It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photos That You May Not Be Aware of.

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sometimes when perusing the web you find yourself wandering down the links of a path you've never visited before, and you can find some interesting stuff you never knew existed. In this case, UFO pictures, that I certainly never knew existed, and what person who has a keen interest in the field doesn't like a good UFO picture, right?

Allegedly taken in 1991 over Grangemouth, Scotland, it was Scottish Ufologist Malcolm Robinson who received the image:

In a report that accompanied the picture sent to SPI, the photographer wrote: “My friend and I were taking photographs of the BP chemicals plant in Grangemouth (from Polmont Reservoir) when we noticed a dim, or rather, two small dim flashing lights over by the two ‘flashing pylons’ at Kincardine Bridge.

“We watched the object, which we thought was a helicopter, fly slowly over from the bridge to above the brightly lit Grangemouth Stadium. “We watched it hover for around five minutes. It was then that we noticed that the ‘craft’ wasn’t making any noise.

“Normally, if it was a helicopter, we would have heard the blades. It then turned around and faced our direction. “It was roughly 2,000 feet above the ground, then it dipped and increased dramatically in speed. At the point of the photograph, it was about 200 to 300 feet directly above us."

mysteriousearth.net...

This could indeed be a spectacular UFO image, the characteristics displayed from the underside would also seem to tie in with the many thousands of worldwide reports from people who have been fortunate enough to be close to these craft.

Additionally, here's another from Scotland, back in 1947:

From a little later in 1957, Japan:

On August 20, 1957 in Fujisawa, Japan, Shinichi Takeda spotted an unidentified flying object near Enoshima Miami Beach at around 11:28 in the morning. This photo shows the UFO, silver in color and giving off a brilliant glow even when it was an approximate altitude of 3000-4000 feet above the ground.

And finally, another from 1957 in California:

Taken by B.C. He at Lake Isabella, California in 1957, this photo shows an identified disc-like object that was about to land. That time, the photographer and his fiancée were only riding their Harley Davidson in the south of Sierra Nevadas when they decided to take a picture of the old dirt road that led to the dry lake bed. The couple did not see anything strange about the photo until the UFOs were identified by the other people who saw the photos.

Appreciated, there's probably thousands more UFO images, with the majority not even being on the web, but I thought these were quite interesting, specifically the first photo.

And if anyone has any further information on any of these images, then please feel free to add

Links used:

list25.com...

www.scottishfield.co.uk...

edit on -180002019-05-22T08:14:04-05:000000000431201904052019Wed, 22 May 2019 08:14:04 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well the pentagon just admitted they investigate the UFO phenomenon, so I'm sure there are tons of pictures hidden behind classifed labels.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Thanks, never saw those first two before.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Well the pentagon just admitted they investigate the UFO phenomenon, so I'm sure there are tons of pictures hidden behind classifed labels.

I would suggest that was just a media PR stunt, and there's a lot more than just photos hidden within classified warehouses somewhere.

Additionally, there's no way in hell that the depth of investigations carried out over the past few decades will ever be revealed publicly, that might be a disappointment to the disclosure crowd, but there's just no way imo

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

RE: The first image.

“My friend and I were taking photographs of the BP chemicals plant in Grangemouth (from Polmont Reservoir)

That's interesting because you cannot see the BP Refinery & other assorted chemical plants from the reservoir, not even close. And how would I know that, well, I used to fish there and know the area like the back of my hand.

Additionally, just to clarify, the reservoir is actually called Millhall Reservoir and it is nestled down in Grangemouth Golf Course.
edit on 22 5 2019 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Nice story, but is there actually a valid point relevant to the thread?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
holy crap!

The enterprise exists??!?!?1

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

but is there actually a valid point relevant to the thread?

That's interesting because you cannot see the BP Refinery & other assorted chemical plants from the reservoir, not even close.

I thought it was quite obvious. The photo cannot have been taken at the reservoir so you're going to have to be more specific about the lack of relevance.

Additionally;

‘flashing pylons’ at Kincardine Bridge.

No, just not possible. Don't get me wrong, the flashing pylons, which are actually electricity pylons and nothing to do with the bridge, are big, but no, not possible.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I'm almost sure that first photo was debunked many years ago.

Would have to do some digging for a source but, I'm pretty confident.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hate to be a downer but all of the pics seem unreal, the second photo is a hubcap.
The last one was etched on the negative (contrast is off) not sure about the one from Japan. Looks like the hubcap photo
The 1st photo looks smeared to me, so I would say no. But I'm only an amateur photo guy with about 40 years experience

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So I'm guessing some on the thread are understandably skeptical of the UFO subject, that's fair enough, and regardless of how you attempt to debunk 1, or even ALL of the photos here, remember there are thousands more, and additionally beyond that, how much have you actually researched the 100 plus years of available documentation on the subject?

If you haven't done so, I would strongly recommend that you do so

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I truly want concrete evidence and I will always keep my mind open about this subject.

For the first pic, I don't know what I am looking at and I am sure neither does anybody else.

For the second pic, why do I think I see pixelation around the craft?

Blurry...etc.

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Here are some more good ones: real-ufos.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

For me my inquiry into ufo's started in 1971, I was 10 years old, and I saw three objects in daylight over lake Michigan.

I even had a small orginazation thru the 70's (SIRAP, serious investigation reporting on aerial phenomenon) in west Michigan.

even while in the Military of the late 70' early 80's I continued to investigate sightings on my own.

so yeah there is a robust history of UFO's in my personal background, I'm not a "debunker" per se, but these pics don't make the (my) cut

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Paaaa

on your link I saw several hubcaps, and even a bird, yall my want to look a bit deeper into those pics

do some research and you will see how many have been debunked.

or, not.

ETA: look up billy meir, I saw atleast one of his debunked pics in your link, the swiss one, if you are interested.

the 1966 seattle washington pic ( in the water ) is a light reflected off a window, also I saw 2 camera apature reflections as well. (diamond shape)

edit on 23-5-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yea you caught my thought too, isn't it amazing?

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Some of these look legit.......These things whatever they are appear to be hiding from us and are very stealthy..

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I found this interesting in relation to the Grangemouth picture, the bit at the bottom regarding propulsion.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

To create and control such electric fields around the Grangemouth ufo's shell the lower half of the ufo would need to have broadly the same sort of capacitive structure as the Andreasson ufo (see Ufo Propagation page), with either a series of magnetic fields that can be energized INSIDE the lower-half shell that will effect the electric fields in the surrounding air OUTSIDE the ufo - or it would need to have the same sort of toroidal magnetic field as the Andreasson that can be 'sectioned', around 360 degrees, and confined in certain of those sections (blanked out in others) to manipulate the outside electric fields.

Thanks for the reply, certainly makes for interesting reading

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Here we go mate - interview with the main witness involved in the first photo (see 12:00)

top topics

join