It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

""Dossier"" 3(three) already bought and paid for 😎

The Umpteenth Failure is already materializing in Frankenstein's Labooratory 😷

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
When will she ever learn.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BOOM! Proof coming that the UK and Australia INTERFERED IN U.S. ELECTION 2016.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: okrian

Incorrect. Centre right Americans are the majority, it is the silent majority for a reason, because they are sick of being berated about nonsense by the highly vocal but tiny minority extreme left 'progressives.'

Correct.

I have effectively shut up in my private life about politics. I prefer to let the leftists THINK they're winning, by not giving them the chance to attempt to belittle me. Arguing with them does nothing, as they're incapable of logical thought. They're 100% ruled by emotions. I'm not alone either.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: network dude

I wish Trump would make a speech and say.

Come on impeach me I dare you !!!

That would put the Democrats on the spot and forced their hand. Everyone knows a full impeachment won’t happen. They need 55 Republicans in the house it might not even make it out of there .

Or the Democrats would back down .

Either way it would take the wind out of their sails.

He better not say that because, it will make him look bad to the people in the middle, like me. I still think he has MAGA. I think I want what you want, the Demonrats ran out of DC along with RINO's.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A question to the left leaning members here, is this really what's most important to you at this time? Economy is good, unemployment is good, we aren't in a new war just yet, so I suppose "orange man bad" is all you really have.

While over here in the real world outside of fox news the economy sucks, more people are living hand to mouth than ever, and the unemployment numbers don't reflect anything other than what the government wants you to believe as always.

The biggest tragedy to me in this whole ordeal is finding out just how gullible the older people in America are. How quick to let emotions override thinking. How they can be prodded to believe pretty much anything. By Donald Trump, of all people.

How far you all have fallen from the greatest generation before you.

It probably does suck for you, living in a sanctuary city and all, it draws a lot of people from other countries. Also, legal Pot Spots on every corner draws a lot of people from other states. Your homelessness is growing out of control. Crime is growing. Your city has been growing too fast in all the wrong ways.

King County’s total population has grown by about a quarter million since 2010. Almost half of that growth — 49 percent — is from people who were born in another country. There are only two counties in the U.S. — Miami-Dade in Florida and Harris in Texas — that have seen a bigger increase in the number of foreign-born inhabitants.

www.seattletimes.com...

And you want to blame it on Trump. Hrumph!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Now, I’ve been against the Russiagate garbage from the start. I see it as massive lies and a power move by the deep state to force trump to expand hostilities against Russia when his goal was the opposite. And it’s largely succeeded.

However, that aside, it looks as though duetschebank is cooperating with investigations where they are rolling over on trump for possibly laundering hundreds of millions for shady oligarchs through his accounts with them, or that’s the general gist I picked up. And it seems more realistic to me than the russiagate garbage. I am actually interested to see how this will turn out, but I hate to see another bs media circus. And I’d hate even more to see pence in office, even for a short time.

Question...Why did they drop the investigation previously then? The IRS investigation into his finances surely knew this.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I know I will get crap for this but what if there is a cover up? Everyone is hiding something so why not the most powerful man in the world?

Nancy Pelosi is freaking weird IMO but could there be an inkling of truth to what she said?

I think all politicians lie, left and right to hypnotize their groups.

I just don't see in the black and white sight for some reason. They all sicken me to the point of disbelief in anything they say.

idk you can tell me I am wrong and that your side is right but... maybe maybe not. I am spectacle.

Everything is a conspiracy!!!

Of course all politicians lie and everyone has something to hide. We're well past that point, and the only ones we have to blame are ourselves. Is that the standard now for Presidents? Never told a lie and if we investigate you for 5 years straight we better not anything that's not 100% above board? Who will be left to run for office? How many years worth of federal investigation could you or I survive?

I would not survive the year. I just use to see the President as more then a man, sort of like a man better then the rest of us. Which is why I always thought you had to be groomed from birth with one goal and that goal would be to be President...

idk honest Abe you know?

Oh hell naw....
you think Abe was honest? The man broke 11 laws and stomped on the constitutions 10th pre civil war rights of other states to leave the union because the North wanted to keep its cash cow.
Abe in his diary was gonna deport all the slaves back to Africa, but the hero who killed him saved them from Lincolns dirty plans.
Honest abe...hardly.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Dang lag double posting
edit on 19000000ppam by yuppa because: Oops

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Of course Donald is involved with a cover up. Really, Pelosi? That statement does not make you appear particularly insightful. Trump would not attempt to obstruct every investigation into him or his administration if he had nothing to hide. That's just common sense. Not to mention how Donald outright either commits or directs illegal acts as president on a regular basis now. That shows utter disregard for the rule of law and our Constitution. Any way you cut it, Donald wants nobody to take a close look at his affairs — any affairs.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

LOL. Great satire!

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Of course Donald is involved with a cover up. Really, Pelosi? That statement does not make you appear particularly insightful. Trump would not attempt to obstruct every investigation into him or his administration if he had nothing to hide. That's just common sense. Not to mention how Donald outright either commits or directs illegal acts as president on a regular basis now. That shows utter disregard for the rule of law and our Constitution. Any way you cut it, Donald wants nobody to take a close look at his affairs — any affairs.

Glass house meet hypocritic opinion.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I have figured out what President Trump is covering up. He's not releasing information that proves crimes were committed...by DEMOCRATS.

But it's expected that this cover-up operation will cease, just after Memorial Day. Here is a preview of what to expect:

Rep. Mark Meadows said on Wednesday that Democrats are in a panic because "there is information coming that will curl your hair," referring to the expected declassification of key documents related to the Russia investigation.

During an interview on Fox News, the North Carolina Republican said Democrats, and in particular House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, know that when these documents come out it will be trouble for them.

"There is information coming that will curl your hair. I can tell you that the reason why it is so visceral — the response from the Democrats is so visceral right now — is because they know, they've seen documents. Adam Schiff has seen documents that he knows will actually put the finger pointing back at him and his Democrat colleagues, not the president of the United States," he told host Sean Hannity.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Even if this information happens to come out, it's only gonna be hair-raising to people who have already figured out how crooked this "investigation" was. The lemmings will be told by their media masters to believe that there's nothing to it, and they will follow their orders. The ability to think for oneself is long since gone over there.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jseeley
Everyone with an IQ of 40 KNOWS the Democrats are in a desperate race to protect the deep state cabal. CNN's ratings are in the cellar which means the masses even on the liberal side are waking up. You'd never know that by the huge numbers of paid Soros trolls on Twitter.

There was a study recently that 90% of tweets on Twitter are posted by a small percentage of the users. Twitter doesn't translate to real life, but the media takes Twitter as the pulse of the public. It's completely backwards.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It will be just like the wikileaks relase of the DNC's email, the left will say "don't read that, it's fake news"

funny how NONE of those released email were debunked.

the Democrats do not want "the truth" they want "their truth".

the lefts screams "it's not fair" or "you have not paid your fair share", as long as it is NOT coming out of their pocket.

the end result will be something like " we did not spy on candidate Trump, we "investigated" (false) allegations made in the NEWS (that Democrats leaked)"

Yet they cannot see how this might effect them in 2020, but the good news is the GOP has more cash this go round so Trump and the GOP can buy as many dossiers as needed to "investigate" the democrats running for presidential office.

2020 is gonna be awesome and 2021 even better ( and John wick 4 comes out 😁😉😜)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Remember that time Hillary’s detail was whisking her to the vehicle and her shoe went flying through the air? I think Nancy is headed for one of those moments.

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

My personal opinion aside...way back he shoulda just shut his mouth and let the cards fall where they may.

If he's innocent...the truth will win out, he be proven right...or wrong and guilty

Well what fun would come of that ? 😎

Run the country, quit the comebacks, half truths and denials...and ok. You didn't say, do, remark, deny....and run my damn country.

The truth about what, when, how...if you did it, didn't, maybe....just let it roll off you when/if you're innocent.

Xuenchen? I've lived and worked and voted since the Johnson to Nixon admin....and we've never, never had such childish antics and disregard for everything, every minute, everyday, over everything.

"Fun"? I think it's overall disturbing IMO.
MS

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa

Amen. Touche'. You said it better then I..

Best

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Leftist here.

Here's my problem with t-Rump. His character.

Lies, false bravado, endlessly projecting, adultery, womanizing, strange speech patterns, his face, conman tendencies, facist ideology, small penis, weird relationship to his daughter, idolization of dictators, doublespeak, temper tantrums, the Helsinki incident , immaturity....

That was refreshing. Thanks, sport!
edit on 23-5-2019 by Jason88 because: Stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join