It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well that may not be what she said at all, it depends on who was translating.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

A question to the left leaning members here, is this really what's most important to you at this time? Economy is good, unemployment is good, we aren't in a new war just yet, so I suppose "orange man bad" is all you really have.

While over here in the real world outside of fox news the economy sucks, more people are living hand to mouth than ever, and the unemployment numbers don't reflect anything other than what the government wants you to believe as always.

The biggest tragedy to me in this whole ordeal is finding out just how gullible the older people in America are. How quick to let emotions override thinking. How they can be prodded to believe pretty much anything. By Donald Trump, of all people.

How far you all have fallen from the greatest generation before you.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just saw a clip of her speaking on the local news, and man does she look and sound like a nervous wreck. She exudes weakness and insecurity to the point that just watching her makes me feel uncomfortable. A lot of twitching and unnecessary movements like her brain and lips are not moving in sync. I feel sorry for this poor lady as she's clearly clueless and in way over her head.

It's mind-boggling how anyone can find her appealing, let alone comfortable enough to let her lead.

Yikes.

edit on 22-5-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Lol don't give up underwerks.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
pelosi looks like she had been crying after the meeting with President Trump, I think President Trump told her and shumer to F.O.

The jig is up.

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A question to the left leaning members here, is this really what's most important to you at this time? Economy is good, unemployment is good, we aren't in a new war just yet, so I suppose "orange man bad" is all you really have.

While over here in the real world outside of fox news the economy sucks, more people are living hand to mouth than ever, and the unemployment numbers don't reflect anything other than what the government wants you to believe as always.

Provide a link to a reputable source backing up your assertions or remain a triggered projectionist - your call.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

The biggest tragedy to me in this whole ordeal is finding out just how gullible the older people in America are. How quick to let emotions override thinking. How they can be prodded to believe pretty much anything. By Donald Trump, of all people.

How far you all have fallen from the greatest generation before you.

GOOD lord melodramatic much, the economy is fine for now, lets see what the tariffs do overall. Older people weren't gullible LOL they have lived their lives and adjusted, the problem is look at what this generation expectations were compared to previous ones. I assure you earlier ones were very modest, a home a family a car a tv

Besides their generation didn't have half the information we are bombarded with today, they were more self-reliant and knew hard work and they would likely be okay.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Lol don't give up underwerks.

Here, have a Maple cookie.

For a Canadian who thinks he knows more about America than an American.

Lmao.

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Except it has nothing to do with me being a Canadian or you being an American.

Ignorance is ignorance.

Do you, though.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

well that is a subjective call, and looking at you history

well............

You remind me of pelosi and shumer

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Agreed!!!

Impeach, or shut the *bleep* up already. I've heard nothing save "We've the evidence." OK. Then IMPEACH, and remove him from office.

Two plus years now. How many millions of dollars that could have been spent elsewhere...almost anywhere else, much more productive. Nothing.

OH, but the next investigation'll get him.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So far no dirt from anywhere (Stormy/Mueller)....now looking into Trumps tax returns, next they're gonna subpoena Trumps 3rd grade teacher to spill the beans.....

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
So far no dirt from anywhere (Stormy/Mueller)....now looking into Trumps tax returns, next they're gonna subpoena Trumps 3rd grade teacher to spill the beans.....

It doesn't matter.

Really, it doesn't.

They have already made up stuff (the "dossier") so they are beyond legal, moral, ethical restraints.

About the only thing they haven't done is attempt an assassination.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

About the only thing they haven't done is attempt an assassination.

May 22nd, 2019 - Man arrested for threatening to blow up Trump Tower

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I stand corrected!

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Today really got me heated and I'm glad someone made the thread otherwise I was going to bust one out.

Today was a significant day. The death of a party. A day with which a leading member of the government accused a sitting President of a Cover-Up on national TV, thus setting the tone of their true intentions and one that never really benefitted their constiuents and the American people overall.

With millions spent and multiple investigations, tilled by the most biased of investigators, by the greatest and brightest of the agencies this world has to offer and not ONE IOTA OF EVIDENCE HAS SURFACED TO SUGGEST OBSTRUCTION OR COLLUSION.

Pelosis, this figurehead, doomed her party with those words.

Is it ever a wonder why the POTUS walked out of their meeting? She accuses the POTUS of a cover-up, turns around and goes to a bi partisan meeting...with the POTUS and THEN turns around an says, "I told you he was never really serious about infrastructure..."

WHAT?!??

The nerve of this lady. How they operate within this echo chamber is beyond belief.

It is thus that I sumise that today has emboldened Trump. He is furious and has had enough.

Pelosis wants to throw down? Trump will use the ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM POWER afforded to fight back.

Real talk, I wouldn't want to be anyone in Trumps ways.

Go get them Trump, make them pay for what they've done to you and your family.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I have a theory that he knows his tax returns are a dead end, but he's playing it up so he can drop them just before election. If he did that, and made the left look like the drooling idiots they are, it would live up to the multi level chess assertion that is balked at by the h8ters.

THAT would make me smile very bigley.
if only to see the smug arrogant douche bags have that "what just happened" look on their gobs.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I watched about an hour of MSNBC last night, then I watched some Fox news. Im a Centrist.

What I saw on Fox was to be expected. A slight spin to the right.
What I saw on MSNBC was unexpected. I didn't think they were that bad! That Trump syndrome is for real. The progressives are saying things that don't make sense. They are in denial and out of touch with reality. I observed severe mental illness, and unlawful harassment non stop of a dually elected President. They need to be sued. They need their leaders put behind bars. Many need to be arrested.

Mueller was out to get Trump, and he failed. He stacked his group with progressives for that purpose. He failed the deep state he works for.

This is going to get real bad soon with the current investigations by Barrs appointees. There will be violent tantrums from the left and they go into their death throes. The DNC is in a lot of trouble and they know it

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

well that is a subjective call, and looking at you history

well............

You remind me of pelosi and shumer

When America dies, and it will die, it won't be because of a war, a famine, a revolution, or anything like that. It will be because of the apathy on display in this thread. It will be because to a large number of Americans, football wasn't enough. So they turned politics into a team sport, at the urging of the same people in government that have been ripping them off and starting wars for the better part of a century.

You all seem to have a naive faith in this country as a concrete, solid thing. And I can't really blame you. That's the narrative you've been taught for a long time.

Pelosi and Schumer? They're just as lost as all of you who believe an insulated New York rich kid like Donald Trump represents the common man.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn she's old.

Why is she still doing politics?

Because it made her wealthy, and its the only thing she knows how to do after 30 years in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join