It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish government considering banning Norse runes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Guys they are trying to prevent people up there from using their magic they learned from Thor and them!! Thor is real you guys I can read the runes to some extent and I know his symbol it's this:

Viking Runes

Thor and Odin they are real people!! These people are trying to hide the fact of what these symbols were used for.

Thor Symbol
edit on 24-5-2019 by MotherAdi because: Correcting links

edit on 24-5-2019 by MotherAdi because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2019 by MotherAdi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Since no one else in the thread seems to be interested in looking closer at the rather weak and diffuse sources, I did take a closer peek at this and from what I can gather its an investigation to determine whether some runic symbols should be added to other banned "hate symbols" such as the swastika. More specifically the tyr rune (ie the hammer, the T). It is *NOT* about banning the whole Norse alphabet.

Still stupid and one thing always lead to another in ever lowering the bar for outrage over nothing. But that's another matter.
edit on 24-5-2019 by merka because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2019 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

The Swastika is from India it means peace. It represents four elements of fire, water, air and earth.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think they should! Why show some white people based history in such a great Muslim country?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hold on, this has nothing to do with religion or race. There were black vikings.

There are racist people out there, but the vikings are cool af they are the homies. They came to the Americas before Christopher C. A lot of people came before him, but they are only going to say what they want to say not how the real history went down.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

A world wide commonality in Runic. Thats not something that should be common knowledge.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This thread is nonsense peddled by Russians anyways, look at the usual suspects getting all butt hurt over crap that'll never affect them anyways.

It's BS. No runes will be banned.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Fake news signed far right populist renegade Kent Ekeroth of Sverigedemokratarna (SD). The report is fake. No, Sweden has no plans of banning the runes. It's all bollocks of course. Sensationalist pseudo-nazi semantics.

The source of the story ==> en.wikipedia.org... (see image below)

edit on 31-5-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join