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And this thought here

Trump lies, is a arrogant asshole, and a megalomaniac. No argument there. Now, list his crimes, or move the fluck on.
edit on 23-5-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump lies, is a arrogant asshole, and a megalomaniac. No argument there. Now, list his crimes, or move the fluck on.

He hurts the Left's feelings, and that is a crime (at least, in the media and their own minds).

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think it's the Dems. The Republican owned mass media is doing diversion politics as usual.

Bro....share that #...because you're literally in another reality.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm sick of an entrenched power structure that has been maintained by republicans and democrats for a very long time. I'm sick of the spying, the erosion of my rights, and the bilateral march to tyranny.

This is why they hate Trump. His policies, court appointments, legislative victories, are a serious threat to the New World Order.

More criminal activity by the Deep State is being released now. No one has even turned the heat up yet. Just wait.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

but rather the continuing demonstrations of a man who is a megalomaniac and totally self absorbed lying machine sitting in the potus chair.

Obama is not President anymore.

If you like your president you can keep your president.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I have no idea who the new world order is supposed to be and the deep state I thought was the lobbyists put into power which makes trump one of the gang.

My theory is they hate him because he mirrors them.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

My theory is they hate him because he mirrors them.

I think the upper echelon only acts like they hate him because that's "in". Many have benefited from him, especially MSM, so I think they just hold face.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thanks for the info.

Here is the definition so all can see what Biden thinks of 1/2 the country.

Dregs - the most worthless part or parts of something

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Denial? Hardly. Simple mathamatics. Basically four and a half people on one side, four and a half on the other and one person deciding the difference. Anyone can call that a majority if they like but to me all it is is statistic based on peoples opinions at any given moment. Surely not enough to claim that all those others need to ''grow up and move on''

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No, I will not move the fluck on. It seems that having a lying cheating arrogant asshole is as president in this country is fine with some people. And they admit it freely as you just have. How we can go about dealing with people who believe those things are OK is beyond me, but I will keep trying.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Denial? Hardly. Simple mathamatics. Basically four and a half people on one side, four and a half on the other and one person deciding the difference. Anyone can call that a majority if they like but to me all it is is statistic based on peoples opinions at any given moment. Surely not enough to claim that all those others need to ''grow up and move on''

It certainly is a lot of denial. More denial doesn't change that. There's more to politics than mathematics. Ask Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

It seems that having a lying cheating arrogant asshole is as president in this country is fine with some people. And they admit it freely as you just have.

As has been pointed out on multiple occasions in this thread, Obama isn't president anymore.

All kidding aside, you just described every president we've ever had. Maybe I should've said "wake up" before "grow up."

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

To be fair Terry, I think this thread is specifically talking about the Russia investigation, not his presidency as a whole (though I'd venture to guess many would hold the same opinion of the latter).

I for one hope the opposition can-

A. Focus on helping improve many things that we as a nation need to have addressed, and do their best to pass bills both sides can agree on.

B. Get their party in order, they need a good competitive platform that is clear and sell-able to the American people, something more substantial than "I'm not Trump". I don't like the two party system, but at least I want there to be good competition on both sides so that it's not total dog#.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join