It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd judge refuses to block House subpoenas for Trump bank records

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I have leanings toward Paul myself. I would think then trump's monetary policy scares the crap out of you and you understand the economy is actually not booming...people are debt spending at record numbers. Defaults are rising already.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
He knows hes safe because Mueller had all ready gone through his financials looking for collusion. If there was something illegal there I know he would have found it. So Trump could easily comply and get it over with. However I suspect he wants them to continue investigated so he can use it to remove Democrats from the house majority.

And we have a winner.

Trump really is good at this stuff... I'm gonna have to go buy (and actually read) his books...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: DanDanDat

It's not about likes, I'm not comfortable with a shady businessman running the worlds most powerful nation.

That's a perfectly reasonable opinion. If you feel that way don't vote for him the next time he is up for reelection.

Please don't help distroy our most important socital safeguards because your not comfortable with a shady businessman running the worlds most powerful nation

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So at the end of the day we don't have an infrastructure plan. Our bridges and tunnels continue to crumble; and we're worried about which party is "more" to blame for scuttling the talks.

I guess I finally know what its must have felt like when the DACA kids were left to twist in the wind by our government.

Well, since this is all on the dems, yeah, it would be smart to actually know that.

2020 will be remembered as the year the democrat party died.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I have leanings toward Paul myself. I would think then trump's monetary policy scares the crap out of you and you understand the economy is actually not booming...people are debt spending at record numbers. Defaults are rising already.

It worries me some, yes, but you have to start somewhere. This train we are all on was started on its path almost a hundred years ago, and it will take great skill, and even greater willingness, to get back on the right track, if it is even possible.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

This Judge is a butt-hurt Democrat, who donated to the very Congressmen who issued the Subpoena(s).

Source: twitter.com...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

It worries me some, yes, but you have to start somewhere. This train we are all on was started on its path almost a hundred years ago, and it will take great skill, and even greater willingness, to get back on the right track, if it is even possible.

I agree. I just don't think trump is or has ever been that character. He walks the edge of charlatan and always has. In his personal life he has relied upon his wealth and banking rules to not pay back debt for bad investments at least 8 times (bankruptcy)

I just can not jive with how he really is verses how his supporters think he is.

He tramples the constitution like the best of our recent embiciles under guise of I have to or it wont get done.

Guess what obama thought that. Bush thought that...the next guy will..
Its important the president does far less not far more.

Congress is broken but nobody even watches their votes or cares about the bills that pass.

They argue over their favorite TV personality from their party.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Literally nothing you replied contradicted what I said. Thank you for proving me right.

You are completely clueless as always, Congress needs to impeach the President, then the charge can move forward.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Trump isn't being investigated for real scandals, based on your political partisanship?

Nope... based on reality.

link

So what? Was the SOS in any of those cases pushing a false narrative that the attack was the result of a stupid youtube video, or being accused of failing to send in the troops to protect our Ambassador, thereby resulting in the deaths of 4 people, including the Ambassador?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I just don't think trump is or has ever been that character.

His deeds as President don't support your feeling...

He walks the edge of charlatan and always has.

In what way? Be specific.

In his personal life he has relied upon his wealth and banking rules to not pay back debt for bad investments at least 8 times (bankruptcy)

He is a real estate developer. In order to be successful during the ups and downs of the real estate markets, sometimes you have to utilize the tools you are provided. So what? Did he do anything illegal?

I just can not jive with how he really is verses how his supporters think he is.

You could say it that way.

Or, you could say that your perception of him does not jive with reality.

He tramples the constitution like the best of our recent embiciles under guise of I have to or it wont get done.

Examples of Trump 'trampling the Constitution', please...

Congress is broken

Systemically, yes, but there are some really good ones in there too...

but nobody even watches their votes or cares about the bills that pass.

While I would have agreed with you 2 years ago, I totally disagree today. People are waking up in droves, and I think this will be made very clear in 2020.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: LDragonFire

So the IRS can't find that?

So what form is that for reporting money you have laundered for a foreign enemy of the state?

I'm pretty sure it's this one if I'm not mistaken.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What crime are we looking for or is it just for the lulz?

Doubtful there's any crime to be found, however it is interesting trump is fighting to keep the records sealed, if he claims it may undermine his presidency it's fairly reasonable to assume he has something to hide.

Its his given right. They're on a fishing expedition. I don't believe there's anything also, it would not surprise me if Trumps holding it back to use it against them later. If you were in his spot and being investigated for X situation, they find nothing and move on to bank records, family members, ties etc at what point is enough, enough? They're just moving targets to find anything.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I agree. I just don't think trump is or has ever been that character. He walks the edge of charlatan and always has. In his personal life he has relied upon his wealth and banking rules to not pay back debt for bad investments at least 8 times (bankruptcy)

Just so you're aware, he had 6 or 7 bankruptcies out of 300+ business. The positive outweighs the negative

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The bigger issue is we have 700 judges that anyone of them can stop whatever the President wants to do, and before anyone says that is a good thing it is not in our Constitution to do that. No matter what political way they roll I don't want 1 judge with that much power.

This is referred to as Judicial Tyranny, and though the left are happy with their highly populated Obama progressive judges Trump is pumping them out too, so what comes around goes around. I personally would just like it to stop.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

Just so you're aware, he had 6 or 7 bankruptcies out of 300+ business. The positive outweighs the negative

We saw this with Romney too. The narrative was he was a heartless bastard that would buy companies and then sell them off in a heartless move costing people jobs retirement etc. The reality was they would buy companies that have failed and work to turn them around. At one point they bought 77 with 17 not able to turn around and went bankrupt. That is 60 companies they saved, and like Trumps 300 successful events they want to say he went bankrupt x number of times instead.

edit on 24-5-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Lysergic
What crime are we looking for or is it just for the lulz?

Doubtful there's any crime to be found, however it is interesting trump is fighting to keep the records sealed, if he claims it may undermine his presidency it's fairly reasonable to assume he has something to hide.

Remember that time that ALL of Obama's records were sealed?

I wonder what was being hidden.

I know, I know, I'm a racist xenophobeic conspiracy theorist birther nazi etc for wondering that and finding it interesting.

All presidents should be held accountable and follow the law, yes that includes Obama.

I agree, but I don't recall you stating this in any of those threads..

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The bigger issue is we have 700 judges that anyone of them can stop whatever the President wants to do, and before anyone says that is a good thing it is not in our Constitution to do that. No matter what political way they roll I don't want 1 judge with that much power.

This is referred to as Judicial Tyranny, and though the left are happy with their highly populated Obama progressive judges Trump is pumping them out too, so what comes around goes around. I personally would just like it to stop.

It's also not in the constitution to do most of what the president does...

So there is that. Trump is as big a violator of the constitution than anyone in politics.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

It is implied, and there are court rulings. Can you give an example of what Trump does that is Unconstitutional?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

You do know that most of them release their tax records every year already don't you?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The power of impeachment.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join