It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

The "Final" Trap is all that counts 😎

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I don't get it Hillary and Obama and all of them been caught red handed and not a thing happening. I mean that thing with Obama's Birth certificate was a complete joke. Was clearly fabricated from the ground up. Even people here on ATS including myself got the original posted by the gov and loaded it into Adobe or PSP and you can literally play around with the layers and move signatures and dates around like puzzle pieces. LOL They tried to pass it off as a real document. I have the same exact green security paper background in my graphics program. Real birth certificates have raised paper like that of the dollar bill and same red/white/blue hairs like that of the dollar bill. Real state seals, real serial numbers that can be traced etc. When you take a color photo copy of that type of document, you wouldn't be able to disassemble the pieces lol. No real investigation done on that. Hillary involved in uranium that winds up in the hands of the Russians. Nope no criminal collusion there. Clinton foundation that makes millions maybe even billions and doesn't really do anything other than make the owners of the foundation rich. Her daughter is in on the board. They go on trips to talk to Saudi kings and Prince's on the Americans dime probably secret deals and ask for contributions for the Foundation. I mean these people are as crooked as the day is long.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

I was at a party lately where immigration and citizenship came up as a topic. One woman said, regarding my wife (Portuguese) 'I can understand her not wanting to become a citizen with all the terrible things that are going on now.' I just said 'we are both very nationalistic so she never wants to change her citizenship, and we both agree with what is occurring now.' she just clammed up and gave me a blank and confused look lol. I too avoid politics but liberals seems to enjoy brining it up, and loudly. They assume everyone agrees with them in hating their country and their president. It's that defacto assumption that annoys me even more than the verbal berating.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
People criticizing Trump for his brash loud bravado?
Have you been to NYC?
Pretty much describes the entire population.
I trust his abrasiveness FAR more than the silky smooth sleaze that comes out of the rest of Washington.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: poncho1982

I too avoid politics but liberals seems to enjoy brining it up, and loudly. They assume everyone agrees with them in hating their country and their president. It's that defacto assumption that annoys me even more than the verbal berating.

I think this is exactly where the libtard think tanks effed up the hardest. You won't embarrass people into agreeing with you.
All you do is silence decent folk by calling them stupid racist assholes.
They ain't gone, and they remember.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think she meant that Trump is involved with exposing the Demonrat cover up. FISA SPYGATE FAST AND FURIOUS IRS politicizing and maybe even the Vegas shooter. No wonder they are crapping there pants. Crying Wolf much Pelousi let's see your tax returns and no more andrenochrome for you (aren't they so haggard now that the supply is waning I wonder if they will turn to dust after the wall is finished.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes they have. Trump is just smarter and has better security than they expect. Canceled trip placing pelousi and family (on our dime) out of country right when a "deranged" individual was gonna blow up the white house. Hopefully the next funeral will have more envelopes and hand cuffs. Perhaps we can have multi-service when the traitors are positioned in front of a firing squad while Toby Keith plays to another sold out rally. Think of the pay per view revenue that could be generated... more enough word wide to eliminate any deficit and pay for the next hundred years after the yuge swamp draining worldwide.
edit on 24-5-2019 by CrazyFox because: added an adjective

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Jason88
Leftist here.

Here's my problem with t-Rump. His character.

Lies, false bravado, endlessly projecting, adultery, womanizing, strange speech patterns, his face, conman tendencies, facist ideology, small penis, weird relationship to his daughter, idolization of dictators, doublespeak, temper tantrums, immaturity....

That was refreshing. Thanks, sport!

I think it's hilarious you ended with "immaturity" when you started your post calling him t-Rump. Just as childish as the clowns who still call Obama "Obummer" or other such juvenile nonsense. Grow up.

By the way, your list describes most of our politicians, not just Trump.

Rather than the Obummer label being considered childish it is actually being kind. There are far more worse yet true names that he could be called but If I were being honest about what a complete false hope, lying, stealing, corrupt sob he really is it might ruffle some feathers and I might be labeled racist even tho I voted for him once. As for Biff I prefer to use his name more creatively D ..ump. It's either laugh or realize how f'd we really are I choose to go the high road and laugh because i do not want get my blood pressure up in a tif. What you call childish I call not wanting to have a heart attack and shame on you for mocking the fact that we do not want to have a heart attack

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
FaceBook refuses to take down the video of Nancy Pelosi slurring her words.

Why Should We Take It Down?: www.foxnews.com...

Apparently, the "doctored" video was still representative of how Pelosi really does stutter and stammer.

Here's the Video: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Anderson Cooper (CNN) was hammering a Facebook executive last night. "Why are you allowing this FAKE video? Facebook is supposed to hold itself to a higher standard, like WE DO HERE AT CNN!"

OMG...Anderson Cooper honestly believes that CNN holds itself to high standards?? Nah..he's not THAT stupid, is he???

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join