It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We say that quite a bit differently in the country .

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: face23785

You’re right about the house. I sure got out over my skis on that one . Lol

But you got the point what does he have to lose? When you’ve got someone bullying you the best thing to do is stand up to them face-to-face.

I'd agree that he's daring them to impeach him. He knows it'll go nowhere, his popularity will go up, and it'll cost the Dems 2020. There's no grounds for it. Only the most brainwashed leftists think so. Independents and moderate Dems are tired of this nonsense.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree they can do nothing and Trump knows it.

I would just like to see him shove it in their faces . If they back down the humiliation factor will be off the charts. Plus they will disenchant the progressive left.

Then you’ve got the kool-Aid drinkers who actually think Trump could be removed from office.

If the Democrats move for impeachment and fail half will figure out they’re being lied to. And the other half will go into full-blown delirium tremors . (DT’s)

The way I look at it it’s a win-win . Lol

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Everyone with an IQ of 40 KNOWS the Democrats are in a desperate race to protect the deep state cabal. CNN's ratings are in the cellar which means the masses even on the liberal side are waking up. You'd never know that by the huge numbers of paid Soros trolls on Twitter.
edit on 22-5-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My personal opinion aside...way back he shoulda just shut his mouth and let the cards fall where they may.

If he's innocent...the truth will win out, he be proven right...or wrong and guilty

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

My personal opinion aside...way back he shoulda just shut his mouth and let the cards fall where they may.

If he's innocent...the truth will win out, he be proven right...or wrong and guilty
That doesn't make any sense.

Mouth shut or not, what was going to prevent what has happened anyways?

Do you honestly believe him and his mouth are to blame in some regard? Doubtful.

The option to investigate him greelit long before his campaign.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Pelosi should actually look at her news comments with an open mind, and her good friends should quit backing her up and be honest with her when she says some stuff that is not right. There are other Democrats following this delusion of the far left too, their friends should actually tell them the truth instead of agreeing with them when they obviously do not agree. A good friend will not just reinforce delusion of their friends.

Trump has some delusions too, but none of them are close to what I have been seeing in the upper democratic party officials lately. Trump believed he could fix this country to make a stable economy with more jobs for people, his delusion was that he couldn't comprehend that the swamp was so full of corrupt people who backed importers because those states made lots of bucks off imports coming through them. California and New York are the two who would lose the most if we started more factories in this country. Washington too I suppose.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

House he'll I got a bucket of water that should do the trick just get house master of arms a mop so he can mop her up afterward.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Those two videos you posted of Pelosi speaking at two events today are eerie. It looks like her face hardens as the day progresses. Whatever she injects in the morning must evaporate, or leak into her throat/stomach. Hey...that could be the reason for those weird mouth movements.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Well what fun would come of that ? 😎

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Pelosi's mind is open.

So open, even She can't figure out where the Hell it went 🤣

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I have figured out what President Trump is covering up. He's not releasing information that proves crimes were committed...by DEMOCRATS.

But it's expected that this cover-up operation will cease, just after Memorial Day. Here is a preview of what to expect:

Rep. Mark Meadows said on Wednesday that Democrats are in a panic because "there is information coming that will curl your hair," referring to the expected declassification of key documents related to the Russia investigation.

During an interview on Fox News, the North Carolina Republican said Democrats, and in particular House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, know that when these documents come out it will be trouble for them.

"There is information coming that will curl your hair. I can tell you that the reason why it is so visceral — the response from the Democrats is so visceral right now — is because they know, they've seen documents. Adam Schiff has seen documents that he knows will actually put the finger pointing back at him and his Democrat colleagues, not the president of the United States," he told host Sean Hannity.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Those two videos you posted of Pelosi speaking at two events today are eerie. It looks like her face hardens as the day progresses. Whatever she injects in the morning must evaporate, or leak into her throat/stomach. Hey...that could be the reason for those weird mouth movements.

Somezing iz wong.

She'z following her Ordarz 😎

She haaz her Ordarz 😎

Blackmail to protect her vested interests 😎

Rumors say she is a forced stockholder in Chick-Fil-A (as punishment) 😆

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Nancy longs for the days when she was adored as "Ms. Lube Rack".

Before Evil Hijacked Nancy's Mind and Body: twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2019 Memorial Day Week will be the Week of the Century 😎 the week of the Millennia (no not Melania)

Better than when Thomas Edison invented a light bulb

Better than when Tesla Marconi invented radio

Better than when Farnsworth invented TV

Better than when Carolus invented a newspaper

Better than when Bell invented a telephone

Etc. Etc. 😎

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Nancy longs for the days when she was adored as "Ms. Lube Rack".

Before Evil Hijacked Nancy's Mind and Body: twitter.com...

Her "Family" had plenty of Mafia "Konnectionz"

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Another "Coverup"? Incoming EVIDENCE requires that the United Kingdom come clean...

Congressman Devin Nunes asks President Trump, in a formal letter, to find out what Thresa May knows about SPYGATE and the United Kingdom's participation.

Letter: theconservativetreehouse.com...-1640 80

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Don't worry, you won't have pence. You can't impeach a president for things done prior to the election. The dems have turned the committees they control into their opposition research machine. This is all about smearing trump in 2020 and, should he win, casting a dark cloud in hopes of Mueller 2.0.

But they will fail. Trump didn't launder money, especially through deutsch Bank. While not quite absurd as Russia gate, it's just about as implausible.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Another "Coverup"? Incoming EVIDENCE requires that the United Kingdom come clean...

Congressman Devin Nunes asks President Trump, in a formal letter, to find out what Thresa May knows about SPYGATE and the United Kingdom's participation.

Letter: theconservativetreehouse.com...-1640 80

Thresa ""May"" know more than she thinks she knows 🙋

Rule Britannia as they said 💂

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join