It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: network dude

While over here in the real world outside of fox news the economy sucks, more people are living hand to mouth than ever, and the unemployment numbers don't reflect anything other than what the government wants you to believe as always.
Blame your state representatives and liberal policies. You account for at least a 3rd of the homeless population in the country.

The biggest tragedy to me in this whole ordeal is finding out just how gullible the older people in America are. How quick to let emotions override thinking. How they can be prodded to believe pretty much anything. By Donald Trump, of all people.

I really hope you aren't serious. This has to be a troll, right? LOL
You are describing everything we've seen from the left over the last two years. Just replace "older" with younger. You even have the audacity to think you can't be fooled by anyone.
edit on 22-5-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You're right about the older people that still support Democrats 😎

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Please be my guest and show me when I have ever said anything like that?

I have always maintained that President Trump is an ass, Nice guys cannot be the boss

AND no it will be the "Free Free Free" generation the ruins the USA.

(it's ok you either wont respond or will say you were "speaking in general")

as I stated, you are reminiscent of pelosi and shumer and you keep proving my point, thank you.

ETA: I presume you are under 30, I am almost 60, I joke and say "I accidentally never had children" because I knew at 10 years old where the country was going, so once again you are incorrect (in my case) so yeah swing and another miss.
edit on 22-5-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
My favorite part of this whole debacle is that the entire reason they were screaming from the rooftops that they needed a special counsel to investigate Trump was because Congress didn't have the necessary authority and legal powers to get to the bottom of it. Now that the special counsel investigation went bust, we need--Congress?--to pick up the slack and get to the real truth? The same body they swore couldn't get the job done and justified the appointment of the special counsel?

And all their lemmings fall for this crap?

+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To any millenials that don't have much recollection of the Reagan years, here's what the former POTUS had to say about Nancy Pelosi:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I wish Trump would make a speech and say.

Come on impeach me I dare you !!!

That would put the Democrats on the spot and forced their hand. Everyone knows a full impeachment won’t happen. They need 55 Republicans in the house it might not even make it out of there .

Or the Democrats would back down .

Either way it would take the wind out of their sails.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I wish Trump would make a speech and say.

Come on impeach me I dare you !!!

That would put the Democrats on the spot and forced their hand. Everyone knows a full impeachment won’t happen. They need 55 Republicans in the house it might not even make it out of there .

Or the Democrats would back down .

Either way it would take the wind out of their sails.

They don't need any Republicans in the House to impeach him. All it takes is a simple majority in the House, which the Democrats have. It would take 67 votes in the Senate to actually remove him from office though.

You're right though, they're not gonna impeach him. This is all just theater to drag this on to the 2020 election now that the special counsel investigation was a flop.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

well that is a subjective call, and looking at you history

well............

You remind me of pelosi and shumer

When America dies, and it will die, it won't be because of a war, a famine, a revolution, or anything like that. It will be because of the apathy on display in this thread. It will be because to a large number of Americans, football wasn't enough. So they turned politics into a team sport, at the urging of the same people in government that have been ripping them off and starting wars for the better part of a century.

You all seem to have a naive faith in this country as a concrete, solid thing. And I can't really blame you. That's the narrative you've been taught for a long time.

Pelosi and Schumer? They're just as lost as all of you who believe an insulated New York rich kid like Donald Trump represents the common man.

your arrogance is palpable. Short breaths.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's incredible how successful Russia has been at dividing the country. Thanks Democrats. The true agents of Putin are working overtime now.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know I will get crap for this but what if there is a cover up? Everyone is hiding something so why not the most powerful man in the world?

Nancy Pelosi is freaking weird IMO but could there be an inkling of truth to what she said?

I think all politicians lie, left and right to hypnotize their groups.

I just don't see in the black and white sight for some reason. They all sicken me to the point of disbelief in anything they say.

idk you can tell me I am wrong and that your side is right but... maybe maybe not. I am spectacle.

Everything is a conspiracy!!!

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Democrats need to perform a bowel movement or remove themselves from the lav.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Democrats need to perform a bowel movement or remove themselves from the lav.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
I know I will get crap for this but what if there is a cover up? Everyone is hiding something so why not the most powerful man in the world?

Nancy Pelosi is freaking weird IMO but could there be an inkling of truth to what she said?

I just don't see in the black and white sight for some reason. They all sicken me to the point of disbelief in anything they say.

idk you can tell me I am wrong and that your side is right but... maybe maybe not. I am spectacle.

Of course all politicians lie and everyone has something to hide. We're well past that point, and the only ones we have to blame are ourselves. Is that the standard now for Presidents? Never told a lie and if we investigate you for 5 years straight we better not anything that's not 100% above board? Who will be left to run for office? How many years worth of federal investigation could you or I survive?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

A question to the left leaning members here, is this really what's most important to you at this time? Economy is good, unemployment is good, we aren't in a new war just yet, so I suppose "orange man bad" is all you really have.

While over here in the real world outside of fox news the economy sucks, more people are living hand to mouth than ever, and the unemployment numbers don't reflect anything other than what the government wants you to believe as always.

The biggest tragedy to me in this whole ordeal is finding out just how gullible the older people in America are. How quick to let emotions override thinking. How they can be prodded to believe pretty much anything. By Donald Trump, of all people.

How far you all have fallen from the greatest generation before you.

Are you in Mexico? Because, I as an Independent can't tell you what you won't care to believe. So I will just tell you are very, very wrong about the economy.

Every person I know, work with and have heard speak personally have realized less taxes, but I can't speak for those 1% who lost money because that bill since I know none of them. You must be one because it didn't help the 1% ones like the media lies to you about almost daily.

It helped us middle class citizens that the media calls schmucks and deplorable. So, thanks DJT you did MAGA for us all, even the obvious nut jobs who want to hate POTUS #45 based on lies have a better lifestyle. Like Colbert.
edit on 22-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Of course all politicians lie and everyone has something to hide. We're well past that point, and the only ones we have to blame are ourselves. Is that the standard now for Presidents? Never told a lie and if we investigate you for 5 years straight we better not anything that's not 100% above board? Who will be left to run for office? How many years worth of federal investigation could you or I survive?

I would not survive the year. I just use to see the President as more then a man, sort of like a man better then the rest of us. Which is why I always thought you had to be groomed from birth with one goal and that goal would be to be President...

idk honest Abe you know?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think it's finally time to put ol nancy out to pasture.

As a parting gift, we, the american people, will be happy to let her take chuck with.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Nancy Pelosi.

With all of the recent tornadoes in the midwest, she is in serious danger of having a house dropped on her...

I'd pay to see that on PPV!

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

A question to the left leaning members here, is this really what's most important to you at this time? Economy is good, unemployment is good, we aren't in a new war just yet, so I suppose "orange man bad" is all you really have.

How far you all have fallen from the greatest generation before you.

Are you in Mexico? Because, I as an Independent can't tell you what you won't care to believe. So I will just tell you are very, very wrong about the economy.

Every person I know, work with and have heard speak personally have realized less taxes, but I can't speak for those 1% who lost money because that bill since I know none of them. You must be one because it didn't help the 1% ones like the media lies to you about almost daily.

It helped us middle class citizens that the media calls schmucks and deplorable. So, thanks DJT you did MAGA for us all, even the obvious nut jobs who want to hate POTUS #45 based on lies have a better lifestyle. Like Colbert.

Truth. Everyone I know got a tax break. Everyone I know is middle class. Some of the leftists don't realize they got a tax break because they don't know how to do their taxes and don't know how to do math, but most of them did too, except in states with sky-high state taxes. Whose fault is that? Keep letting the state government rip you off, dumbasses, then they finally get fed up and move to a state with better tax laws, then vote for the same type of assholes who ruined the state they came from.

If they weren't so stupid, it would be comical.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You’re right about the house. I sure got out over my skis on that one . Lol

But you got the point what does he have to lose? When you’ve got someone bullying you the best thing to do is stand up to them face-to-face.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join