It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Trump is involved in a cover up. a cover up.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told a left-leaning audience on Wednesday that President Trump may have committed β€œan impeachable offense,” ratcheting up her warnings to the White House even as she and her deputies try to tamp down calls from the rank-and-file to press forward on impeachment now. Pelosi, D-Calif., speaking at the Center for American Progress 2019 Ideas Conference in Washington, D.C., outlined a potential path to impeachment -- moments after a contentious meeting at the White House ended with Trump departing for the Rose Garden to publicly accuse Democrats of a presidential "takedown." β€œThe fact is, in plain sight, in the public domain, this president is obstructing justice and he's engaged in a cover-up. And that could be an impeachable offense,” Pelosi told the audience, which broke out in applause.

She is trying sooper hard to appease the rabid far left (alt left) of her group who will stop at nothing short of impeachment. I think Trump would love for them to focus on this as they have seemingly gone full retard as of late. A failed impeachment would bolster Trump bigley, just as an actual impeachment did for Billy Clinton, when he lied about his hummer.

A question to the left leaning members here, is this really what's most important to you at this time? Economy is good, unemployment is good, we aren't in a new war just yet, so I suppose "orange man bad" is all you really have. From this side, it's kind of sad and funny. Like a clown who isn't good at being a clown.

+14 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

+13 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And she says this Hootenanny an hour before a big meeting with Trump and Schumer about Infrastructure legislation plans !! πŸ˜†

Then Trump cancels and walks away πŸ˜†

All part of the "any means necessary" agenda regardless of Citizens' consequences πŸ˜†

Democrats had this all planned out as they get more nervous about coming classified releases that will show what Trump said about Democrats being the guilty parti πŸ˜†

+17 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi.

With all of the recent tornadoes in the midwest, she is in serious danger of having a house dropped on her...

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
# or get off the pot already.

+10 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

There needs to be a cover-up of Nancy Pelosi's face.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think the leftists have thought this through.

If Trump is impeached, it will set the US back by decades.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That's how they want to gain power back and install a full blown authoritarian banana government πŸŒœπŸŒπŸŒ›πŸš¬

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sadly, I think you're pretty close to the truth.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

So perhaps then we'll finally... Make American Great Again perhaps?
Also, there are an immeasurable number of "leftists" in elected positions. Center-right & highly capitalist democrats, sure, but not leftists by any measure. Hell, the general public is further to the left than the elected democrats.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This whole day was sad, hell beyond sad. So Nancy yells cover up to appease her children. I'm gonna stab you in the back kick you while your down but hey, can we work together and get things done. Thank you sir......may I have another.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Damn she's old.

Why is she still doing politics?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Public Disease #1.........

Democratzi Stockholm Syndrome 😎

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Surely now, with the election just around the corner the Democrats, Pelosi and that one with the melting face should realise that this is the time to step away from the Orange Man Bad rhetoric that they keep pushing and instead start presenting what they believe to be the best future for the US. Surely they cannot think that this constant "wah wah my toys fell out of my pram" type of political gaming isn't working anymore. This is the very thing that Trump wants them to do, he wants them to keep pushing their BS lies and trying to make out that he is some puppet of Putin or the great mind behind this grand conspiracy so that he wins simply because people are sick and tired of Democrats pushing this conspiracy lie.

Yes I'm aware that Democrats and logic are like oil and water but still C'mon if you want to beat him SHUT UP and start showing what you think is best for America. Personally I have no dog in this fight, I'm a Brit and we've got our own problems with the politicians messing up Brexit, in fighting, so called party members stabbing each other in the back etc. etc. but still c'mon although secretly I cannot wait for the debates Love American politics and Trump vs Hillary was brilliant.

+18 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think they're just getting ahead of the news of THEIR party's ACTUAL COVER UP.

Remember, they accuse you of what they are guilty of.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Now, I’ve been against the Russiagate garbage from the start. I see it as massive lies and a power move by the deep state to force trump to expand hostilities against Russia when his goal was the opposite. And it’s largely succeeded.

However, that aside, it looks as though duetschebank is cooperating with investigations where they are rolling over on trump for possibly laundering hundreds of millions for shady oligarchs through his accounts with them, or that’s the general gist I picked up. And it seems more realistic to me than the russiagate garbage. I am actually interested to see how this will turn out, but I hate to see another bs media circus. And I’d hate even more to see pence in office, even for a short time.

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Incorrect. Centre right Americans are the majority, it is the silent majority for a reason, because they are sick of being berated about nonsense by the highly vocal but tiny minority extreme left 'progressives.'

+14 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Democrats really must be panicking about Barr and the IG report.

They've never been this stupid bef-. . . . . oh wait.

Yes they have.

+10 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

How can a fake hoax document paid for by Ol dodgy translate to Trump overseeing a cover up?

I'll tell you how, it's a cover up if you think like, or are a retard.

Simples.

"we need to pass the bill so we can see what's in the bill"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join