It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd judge refuses to block House subpoenas for Trump bank records

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
roflmao

another judge appointed by Obama 🤣💥🤣

conflicts of interests apply 🤣💥🤣

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Lysergic
What crime are we looking for or is it just for the lulz?

Doubtful there's any crime to be found, however it is interesting trump is fighting to keep the records sealed, if he claims it may undermine his presidency it's fairly reasonable to assume he has something to hide.

Remember that time that ALL of Obama's records were sealed?

I wonder what was being hidden.

I know, I know, I'm a racist xenophobeic conspiracy theorist birther nazi etc for wondering that and finding it interesting.

I remember when people believed that.

Oh, do you?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Honestly.... part of congresses duty is to make sure the president doesnt break the law. Or over step the boundaries of his office which would be hard because his power is pretty vast. But there are boundaries.

Every day we are inching closer and closer to impeachment.
What are you going to be saying when that kind of investigation is over his head?
Just an inquiry will be more intrusive than anything he has faced so far.

You've said this same thing about the Mueller report. You were laughably wrong then, so what should compel me to take you seriously now?

Nothing. You think we're closer to impeachment because one RINO with Chinese business interests (probably in Huawei) suddenly calls for it? Please.

edit on 22-5-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Doubtful there's any crime to be found, however it is interesting trump is fighting to keep the records sealed, if he claims it may undermine his presidency it's fairly reasonable to assume he has something to hide.

Remember that time that ALL of Obama's records were sealed?

I wonder what was being hidden.

I know, I know, I'm a racist xenophobeic conspiracy theorist birther nazi etc for wondering that and finding it interesting.

All presidents should be held accountable and follow the law, yes that includes Obama.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

as someone that lives outside the united states this whole thing seems bizarre the way trump is being labelled for every bad thing that happens in the world and the opposition are supposedly as clean as a whistle . seems like alot of misinformation in any way shape or form from clinton lovers is held as gospel and another investigation opens up and i cant even fathom the amount of money being spent on these efforts . its also interesting when reading about all those working around the clintons in a close knit environment that have died and no questions are asked and stormy daniels gets threatened supposedly by some thug and trump becomes public enemy number one . WOW

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yet our modern Bonnie and Clyde ~ yeah I'm talking about you Billy and Hilly ~ get away with murder and everything else.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Arnie123

No, genius, he can't hide 'anything he damn well pleases'. Congress has a Constitutional mandate to provide oversight to make sure some sleazy, carpet-bagging, a-hole doesn't become President and run rough-shod over the Country. You were taught that in grade-school civics class. I know you folks and Trump find it inconvenient but it is the Constitution that you all SAY you hold so dear at work. Live with it. If Trump is clean that will come out and you can call the Democrats all kinds of creative, pejorative names while screaming 'we told you so' at the top of your lungs. You will have earned it.

We've already earned it. You fools were crying collusion for nearly 3 yeasrs and ended up looking like complete morons.
Doesn't stop thge next round of madness from the left, still unable to take defeat in an election.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

" Obstructionist "

noun
a person or persons who deliberately delays or prevents progress.
a person or persons who delays or obstructs the business before a legislative body by parliamentary contrivances or legalistic maneuvers.

For further Definitions see " 21st Century Democrat Party " ........
edit on 22-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is like your girlfriend (Mueller) unequivocally, absolutely and 110% certain in her decision to break up with you. Instead of realizing it's over, you now start calling her friends and say please please talk to her for me!
edit on 22-5-2019 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Total B.S. . As a American , I see the Entire Democrat Party as Parasitical Useless Eaters Feeding on the Economic and Political Powers Health of Our Great Nation . Just TICKS me OFF .........

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm my limited understanding (lol) of US law, there goes the fourth amendment. Now trump can subpoena financial records of all congresscritters for forensic audits. One has to ask, "how do you make $175 million in 5 years on a $174,000 salary???

BTW, everybody should check out" the treason report" in its own thread, very interesting with all the time lines. Linda lets you know why most dems and some republicans are s%&t-scared of trump.

the treason report thread

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/22.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You're eroding justice just to get dirt on your political opponents.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Justice has been eroded.

What is hilarious is trump gets away with stuff others would be in jail for because he was born into money and has the mindset of priviledge as a right.

The average man who thumbs his nose at the law is called in contempt. Mistaking a silver spoon baby as a rebel is ridiculous. The fact liberals can't find anyone better than Joe Biden is very sad. .

If the papers reveal he backs out of agreements and files for debt to just vanish while getting to ride gold airplanes doesnt loose some voters then we deserve such an egomaniac.

I guess the old school in me tries to abide by a social contract while trying to avoid unnecessary taxation. I don't believe making bad decisions and being able to write them off as no payment shows integrity.

However making a law for all higher office federal candidates (house senate) sign away knowingly certain rights of privacy to avoid excessive bribery is a positive. Pelosi Pompeo all of them.
edit on 22-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Justice has been eroded.

What is hilarious is trump gets away with stuff others would be in jail for because he was born into money and has the mindset of priviledge as a right.

The average man who thumbs his nose at the law is called in contempt. Mistaking a silver spoon baby as a rebel is ridiculous. The fact liberals can't find anyone better than Joe Biden is very sad. .

If he the papers reveal he backs out of agreements and files for debt to just vanish while getting to ride gold airplanes doesnt loose some voters then we deserve such an egomaniac.

I guess the old school in me tries to abide by a social contract while trying to avoid unnecessary taxation. I don't believe making bad decisions and being able to write them off as no payment shows integrity.

However making a law for all higher office federal candidates (house senate) sign away knowingly certain rights of privacy to avoid excessive bribery is a positive. Pelosi Pompeo all of them.

There has been no evidence of illegal activity by Trump. There has been plenty of evidence of illegal activity of other administrations/politicians. I don't see how this is a trump issue.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Money laundering, bank fraud, tax evasion.

You had a dream about that , right ?
Time to come back to reality.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Gonna be hilarious when they don't find anything.
By the time this is over Trump will have a dozen or so courtroom precedences to fall back on when he demands THEIR financial statements and tax returns.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

" Money laundering, bank fraud, tax evasion."

The Illusion Delusion Lives On . The Entire Leftist Leaning American Public just Need to be Bitch Slapped back to REALITY Right about NOW ............Geez.....

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Again, goose/gander. When the tables are turned, tough tatas.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Still don't get it. He says no and they go crazy and act insane, like they are, to show just how crazy they are. Then, when they are released and nothing is there it is simply harassment.

If there was ANYTHING, and I have said this before, that was factual it would have come out before November 2016..and it did not and has not.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You make no sense. If there is no form, and the IRS who actually looks at taxes can't find anything, what can Congress find when they can not even look into criminal matters?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join