It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
Leftist here.

Here's my problem with t-Rump. His character.

Lies, false bravado, endlessly projecting, adultery, womanizing, strange speech patterns, his face, conman tendencies, facist ideology, small penis, weird relationship to his daughter, idolization of dictators, doublespeak, temper tantrums, immaturity....

That was refreshing. Thanks, sport!

I think it's hilarious you ended with "immaturity" when you started your post calling him t-Rump. Just as childish as the clowns who still call Obama "Obummer" or other such juvenile nonsense. Grow up.

By the way, your list describes most of our politicians, not just Trump.
edit on 23 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You win. Go collect your stars with your circle jerk t-Rump buddies.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Hmmm Yep President Trump is an ass.

Have any of you worked for an ass before?

Have any of you worked for a nice guy before?

which one got more accomplished?

funny thing though, in your diatribe, you did not mention anything illegal

to me that is very telling.

seem you already know this fishing trip is coming up empty 😢

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Nancy Pelosi.

With all of the recent tornadoes in the midwest, she is in serious danger of having a house dropped on her...

...and her little dog too!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well I read your whole list and agreed he's a dick par excellence. What I didn't see was anything criticizing his policies or how he's actually running the country, so I guess you're just like most of us here right? MAGA

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Just put your big boy pants on next time. That's all I ask.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

So basically you'll take a nice guy that **cks you over, rather than a questionable/brash guy that makes your life better. Sounds about like the modern left.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
His policies. Hmm. Actually don't have much of a problem with those except his blustering with Iran.

Let's just say he wouldn't pass the neighbor test. As in I wouldn't like to live next door to him.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Don't worry, you'll never live in his neighborhood

Most of us don't think trump is the model citizen. We just believe he loves this country and is doing every thing he can to make it better for all of us. The reason we put up with his attitude and behavior is that there is no alternative combined with the fact that establishment Washington has sold us out for decades. So when the establishment is squealing like a stuck pig, we view that as a feature, not a bug.

I disagree with tariffs. However I can see what Trump is doing and am willing to put up with it for a few years in hopes of a more even trade landscape.

As much as his character flaws are cringe worthy, I'm starting to think they were actually required to get done what he wants to get done, while surviving the never ending assault by the media and democrats. IOW, a nice guy would have given up and said it's not worth it. To the detriment of all of us who weren't pleased with the establishment direction of the country.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
But he's like the neighbor who borrows your tools and claims he never had them. Hits on your wife in public, criticizes your parenting skills when his kids are the neighbor terrorists. He blames the teachers for his failing kids, he's the consummate victim. He's a strange man for the right to idealize considering his value system is... flexible.

Y'all say he gets things done, and maybe so, but at what cost do we throw ethics and can-do behavior out the window for what... admit it... a professional victim who isn't man enough to own up to anything hard.

That's my problem. He's a bad neighbor and owns the house where the kids wanna go use the pool, except there's piles of coc aine in the pool house.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Most of us don't think trump is the model citizen. We just believe he loves this country and is doing every thing he can to make it better for all of us. The reason we put up with his attitude and behavior is that there is no alternative combined with the fact that establishment Washington has sold us out for decades. So when the establishment is squealing like a stuck pig, we view that as a feature, not a bug.

I disagree with tariffs. However I can see what Trump is doing and am willing to put up with it for a few years in hopes of a more even trade landscape.

As much as his character flaws are cringe worthy, I'm starting to think they were actually required to get done what he wants to get done, while surviving the never ending assault by the media and democrats. IOW, a nice guy would have given up and said it's not worth it. To the detriment of all of us who weren't pleased with the establishment direction of the country.

Well said. That's what so many of the hardcore leftists don't get. They keep trying to convince us Trump is an asshole like we didn't know this when we voted for him.

Yes, he's a bigtime asshole, and he was still the better choice.
edit on 23 5 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Well said. That's what so many of the hardcore leftists don't get. They keep trying to convince us Trump is an asshole like we didn't know this when we voted for him.

Yes, he's a bigtime asshole, and he was still the better choice.

The difference is, I have a problem with his asshole type. He's not a drill instructor asshole, or a leader who holds himself to the same rigorous standard he sets to his followers. He's the rich boy NYC asshole who is entitled.

And yes he was a better choice than Hillary. Outside of ATS I'm known as somebody who blames Hillary for Trump. Of my far-right friends no one supported Trump until he was the last man standing, most right wingers were going for Cruz and others. But Hillary did this...
edit on 23-5-2019 by Jason88 because: Stuff

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Snapping and Snarling 😆

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Trailer park, Barbie. Ugh. ^

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No worries son, you won't ever get in her trailer park either, it's OK.

I'm certain your boss looks at your performance, not how many kittens and puppies you save.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

No worries son, you won't ever get in her trailer park either, it's OK.

I'm certain your boss looks at your performance, not how many kittens and puppies you save.

You miss the point, Sport. Go ride your Harley and shoot something, I'm sure those child support payments will pay themselves.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Trump pisses off people.

I find it amusing.

So much so that I'll probably vote for him again.

Who knows, maybe I'll get another tax cut.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump pisses off people.

I find it amusing.

So much so that I'll probably vote for him again.

Who knows, maybe I'll get another tax cut.

Aw man, you're still around. Have you figured out how to make money off of ATS yet? Thankfully you're worth only worth one vote. But I'm pretty sure your Australian . Let me in on your next pyramid scheme.
edit on 23-5-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You still haven't returned the nipple clamp I lent you, so don't start with me, Betty.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join