It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Keller shows the way to 2020 in PA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Right now, if you listen to the MSM you would think Biden is already the president. I mean, if this is the best the DNC has 2020 should be a cake walk but it the ATS forums and online you hear the rumbles. Trump will lose the working class. It is Uncle Joe to the rescue!!!!

There has been a lot of back and forth about PA in the last few days. We even have that awesome fact checker Polifact helping us...

Link

Trump said that Biden "deserted you. … I guess he was born here, but he left you, folks. He left you for another state." Biden was only 10 when his family moved from Scranton to Delaware, but he maintained ties, to various degrees, for the rest of his youth and adulthood. Moreover, in the Senate he was sometimes called "Pennsylvania’s third senator" due to his close attention to legislation affecting neighboring Pennsylvania. The statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate the statement Mostly False.

This is the supposed to be the weak point. The WAterloo...where Trump is steam rolled...but what just happened in PA?

Fred Keller won the 12th District in PA. He is a Trump supporter and Trump has even rallied with him. So, do we really want to believe the MSM and Road to 270 again? These are the same people who had Hillary winning but remember this?

Link

By the way she cancelled before the election. She knew. They knew.

Now This is a district that had a Democrat in office for over 25 years. The MSM has already awarded PA to Biden but it is not that easy. I would say now that Biden will NOT be the candidate. I just do not see it nor do I see anyone else rising to the occasion. To me he is the McCain or the Romney that is put there but knows will not win and he does not care as much as HRC. I can see Biden falling on the sword. making money and retiring and simply NGAF...

The road to 270 is a done deal for one...and a pipe dream for others.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Democrats desperate to find ways to get that unemployment rate back up to their desired levels --- like 6.0%

They are heavily investing in banana farms 😎

🌜🍌🌛

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If video killed the radio star then Trump slayed the media....

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: xuenchen

If video killed the radio star then Trump slayed the media....

😺

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
But but the polls say.....

But cNn says.........

But but Jimmy Kimmel says........

and then the election takes place and it’s “REEEEEEEE”

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm in Pa., other than Philly and Pittsburgh, the rest of us lean conservative. The older democrats here aren't very radical liberal. The y are blue collar which will help Trump. With the current agenda of the liberals of no border security, illegal immigration, plus the rest of the garbage, Biden most likely will lose against Trumps current economy and policies.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

So we better pay the Russians to do it all again.
Because the midterms showed its all over for trump unless he gets outside help again.
but he will be too busy testifying before congress in his impeachment hearings.
The liar in chief is on a short leash with a shorter future.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because the midterms showed its all over for trump unless he gets outside help again.

Ahhh...the midterm Elections. How prophetic they can be indeed. Let's look at past history and see what they can foretell: 2010 midterms

Barack Obama was today facing a harsh new US political reality in the wake of one of the worst Democratic defeats for 70 years.

In midterm election races across America, Republicans pummelled their opponents, capturing the House of Representatives and a fistful of Senate seats.

With some seats still to be counted, the Republicans picked up at least 60 House seats, eclipsing their 54 gains in 1994 and the party's best result since 1938. They also gained at least six Senate seats, falling short of the 10 they needed to gain control of the upper house.

It was a remarkable comeback from two years ago, when many experts expected the party to endure a long time in the political wilderness in the wake of Obama's emphatic 2008 presidential election victory.

Source

Hmmm? Interesting. Who won the election in 2012? Oh my, the incumbent president did!
Looks like your midterm house victory is predicting Trump 2020.
edit on 5 23 2019 by CynConcepts because: Added source link

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

This is awesome

Is he impeached for obstruction or collusion?

Man I’m glad Russia is helping or he’d be cooked!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Sounds to me like the Democrats are counting on anyone but Trump vote, while it appeals to some moderates maybe, not going motivate some of those fringe elements to vote, the young, the ethnic especially if the media and polls act like it's a fait accompli which is what happened with HRC.

I do think there are some people just weary of Trump, doesn't mean they will vote left just that they might not show up to vote at all, doubt we have the voter turnout we did last time either. Just doesnt have the urgency, the historic feel to it,think that hurts the Democrats more than the Republicans

edit on 23-5-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL Russia.

I'm glad I saw all the fake media Russia put on Facebook, because at first I was sure voting for Hillary.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Think about it for a second.

Democrats think that people (their voting block) is so stupid, that a few Russian memes on Facebook would sway their voting opinion.

This is what democrats think.

They honestly believe that Russian memes changed the minds of their voting block. They honestly believe that the people who usually vote left had their minds changed because; Russian memes.

The media still think that their opinions will change the minds of voters.

The utter arrogance and hubris of the left is astounding!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No he won't testify just because a judge said he has to. Mind you a lower court judge can not make him do that.
You guarantee his voters come out and re elect him if they try it.
Alot of dems are pissed off by their congressmen for not delivering on their promises and leaving.
Besides the midterms were a splash not a wave.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Lost house seats. Gained Senate seats. 3 POTUS in the last 100 years have done this.

Link

Obama lost 63 seats in 2012 and Trump lost about 30. O lost 9 Senate seats.

ALL house seats are up in 2020. This is a good OP about that.

link

Short leash...stop listening to the media.
edit on Maypm31pmf0000002019-05-23T13:03:47-05:000147 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Most people don't want an Establishment candidate anymore. It's why Hillary lost, and it's why Biden will lose if he gets the nomination (which I strongly doubt).

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Paying the Russians didn't work for Hillary, so why do you think it would work for Creepy Joe?

edit on 23-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A gun to my head couldn't get me to vote for that hair sniffing pedo.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The district 12 special election is what I ran for

I took about 8th place and Keller won the republican nomination

District 12 has been renamed, but it is the most conservative district in Pennsylvania and it has never been democrat as far as I know

I wish Keller luck and hope he keeps the promises he made in his campaign
edit on 23-5-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Russians still collecting on the Dossier because they know WHO it's really about 😎

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

and 10 of the 18 districts are Red also if I remember what I read about the election. Way to go for throwing that hat in the ring...

<<   2 >>

join