It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Jason88

You still haven't returned the nipple clamp I lent you, so don't start with me, Betty.

Well my ball clamps are missing, so give it up, Teddy.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Don't worry, you'll never live in his neighborhood

Most of us don't think trump is the model citizen. We just believe he loves this country and is doing every thing he can to make it better for all of us. The reason we put up with his attitude and behavior is that there is no alternative combined with the fact that establishment Washington has sold us out for decades. So when the establishment is squealing like a stuck pig, we view that as a feature, not a bug.

I disagree with tariffs. However I can see what Trump is doing and am willing to put up with it for a few years in hopes of a more even trade landscape.

As much as his character flaws are cringe worthy, I'm starting to think they were actually required to get done what he wants to get done, while surviving the never ending assault by the media and democrats. IOW, a nice guy would have given up and said it's not worth it. To the detriment of all of us who weren't pleased with the establishment direction of the country.

Well said. That's what so many of the hardcore leftists don't get. They keep trying to convince us Trump is an asshole like we didn't know this when we voted for him.

Yes, he's a bigtime asshole, and he was still the better choice.

The difference is, I have a problem with his asshole type. He's not a drill instructor asshole, or a leader who holds himself to the same rigorous standard he sets to his followers. He's the rich boy NYC asshole who is entitled.

And yes he was a better choice than Hillary. Outside of ATS I'm known as somebody who blames Hillary for Trump. Of my far-right friends no one supported Trump until he was the last man standing, most right wingers were going for Cruz and others. But Hillary did this...

Trump certainly wasn't my first choice, or my second.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Don't worry, you'll never live in his neighborhood

Most of us don't think trump is the model citizen. We just believe he loves this country and is doing every thing he can to make it better for all of us. The reason we put up with his attitude and behavior is that there is no alternative combined with the fact that establishment Washington has sold us out for decades. So when the establishment is squealing like a stuck pig, we view that as a feature, not a bug.

I disagree with tariffs. However I can see what Trump is doing and am willing to put up with it for a few years in hopes of a more even trade landscape.

As much as his character flaws are cringe worthy, I'm starting to think they were actually required to get done what he wants to get done, while surviving the never ending assault by the media and democrats. IOW, a nice guy would have given up and said it's not worth it. To the detriment of all of us who weren't pleased with the establishment direction of the country.

Well said. That's what so many of the hardcore leftists don't get. They keep trying to convince us Trump is an asshole like we didn't know this when we voted for him.

Yes, he's a bigtime asshole, and he was still the better choice.

The difference is, I have a problem with his asshole type. He's not a drill instructor asshole, or a leader who holds himself to the same rigorous standard he sets to his followers. He's the rich boy NYC asshole who is entitled.

And yes he was a better choice than Hillary. Outside of ATS I'm known as somebody who blames Hillary for Trump. Of my far-right friends no one supported Trump until he was the last man standing, most right wingers were going for Cruz and others. But Hillary did this...

Trump certainly wasn't my first choice, or my second.

And that's typical. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who picked him first, and weirdly enough the others were crazier.

Hillary screwed democracy.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Trump was an outside shot.

But the nation was sick and tired of Jeb Bush or Obama or any one of the cookie-cutter politicians.

I imagine they still are.

All politicians are dicks, however.

To single out Trump for being an "orange Man Bad" is about as bright as pissing on an electric fence.

The sissies who swoon and clutch their pearls because Trump is "naughty" are myopic assholes because they ignore the authoritarian douche-waffles still in Congress and currently running for president.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Leftist here.

Here's my problem with t-Rump. His character.

Lies, false bravado, endlessly projecting, adultery, womanizing, strange speech patterns, his face, conman tendencies, facist ideology, small penis, weird relationship to his daughter, idolization of dictators, doublespeak, temper tantrums, the Helsinki incident , immaturity....

That was refreshing. Thanks, sport!

why are you concerned with the size of his pecker? You plan on sex with him?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

No worries son, you won't ever get in her trailer park either, it's OK.

I'm certain your boss looks at your performance, not how many kittens and puppies you save.

You miss the point, Sport. Go ride your Harley and shoot something, I'm sure those child support payments will pay themselves.

and you worry about Trump's immaturity?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: face23785

Trump was an outside shot.

But the nation was sick and tired of Jeb Bush or Obama or any one of the cookie-cutter politicians.

I imagine they still are.

All politicians are dicks, however.

To single out Trump for being an "orange Man Bad" is about as bright as pissing on an electric fence.

The sissies who swoon and clutch their pearls because Trump is "naughty" are myopic assholes because they ignore the authoritarian douche-waffles still in Congress and currently running for president.

Yeah well, you missed the bus on picking the lesser of two evils. You go live with him, he'd have you cleaning his pool while demanding loyalty.

You're the worst, an apologist for a billionaire baby. Skip me, I'll join the other team where we vote out losers using the law. Mr. Australia.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Leftist here.

Here's my problem with t-Rump. His character.

Lies, false bravado, endlessly projecting, adultery, womanizing, strange speech patterns, his face, conman tendencies, facist ideology, small penis, weird relationship to his daughter, idolization of dictators, doublespeak, temper tantrums, the Helsinki incident , immaturity....

That was refreshing. Thanks, sport!

why are you concerned with the size of his pecker? You plan on sex with him?

No are you planning on having sex with him? Because it's indicative of a shallow man. Let me know how it goes sport.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: thedigirati

No worries son, you won't ever get in her trailer park either, it's OK.

I'm certain your boss looks at your performance, not how many kittens and puppies you save.

You miss the point, Sport. Go ride your Harley and shoot something, I'm sure those child support payments will pay themselves.

and you worry about Trump's immaturity?

I'm not the president of the Free World, dude. Smoking a doobie and that's your tough guy points.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In a lesser ATS, you all should be thanking me for the stars y'all are getting. Not that you guys care we've all been around a while, but you know confirmation bias.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the stars dude, you're awesome!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL what was Nancy doing at the start of that clip? She looks like she's warming up for a pop and lock dance off.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Nancy Pelosi hinted this morning that she's hoping for an assassination attempt or two.

mobile.twitter.com...

"Intervention" is the same word used by John McCain to describe what happened to President John F Kennedy.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

LOL what was Nancy doing at the start of that clip? She looks like she's warming up for a pop and lock dance off.

She's calling "Illegal use of hands" 10 yard penalty, still first down.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The truth is, Trump is just a reflection of all the things we hate in ourselves (human nature). There are those of us who understand and accept that, then there are those who are too insecure and fragile to consider it. And projection is the natural defense mechanism for those who fall in the latter.

There's nothing like somebody criticizing Trump for his character while exhibiting the exact same (and in some cases, even worse) behavior.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A gift for the congresswoman who has everything!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

so, you have heard Kamala Harris speak too

Bitchin dude totally Bitchin

I've notice Pelosi hand puppet theater quite a bit, if it's palm in, it's a lie, palm out truth, palm horizontal, deception

Go look, really.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL @ intervention. Pelosi needs an intervention to curb her terrible alcoholism. Being drunk on the job aint a good thing Nancy.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

His policies. Hmm. Actually don't have much of a problem with those except his blustering with Iran.

Let's just say he wouldn't pass the neighbor test. As in I wouldn't like to live next door to him.

But of course...
Your problem with Trump stems not from actual legitimate reasons. But because you belong to a collective group think which tells you what to think. Kudos on being part of the problem rather than the solution.

While we are at it. Go ahead and list for me all the negative impacts Trump has had on your personal life... Aside from your raging case of TDS of course.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

She often does things like this when she's out of her straight jacket 😆

Here she is when not on "work release"...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join