It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd judge refuses to block House subpoenas for Trump bank records

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What is implied?

Emergency declaration.

Troops on the boarder.

Raising taxes

Executive orders

And much of the same things other presidents do through executive orders.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Dude you are seeing it play out right before your eyes.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

These things are easily proven...I do not have time for silly arguments that can be proven in ten seconds.

Yesterday I had decided not to engage with you and I guess I forgot it.
I am going back to that now.
You can address me if you wish....
just know that I will not read another post you write. I see your name I scan right past it.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

When was the National Emergencies Act deemed Unconstitutional?

Troops can go to the border, the question is what they can do. As far as I know they have not engaged in Unconstitutional actions.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Those who read the Mueller report know that Mueller did not look at trumps financial records.
Not at any time.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

When it was used for a non emergency not within its guidelines.
The president has rejected a bipartisan immigration bill.

It is not ok to use an emergency declaration to get your legislation passed.

edit on 24-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I disagree, there is an emergency. Even Democrats admit there is a crisis.

Pelosi says border situation 'is a crisis' and blames Trump

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Just because Democrats do not want to act does not make the emergency any less real.

Just because Trump is using it in a way not used before does not make it Unconstitutional, in fact, since it's a first, it's hard to make that claim.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I disagree, there is an emergency. Even Democrats admit there is a crisis.

Pelosi says border situation 'is a crisis' and blames Trump

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Just because Democrats do not want to act does not make the emergency any less real.

Just because Trump is using it in a way not used before does not make it Unconstitutional, in fact, since it's a first, it's hard to make that claim.

He rejected a bipartisan deal. He can't use the emergency declaration to get what he wants.

There is a crisis. It's a legislative one. The president is one part of that problem as is Congress.

The ED is not for lack of congressional action it's for immediate emergencies. It went away after mid terms huh?
edit on 24-5-2019 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It's also not in the constitution to do most of what the president does...

So there is that. Trump is as big a violator of the constitution than anyone in politics.

Like what... Can you address my actual post and not deflect to "but but but what about Trump" ism

What has Trump Constitution? Are you going to be happy when Conservative federal judges lock down a Democrat President?

I swear people on the left can't even have a simple debate...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

That's false. Republicans signed a deal with the intention of having Trump declare an emergency. The Republicans have not signed off on a deal and said no to the border wall. In fact they just demanded funding be put into the disaster relief aid.

There has been no bipartisan deal where Republicans have rejected border wall funding.
edit on 24-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would be siked if they shot down federal power grabs by the any president especially a dem.

Especially since I appear to be the last conservative trump hasn't turned into a Democrat from The 80's.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I would be siked if they shot down federal power grabs by the any president especially a dem.

Especially since I appear to be the last conservative trump hasn't turned into a Democrat from The 80's.

Perplexing is it not?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The only reason I can think of for him withholding the information is that he's been naughty.

Here we go with another "foreigner" trying to influence the U.S. elections with lies...
Wanting your personal information be kept secret doesn't equal to "being naughty..." Only authoritarians believe "wanting to keep your personal information secret equals to being guilty of something..."

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Waiting for his ban on guns and the circle to be complete. His followers would follow anything.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: chr0naut

The only reason I can think of for him withholding the information is that he's been naughty.

Here we go with another "foreigner" trying to influence the U.S. elections with lies...
Wanting your personal information be kept secret doesn't equal to "being naughty..." Only authoritarians believe "wanting to keep your personal information secret equals to being guilty of something..."

He isn't just a person he is the president.

We should know who is paying any of the top politicians.

They should have to sign or not take job that they need to have transparency in financial matters.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

administration has declared an emergency to bypass Congress and expedite billions of dollars in arms sales to various countries -- including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fake news, there was no bipartisan bill. Show me the bill and the votes.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Fake news, there was no bipartisan bill. Show me the bill and the votes.

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham rips into White House for Trump's change on immigration deal

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

He isn't just a person he is the president.

We should know who is paying any of the top politicians.

They should have to sign or not take job that they need to have transparency in financial matters.

So why don't you demand the same of every politician? More so people like Pelosi who has more money than she could have earned from her government job...

Not to mention, why don't you call Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, etc, as "traitors who have been paid millions of dollars by a Russian bank linked to the Kremlin?..."

We have real evidence that Hillary and Bill Clinton were being paid by the Russians meanwhile Hillary and the Obama administration were approving deals that benefited the Russians and were detrimental to the U.S. For crying out loud, during the time both Clintons were being paid by the Russians, Hillary voted yes to sell 10% american uranium to the Russians and make it their property...

Not to mention the FACT that the "Steele dossier" is nothing but lies FROM THE RUSSIANS, and which was paid by Hillary/the DNC, and that Steele is a foreign agent who admitted he wanted to change the U.S. election results and wanted to stop Trump becoming, or being POTUS...

edit on 24-5-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join