It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia investigation: time to grow up and move on

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
CBS poll shows majority of Americans want Dems to drop it

About 53 percent of Americans say Congress should stop its Russia investigations, while 44 percent say the probes should continue. Similarly, 58 percent of Americans say they’ve heard enough about special counsel Robert Mueller’s conclusions, while 37 percent want to hear more.

The people are getting sick of this. Only 44% of Independents say the investigations should continue. That's gonna keep going down. You're losing Independents and moderates. I say keep it up. The more you drag this on, the more you hurt Dems chances in 2020.

The only bright side of this poll for Democrats was that 77% said the administration should cooperate as long as the investigations go on. If you want to call that a bright side. That's just gonna go down as well, as people get further and further removed from this nonsense. It went bust. Time to accept that and move on. But we know they won't. They're still not over an election that happened 2 and a half years ago.

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They HAVE to do this. The dems HAVE to!

They started all of this under phony pretenses. If they stop now, then they'll be guilty of so many things, least of which, ousting a sitting president.

So they have no choice but to see this through.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
44% is still a pretty large number of people.

I will be ready to move forward when we see an unredacted report that clears all parties involved.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hopefully, the house votes to impeach.
30+ dem seats will vanish in the next election.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I have no idea anymore who wants to prove whose collusion with whom.
Or what their arguments pro and contra are anymore, too. This has become a mudpit-festival, although I think that usually more feral pigs are involved in that, right?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I agree, Pence's team has to stop. Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. At least with Pence he's a social liberal.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't think it's the Dems. The Republican owned mass media is doing diversion politics as usual.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
They need to impeach the orange man now. I'm sick and tired of his campaign promises being kept and helping all the deplorable Wal-Mart smelling people across the country.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They need to impeach the orange man now. I'm sick and tired of his campaign promises being kept and helping all the deplorable Wal-Mart smelling people across the country.

Another Pence supporter. Let's be very clear. Every liberal I've talked to prefers Trump over Pence. The movement to impeach Trump is coming from the conservative right.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Whatever you say, man. Let me know when you find something to back up that claim.

So what is your excuse for AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Maxine Waters, Nadler, etc. calling for impeachment? Are you going to just ignore that fact?
edit on 23-5-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
44% is still a pretty large number of people.

I will be ready to move forward when we see an unredacted report that clears all parties involved.

So the redacted parts contain the evidence of wrongdoing, but Mueller said no collusion/conspiracy and couldn't make a determination on obstruction? Does that actually make sense to you?

44% is barely all the Democrats, and even 25% of them want it to end. And that's assuming the sampling wasn't skewed towards Democrats, which public polls usually oversample Democrats. If anything, the real numbers are likely lower but that's just speculation.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I agree, Pence's team has to stop. Every liberal I know prefers Trump over Pence. At least with Pence he's a social liberal.

Was this on Maddow last night? We know you didn't come up with this one on your own.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If a CBS News poll says this..... imagine what the real numbers are.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hell no! Guilty until proven innocent!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Ironically their crusade showed many that Trump and his base's accusation that the system was trying to stack the deck against him was true. It validated many of our suspicions that the media have turned into nothing more than entertainment punditry.

But worse if all, it made it hard for those who didn't participate in the which hunt to bring up valid critism of Trump without being viewed as the TDS bunch or fake news, some of that sentiment I understand.

Instead of rebuilding their platform to compete with him, they are doubling down. And we only benefit as long as our political system is robust and filled with good options.
edit on 23-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Even if USA drops it, American propaganda will echo in Europe for years.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They should expand the investigation to Fusion GPS.
edit on 23-5-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't think it's the Dems. The Republican owned mass media is doing diversion politics as usual.

The Supreme Court will eventually dismiss the entire Bueller Report as hearsay and gossip 😎

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

And the Current administration is not leaving any room for the weasels to back peddle, as previous admins would to let the other side save some face so the GAME could continue ..... GAME OVER

Frankly the Demoncratic party is going to save a lot of Campaign money on the Re-election bid for Potus .

edit on 5232019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Supreme Court will eventually dismiss the entire Bueller Report as hearsay and gossip 😎

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join